My 4 wheels

HellFire05
Edited Date/Time 1/20/2012 11:35am
Well ill tell ya my four wheels can probably out do most of your guyz two.....i been lookin to buy a big yz450f anyways soTongue
|
huck
5/3/2007 8:27pm
You need to go to...

www.mototalk.com

There are a bunch of quad loving guys at that place. Just make sure that you make a BIG announcement when you get there.
huck
5/3/2007 8:38pm

Post edited by: huck, at: 5/4/2007 6:47 AM
Tiki
Fantasy
1670th
5/4/2007 11:03am
huck wrote:

Is this guy talking about Goon Buggies? I have ridden them, sure they take skill, but really I have yet to see any out perform a motorcycle. Great fun in the dunes, asking for it on hard pack dirt.
Mike Bierman
5/4/2007 9:15pm
huck wrote:

Tiki wrote:
Is this guy talking about Goon Buggies? I have ridden them, sure they take skill, but really I have yet to see any out perform a...
Is this guy talking about Goon Buggies? I have ridden them, sure they take skill, but really I have yet to see any out perform a motorcycle. Great fun in the dunes, asking for it on hard pack dirt.
I have never seen a Quad, out do a motorcycle, when they are all combined in a single race...for instance The Baja 1000.

Take the best Quad racer in the world, (who ever that is) put him against the best motocross racer, say....oh...maybe, James Stewart...whos' gunna' win ?

Lap times at the world 4-stroke MX championships, Quads were, 12 seconds slower per lap, on an average three minute lap. 30 minutes + 2 laps. In 14 laps they would be lapped !

Supermoto, same thing.

The Shop

eurohero
5/20/2007 10:58am
huck wrote:

Tiki wrote:
Is this guy talking about Goon Buggies? I have ridden them, sure they take skill, but really I have yet to see any out perform a...
I have never seen a Quad, out do a motorcycle, when they are all combined in a single race...for instance The Baja 1000. Take the best...
I have never seen a Quad, out do a motorcycle, when they are all combined in a single race...for instance The Baja 1000.

Take the best Quad racer in the world, (who ever that is) put him against the best motocross racer, say....oh...maybe, James Stewart...whos' gunna' win ?

Lap times at the world 4-stroke MX championships, Quads were, 12 seconds slower per lap, on an average three minute lap. 30 minutes + 2 laps. In 14 laps they would be lapped !

Supermoto, same thing.
better yet, a quad on a supercross track. would go something like single-single, turn, single-single-single. Quads are best suited for tying down the buck you just killed and hauling it back to the lodge so you can hang it above the mantle. I thought quad was a four letter curse word that gets edited in print and in forums.
Mike Bierman
5/20/2007 11:08am
Tiki wrote:
I have never seen a Quad, out do a motorcycle, when they are all combined in a single race...for instance The Baja 1000. Take the best...

Supermoto, same thing.
eurohero wrote:
better yet, a quad on a supercross track. would go something like single-single, turn, single-single-single. Quads are best suited for tying down the buck you just...
better yet, a quad on a supercross track. would go something like single-single, turn, single-single-single. Quads are best suited for tying down the buck you just killed and hauling it back to the lodge so you can hang it above the mantle. I thought quad was a four letter curse word that gets edited in print and in forums.
Agree !

Quads, are for workin' the farm, and fat girls.
Mutt
6/11/2007 8:49am

Supermoto, same thing.
eurohero wrote:
better yet, a quad on a supercross track. would go something like single-single, turn, single-single-single. Quads are best suited for tying down the buck you just...
Agree !

Quads, are for workin' the farm, and fat girls.
This is some quality fishing. Caught his limit of five with catch and release in effect, he caught Huck twice.

Post a reply to: My 4 wheels

The Latest