My Favorite pictures of the Beast from the East

tblazier
Edited Date/Time 11/27/2013 4:11pm

IMG_0036 by teyblyy, on Flickr

Maybe the most famous picture EVER of Bradshaw. I believe it was taken at the Tokyo Supercross. Just a fantastic picture and a great example of Bradshaw's awesome aggressive style
|
tblazier
8/26/2011 2:52pm

Ricky2_0005 by teyblyy, on Flickr

This is cool picture. This is from the Motocross Des Nations where Bradshaw knocked himself out. It is the only time I saw him wear this hideous Fox gear as he switched to AXO right after this race.
tblazier
8/26/2011 2:54pm

BRADSHAW (20) by teyblyy, on Flickr

Another fantastic example of how aggressive BAD Shaw was on the bike. He was so much more over the bars than the other riders of his era. His style would still look good today.

The Shop

tblazier
8/26/2011 3:10pm

BRADSHAW (18) by teyblyy, on Flickr

I loved Bradshaw for riding this trail bike against the factory Honda's and Kawasaki's in 1991. You could hear the old 490 motor ringing half way around the track. I remember he yanked the holeshot on it at Budds in 91 and the bike had such a distinctive sound.
Hman144
Fantasy
713th
8/26/2011 3:14pm
I have a vague Bradshaw memory and I'm looking for someone to fill in the blanks.

An unknown supercross race that had a banked first turn. Bradshaw had an outside gate and when the pack funneled to the inside of the first turn he came ripping around the outside and either got the holeshot or came darn close. This feat may have even occurred in a qualifier.

I told you it was fuzzy.

Any of you Damonista's have more concrete info with which to fill the cracks in my memory, or did this all just happen in a dream?

Thanks in advance,

H
JoeBraxton
8/26/2011 3:25pm
Hman144 wrote:
I have a vague Bradshaw memory and I'm looking for someone to fill in the blanks. An unknown supercross race that had a banked first turn...
I have a vague Bradshaw memory and I'm looking for someone to fill in the blanks.

An unknown supercross race that had a banked first turn. Bradshaw had an outside gate and when the pack funneled to the inside of the first turn he came ripping around the outside and either got the holeshot or came darn close. This feat may have even occurred in a qualifier.

I told you it was fuzzy.

Any of you Damonista's have more concrete info with which to fill the cracks in my memory, or did this all just happen in a dream?

Thanks in advance,

H
Anahiem.....1990! I was there and he did kind of like a wallride around everybody...totally awesome race!
tblazier
8/26/2011 4:08pm
Hman144 wrote:
I have a vague Bradshaw memory and I'm looking for someone to fill in the blanks. An unknown supercross race that had a banked first turn...

I told you it was fuzzy.

Thanks in advance,

H
Yeah it was 1990 Anaheim. It was amazing as Bradshaw just misses getting cut off at the exit of the turn by inches and if he had not made it would have been ugly because he was hauling ass.

Here is the whole race I uploaded.

https://youtu.be/4PLhu0MBWHQ

Post a reply to: My Favorite pictures of the Beast from the East

The Latest