So the chances of getting it back are pretty slim
Unfortunately.

|

3/14/2018 6:51 PM

Photo

Photo

|

3/14/2018 7:02 PM

That's a pretty cool little trailer. Good luck on getting it back!!!!

|

3/14/2018 7:27 PM

Damn. Man I’m so sorry, that truly sucks..... that is a cool little rig, I hope you get it back. I hate a fucking thief.....

|

3/14/2018 8:03 PM

Hopefully the scumbags are too stupid to take off all the stickers you have on it so somebody that has seen that pic can spot it.

|

3/15/2018 12:21 AM

Howdy brother Tarz, that sux your trailer was stolen....those rotten assholes, at least they didn't get your bike. I've got this 16 Anniversary edition YZ250f if your'e looking for a Yammyha....

|

There's something happening here, what it is ain't exactly clear.

3/15/2018 4:14 AM

Sad to hear, fingers crossed it pops back up.

Have those stickers been on the trailer for a while? Chances are even if they removed those stickers, it’s left a silhouette of the decal in the aluminum so it’s always something to keep an eye out for as well.

|

3/15/2018 7:46 AM

ledger wrote:

Howdy brother Tarz, that sux your trailer was stolen....those rotten assholes, at least they didn't get your bike. I've got this 16 Anniversary edition YZ250f if your'e looking for a Yammyha....

Thanks your Yamaha looks
Sweet, I am saving up for one I'm not too particular
On brand just want as nice as I can get

|

3/15/2018 8:52 AM

The damn thieves will just about steal anything now days. In the past decade , it just seems to of gotten worse and worse. Never mind about having to work , and pay for it yourself......when you can just steal your neighbor's stuff. Makes me sick. Hope you get your trailer back Tarz.

|

And there goes Jeffro. One of God's own prototypes. A super high-powered mutant of some kind never even considered for mass production. Too weird to live, and too rare to die.

Pimpin' Ho's , Rollin' fatty's......drinkin' beers , beers , beers!! ~ Ja

3/15/2018 3:59 PM

jeffro503 wrote:

The damn thieves will just about steal anything now days. In the past decade , it just seems to of gotten worse and worse. Never mind about having to work , and pay for it yourself......when you can just steal your neighbor's stuff. Makes me sick. Hope you get your trailer back Tarz.

Thanks I'm not holding my breath
On getting it back
I really doubt it I had it chained up to a tree and
With a padlock
Guess that's not enough these days .

|