Mxgp redbull ktm factory team

Related:
Create New Tag

9/28/2016 6:58 AM

Does anybody know if Herlings gonna be a team mate of Cairoli and Coldenhoff in the mxgp team or stays he at the mx2 team with Jonass and Pootjes but riding in the mxgp class. I'm curious about that

|

9/28/2016 7:04 AM

Fiar wrote:

Does anybody know if Herlings gonna be a team mate of Cairoli and Coldenhoff in the mxgp team or stays he at the mx2 team with Jonass and Pootjes but riding in the mxgp class. I'm curious about that

He'll be under the Red Bull Factory KTM MX2 rig, not with De Carli's MXGP outfit.

|

9/28/2016 7:35 AM

Wasn't there a rumor that he would pit under the HSF team?

|

9/28/2016 8:04 AM

It always sounded like he would stay with the MX2 rig, as per ML. I'm glad Coldenhoff has another year with the team, he seemed to be just hitting his stride at the end of the season. Hoping he has a strong 2017.

|

9/28/2016 11:20 AM
Edited Date/Time: 9/28/2016 11:21 AM

Motofinne wrote:

Wasn't there a rumor that he would pit under the HSF team?

Indeed there was a rumor because KTM has: Jonass, Natzke and Prado. Davy Pootjes goes possible to HSF because Bogers is going to HRC Honda MX2 (New Team because Gariboldi becomes official MXGP HRC team). Herlings will fit in somewhere. Maybe Natzke can go to Silver Action or some other KTM team and Herlings stays.

|

9/28/2016 11:24 AM

Herlings stays where he is,only on a 450. Jonass and Prado will be mx2 there. I dont know About Pootjes, i believe he has still a contract with the team.

|

9/28/2016 11:25 AM

Bidirella wrote:

Herlings stays where he is,only on a 450. Jonass and Prado will be mx2 there. I dont know About Pootjes, i believe he has still a contract with the team.

Yep, I think Pootjes signed for 5 years just like Jonass did.

|

9/28/2016 11:29 AM

MXMattii wrote:

Indeed there was a rumor because KTM has: Jonass, Natzke and Prado. Davy Pootjes goes possible to HSF because Bogers is going to HRC Honda MX2 (New Team because Gariboldi becomes official MXGP HRC team). Herlings will fit in somewhere. Maybe Natzke can go to Silver Action or some other KTM team and Herlings stays.

Herlings is not moving for anyone. Its sounds already crazy he need to move because KTM got Natzke, Pootjes and other guys. Herlings is #1 for KTM in the GPs. So they will never drop him to a B team. Bogers to Honda? That Suprise me. Good for the money but bike wise...

|

9/28/2016 11:32 AM

BTW for Natzke i think one more year in the EMX250 is not gonna hurt him. He was not that impressive this year.

|

9/28/2016 1:27 PM

Bidirella wrote:

BTW for Natzke i think one more year in the EMX250 is not gonna hurt him. He was not that impressive this year.

Didn't look any results but it seemed he wasn't ready when season started but was pretty strong at the end. Level of EMX250 was high this year if you look how top EMX guys made when they moved to MX2 end of season.
Coldenhoff seems to fade during motos.. was he sick or just needed to work with fitness?

|

9/28/2016 1:34 PM

Bidirella wrote:

Herlings is not moving for anyone. Its sounds already crazy he need to move because KTM got Natzke, Pootjes and other guys. Herlings is #1 for KTM in the GPs. So they will never drop him to a B team. Bogers to Honda? That Suprise me. Good for the money but bike wise...

Honda won the MX2 title a year ago, so that the bike won't be that bad i would suspect. Obviously Bogers is no Gajser, but don't think it would be a no go for a decent rider if the money is good.

|

9/28/2016 1:38 PM
Edited Date/Time: 9/28/2016 1:39 PM

Bidirella wrote:

Herlings stays where he is,only on a 450. Jonass and Prado will be mx2 there. I dont know About Pootjes, i believe he has still a contract with the team.

Jefro98 wrote:

Yep, I think Pootjes signed for 5 years just like Jonass did.

