MXGP Latvia Bench Racing - Saturday Qualifying

5/1/2016 8:00am Edited Date/Time 5/1/2016 8:01am
agn5009 wrote:
Gasjer and Febvre are a step ahead of everyone else in this class. How amazing would it be to see Gasjer, Febvre, Dungey, Roczen, Tomac all...
Gasjer and Febvre are a step ahead of everyone else in this class. How amazing would it be to see Gasjer, Febvre, Dungey, Roczen, Tomac all in the same class and same series.
dont forget Herlings , fastest one
5/1/2016 8:01am
mx-fin-fan wrote:
Hey Kongols, what is the deal with Sileika, wasnt he supposed to be "the next big thing"? Do disrespect, just wondering.
kongols wrote:
No, that`s Jonass you`re talking about. Sileika has hit the wall. We`re in desperate search for answers, solutions.
Okay, thanks. I had impression they both were almost similarly promising riders when on 85 cc bikes.
flymoto
5/1/2016 8:02am
agn5009 wrote:
Gasjer and Febvre are a step ahead of everyone else in this class. How amazing would it be to see Gasjer, Febvre, Dungey, Roczen, Tomac all...
Gasjer and Febvre are a step ahead of everyone else in this class. How amazing would it be to see Gasjer, Febvre, Dungey, Roczen, Tomac all in the same class and same series.
I genuinely think no one could match gajser and febvre speed at the moment
agn5009
5/1/2016 8:21am
agn5009 wrote:
I didn't include Herlings because I don't think anyone in the world can beat him. Period. He's the James Stewart of years ago when he was going undefeated. Hopefully he isn't injured as much as Stewart was though.

The Shop

agn5009
5/1/2016 8:23am
agn5009 wrote:
flymoto wrote:
There is no doubt in my mind Dungey, Roczen and Tomac could. You couldn't convince me otherwise.
LePaass
5/1/2016 8:26am
Holy smokes, this was amazing! TG and Max charging after the crash was great thing to watch.
5/1/2016 8:26am
agn5009 wrote:
flymoto wrote:
agn5009 wrote:
There is no doubt in my mind Dungey, Roczen and Tomac could. You couldn't convince me otherwise.
Tomac would be the closest to them in MX tbh, however Roczen is showing something else at the moment so perhaps him, I love Dungey but i believe hes a better SX rider than MX.

Tomac's speed before he went down was just mind blowing.
agn5009
5/1/2016 9:12am
flymoto wrote:
agn5009 wrote:
Tomac would be the closest to them in MX tbh, however Roczen is showing something else at the moment so perhaps him, I love Dungey but...
Tomac would be the closest to them in MX tbh, however Roczen is showing something else at the moment so perhaps him, I love Dungey but i believe hes a better SX rider than MX.

Dungey is not a better SX rider than MX. He is a better MX rider. He's more prepared mentally and physically than anybody, which is more relevant in MX. Dungey had Roczen covered in MX last year. Dungey is better this year than ever before so I'm not sure how you can think Roczen would do better than Dungey. Like I said, you won't convince me otherwise. You can argue up and down but the fact is, you have no idea and neither do I. My opinion is Roczen, Dungey, Tomac, Febvre and Gasjer would all be very close and make for an exciting series. How anyone can stil attempt to discredit Dungey is mind boggling. The guy has proven time and time again he's the best in the AMA. Neither Roczen nor Tomac have had much of anything for Dungey championship wise other than the 1 year Roczen won MX title. How many 450 SX\MX titles does Dungey have to Roczen and Tomac? 5 to their combined 1 I believe? That right there should Trump any argument anyone has against Dungey.
5/1/2016 9:25am
agn5009 wrote:
Tomac would be the closest to them in MX tbh, however Roczen is showing something else at the moment so perhaps him, I love Dungey but...

