Mxgp tv purchasing issue

Sc2
Anyone having trouble buying the early bird package ,

First of all it comes up with my server does not support it, I have iPad with latest software

So try to buy it using the smart tv, click on the link but it keeps reverting back to homepage

Iv mailed them a week ago, but no reply
|
MagMx08
2/8/2020 8:18am
I think the early bird package may be over. I went to buy it last week and it’s was £110. Didn’t buy it though. Put it off hoping a discount will come back before the start of the season.
Sc2
2/8/2020 10:48am
This was about 2 weeks ago since I first tried ..at the time it was still advertised as discounted

£110 fck that
MZ193
2/8/2020 11:10am
You will regret mxgptv package.
Estetically talking, the us outdoors are much better looking. Better lights, better camera positioning and awesome tracks.
Just watch the highlights on yt.. or full race on daily..
2/8/2020 2:08pm
MZ193 wrote:
You will regret mxgptv package. Estetically talking, the us outdoors are much better looking. Better lights, better camera positioning and awesome tracks. Just watch the highlights...
Estetically talking, the us outdoors are much better looking. Better lights, better camera positioning and awesome tracks.
Quality is better in the AMA the good thing about MXGP is that you have a lot of racing as it incluides the european, girls, qualifying....

The Shop

stillwelding
2/8/2020 5:30pm
MZ193 wrote:
You will regret mxgptv package. Estetically talking, the us outdoors are much better looking. Better lights, better camera positioning and awesome tracks. Just watch the highlights...
I live in Los Angeles and have been buying for 5 or 6 years. I don’t regret my purchases one bit, plus I get MxofNations coverage at the end of the year. I also watch the Italian Nationals on YouTube. If you can’t fly to the races, it’s the next best coverage.
2/8/2020 5:47pm
I was able to get the full season pass thing last week, it said that the discount early bird had experided but it still did the discount anyway so i can't really complain.

All of this was done on a PC, with chrome browser though.
Bineano
2/8/2020 6:16pm
MZ193 wrote:
Sorry, I can’t agree with this.
I find the MXGP to be stellar all around!
Right from the Intro (usually involving a bit of the Host Country’s history) to the camera angles, rough, scenic tracks and with Paul Malins commentating. Combine that with GREAT racing makes it hard to beat and certainly not a waste of money for any Moto Fan.
I love the US series, but find the MXGP package to be everything I love in Moto!
Sc2
3/3/2020 1:27pm
It's on euro sport (replay) so I held off paying for it...but have to addmit,it ain't the same with out Marlin in the box
TDeath21
3/3/2020 4:25pm
MZ193 wrote:
Nah. I love the track variety over there that they offer and it gives me MX from early March till late September. Plus why would I not wanna be able to say I got to watch Cairoli, Herlings, Gajser, etc. in 30 years? Wish they had this back in the day so I could say I got to watch Everts and not just highlights of him.

Post a reply to: Mxgp tv purchasing issue

The Latest