Don't know what contract he has but if i would be KTM i would keep Pootjes next to Prado as 2nd/3rd rider. After he returned from his injuries he had 3 GP's in a row where he finished just outside the top 5 before getting injured again. If he stays healthy i could see Pootjes challenge for top 5 on a regular basis, especially with Herlings, Anstie & Ferrandis out of the class.

|

9/28/2016 1:38 PM

Bidirella wrote:

BTW for Natzke i think one more year in the EMX250 is not gonna hurt him. He was not that impressive this year.

tek14 wrote:

Didn't look any results but it seemed he wasn't ready when season started but was pretty strong at the end. Level of EMX250 was high this year if you look how top EMX guys made when they moved to MX2 end of season.
Coldenhoff seems to fade during motos.. was he sick or just needed to work with fitness?

Coldenhoff is fine and fit, he said he didn't feel comfortable all weekend and rode tight.

|

9/28/2016 1:59 PM

heard that the KTM Junior's will be disbanded, and Natzke will go to another KTM backed team, and have another year in EMX250, he had signed for 5 years as well,

presume Prado will go MX2, with Pootjes and and Jonass i presume,

MX2 should be awesome to watch next year, with out a dominate rider, Sewer would have to go in favourite, does Anstie have another year left in MX2?

|

9/28/2016 2:02 PM

scott_nz wrote:

heard that the KTM Junior's will be disbanded, and Natzke will go to another KTM backed team, and have another year in EMX250, he had signed for 5 years as well,

presume Prado will go MX2, with Pootjes and and Jonass i presume,

MX2 should be awesome to watch next year, with out a dominate rider, Sewer would have to go in favourite, does Anstie have another year left in MX2?

Nope Anstie will be moving up as will Tonkov.

|

9/28/2016 2:24 PM

Bidirella wrote:

BTW for Natzke i think one more year in the EMX250 is not gonna hurt him. He was not that impressive this year.

tek14 wrote:

Didn't look any results but it seemed he wasn't ready when season started but was pretty strong at the end. Level of EMX250 was high this year if you look how top EMX guys made when they moved to MX2 end of season.
Coldenhoff seems to fade during motos.. was he sick or just needed to work with fitness?

Jefro98 wrote:

Coldenhoff is fine and fit, he said he didn't feel comfortable all weekend and rode tight.

Said he had arm pump. But seems to fade a little after great starts. Seen that a couple of times now.

|

9/28/2016 2:30 PM

Muscle-Milk-KTM wrote:

Nope Anstie will be moving up as will Tonkov.

Tonkov is out for 2 years. Can't leave Russia.

|

9/28/2016 2:52 PM

Any word on Lieber?

|

9/28/2016 3:17 PM

MXMattii wrote:

Indeed there was a rumor because KTM has: Jonass, Natzke and Prado. Davy Pootjes goes possible to HSF because Bogers is going to HRC Honda MX2 (New Team because Gariboldi becomes official MXGP HRC team). Herlings will fit in somewhere. Maybe Natzke can go to Silver Action or some other KTM team and Herlings stays.

With Gariboldi becoming HRC's MXGP team what happens to JMB?

|

9/28/2016 3:20 PM

scott_nz wrote:

heard that the KTM Junior's will be disbanded, and Natzke will go to another KTM backed team, and have another year in EMX250, he had signed for 5 years as well,

presume Prado will go MX2, with Pootjes and and Jonass i presume,

MX2 should be awesome to watch next year, with out a dominate rider, Sewer would have to go in favourite, does Anstie have another year left in MX2?

Muscle-Milk-KTM wrote:

Nope Anstie will be moving up as will Tonkov.

Jefro98 wrote:

Tonkov is out for 2 years. Can't leave Russia.

I know the Ruskies have visa issues of late, but what could stop someone leaving Russia for 2 whole years?

|

9/28/2016 3:25 PM
Edited Date/Time: 9/28/2016 3:25 PM

tmx860 wrote:

Any word on Lieber?

All i know about Lieber is that he's had some issues with his hip(s). He even had to get surgery redone. I believe he should be back on the bike around now. He was pretty much out the whole 2016 season since his hip injury allready was ongoing in the '15 season.

As of which team he'll be riding ? No idea. He should have 1 more year maybye 2 in mx 2 regarding his age.

|