My God GL, let the guest finish his answer/thoughts!!!! (Adressed in the Lamson Int.. :)

DKmxFAN
11/19/2019 4:33pm
So it’s not just me who felt this?
hamncheeze
11/19/2019 4:52pm
526 wrote:
I think Ping needs to do a show with GL and let him get his stories off his chest he is dying to tell them and...
I think Ping needs to do a show with GL and let him get his stories off his chest he is dying to tell them and I would love to hear them just not in front of the actual guest on the show.

and yes what is the opening song?
They actually did this. I forget which episode but it's in the archives.
dpingree101
11/19/2019 6:01pm
526 wrote:
I think Ping needs to do a show with GL and let him get his stories off his chest he is dying to tell them and...
I think Ping needs to do a show with GL and let him get his stories off his chest he is dying to tell them and I would love to hear them just not in front of the actual guest on the show.

and yes what is the opening song?
We did that! He still likes to keep telling them lol. Check the archives... opening song is Warriors Call by Volbeat. Awesome band if you like rock and roll. One of the very few true rock bands left.
mofomotojoe
11/22/2019 6:23pm Edited Date/Time 11/22/2019 6:52pm
Totally agree. I love the show and the guests.. and how Ping channels the guest in.
GL can be a fun guy, and no disrespect to his career, yet I feel like I have heard his stories before when he was a guest himself and these interruptions are in the way of the guests' stories...

I feel it is not necessary to interrupt and deviate the discussion away from the guest to allude similarities about GL 's personal experiences and interpretations...
I find myself so many times yelling NOOOO let him talk !!!! It is maddening. ALWAYS ALWAYS JUMPING IN AND TALKING ABOUT HIMSELF !!!
Sure, others do that too..
Big Pulp fan too, I remember how Mathes was riding Bradshaw's d... so bad when he had him as a guest last time.He was literally interrupting him and answering for him. Bradshaw was willing to open up a lot and tell more but it felt like Steve was soooo excited and caffeinated. Well. We all are glad to have them do all this great work for us.
Love you all. But just... please... maybe just a little more of letting the guest tell and expand his story rather than interjecting and hijacking the discussion.
thanks

The Shop

toomanykaws
11/23/2019 9:54am
The newest Steve Lamson episode is good. I think GL is just going to be GL. Really has the been there done that attitude. To be fair anyone who hasn't should listen to the GL episode where he tells his whole moto history. It is interesting. Hoping they get Malcolm Smith on soon if everything works out. Keep up the good work.
11/24/2019 2:31am
Been putting off listening to the Lamson show because I think the guy is a total legend and dont want to be as pissed off listening as I was with the Doug Henry podcast.
Doug was GREAT when given the chance to speak,Ping again was brilliant,but the GL interruptions were just too much for me to enjoy it fully it,I felt like we missed so much of what Doug had to say.
GL is a great guy but I want to listen to the guests and their stories

RCN4HIM
11/24/2019 6:33am
J-Wishbone wrote:
Been putting off listening to the Lamson show because I think the guy is a total legend and dont want to be as pissed off listening...
Been putting off listening to the Lamson show because I think the guy is a total legend and dont want to be as pissed off listening as I was with the Doug Henry podcast.
Doug was GREAT when given the chance to speak,Ping again was brilliant,but the GL interruptions were just too much for me to enjoy it fully it,I felt like we missed so much of what Doug had to say.

As the OP, I just listened to the Lamson episode yesterday while working with my earbuds in... It was the best, guest & host(s) interaction, in the history of the show!

Kudo's to Ping & GL for getting this cleaned up... Hope it sticks!
11/24/2019 7:32am
J-Wishbone wrote:
Been putting off listening to the Lamson show because I think the guy is a total legend and dont want to be as pissed off listening...

RCN4HIM wrote:
As the OP, I just listened to the Lamson episode yesterday while working with my earbuds in... It was the best, guest & host(s) interaction, in...
As the OP, I just listened to the Lamson episode yesterday while working with my earbuds in... It was the best, guest & host(s) interaction, in the history of the show!

Kudo's to Ping & GL for getting this cleaned up... Hope it sticks!
thanks,I will look forward to listening
This was the post I always wanted to start,kudos to you my friend.
Sounds like Ping and GL took the gripes people had onboard,can only be a positive thing.
Onwards and upwards im sure for these 2

Post a reply to: My God GL, let the guest finish his answer/thoughts!!!! (Adressed in the Lamson Int.. :)

The Latest