agn5009 wrote:
Dungey is not a better SX rider than MX. He is a better MX rider. He's more prepared mentally and physically than anybody, which is more...
Dungey is not a better SX rider than MX. He is a better MX rider. He's more prepared mentally and physically than anybody, which is more relevant in MX. Dungey had Roczen covered in MX last year. Dungey is better this year than ever before so I'm not sure how you can think Roczen would do better than Dungey. Like I said, you won't convince me otherwise. You can argue up and down but the fact is, you have no idea and neither do I. My opinion is Roczen, Dungey, Tomac, Febvre and Gasjer would all be very close and make for an exciting series. How anyone can stil attempt to discredit Dungey is mind boggling. The guy has proven time and time again he's the best in the AMA. Neither Roczen nor Tomac have had much of anything for Dungey championship wise other than the 1 year Roczen won MX title. How many 450 SX\MX titles does Dungey have to Roczen and Tomac? 5 to their combined 1 I believe? That right there should Trump any argument anyone has against Dungey.
plus we all remember that what Herlings and Febvre are doin in europe is "not even racing" for the Dunge Whistling
agn5009
5/1/2016 9:35am

agn5009 wrote:
Dungey is not a better SX rider than MX. He is a better MX rider. He's more prepared mentally and physically than anybody, which is more...
plus we all remember that what Herlings and Febvre are doin in europe is "not even racing" for the Dunge Whistling
I don't get what you're saying.
5/1/2016 10:37am
agn5009 wrote:
flymoto wrote:
agn5009 wrote:
MXoN 2014?
5/1/2016 10:47am
The Source wrote:
MXoN 2014?
Jokes on you because Tomac was clearly faster than anyone in Latvia. Just couldn't keep it on two wheels.
Arni
5/1/2016 11:01am Edited Date/Time 5/1/2016 11:06am
I think it's about time to get it right.

GAJSER is spelled G A J S E R.

It's originally German surname GAISER, or GEISER. J is the same in Slovenian as I, and is pronounce like E in English.
5/1/2016 12:25pm Edited Date/Time 5/1/2016 12:43pm
The Source wrote:
MXoN 2014?
EnvyMedia wrote:
Jokes on you because Tomac was clearly faster than anyone in Latvia. Just couldn't keep it on two wheels.
You're right, Tomac went home with that special "fastest rider" trophy that weekend.
kongols
5/1/2016 1:26pm
I`m watching the second mxgp moto on TV right now, and all I can say is that it looks way easier on TV. It`s like I`m watching different race.
Paul333
5/1/2016 1:31pm
agn5009 wrote:
agn5009 wrote:
I didn't include Herlings because I don't think anyone in the world can beat him. Period. He's the James Stewart of years ago when he was...
I didn't include Herlings because I don't think anyone in the world can beat him. Period. He's the James Stewart of years ago when he was going undefeated. Hopefully he isn't injured as much as Stewart was though.
Let's wait to see how he does against real competition. It's a lot easier to burn fast lap times when you don't have to worry about being passed..
5/1/2016 1:46pm
Lol u guys act like he's riding a local race or something... These guys he's smoking are real quick riders... And would prob run the same position either side of the water... Just u have t heard of them... Look at guys like febvre and gajser... He easily beat them.. snd after watching today's race I would say gajser is the fastest 450 rider out there...
Jrewing
5/1/2016 2:10pm
The Source wrote:
MXoN 2014?
EnvyMedia wrote:
The Source wrote:
You're right, Tomac went home with that special "fastest rider" trophy that weekend.
Yep. The lines and speed he carried were on a different planet to the others at that race
agn5009
5/1/2016 2:14pm
flymoto wrote:
agn5009 wrote:
The Source wrote:
MXoN 2014?
So now you're equating one race to an entire series? Dungey would beat all of the GP guys at an AMA track too. What's your point? I said over an entire series it would be a great battle between essentially our top guys and the GP's top guys.
crusty_xx
Fantasy
154th
5/1/2016 2:15pm
That's the only video I've watched from the races in Latvia. Holy crap
He probably makes half a second on P2 in that corner alone

crusty_xx
Fantasy
154th
5/1/2016 2:21pm
flymoto wrote:
agn5009 wrote:
The Source wrote:
MXoN 2014?
Gajser only rode the qualifier
Febvre wasn't even there, Roczen neither
So yeah Dungey and Tomac beat them there I guess
flymoto
5/1/2016 2:37pm
crusty_xx wrote:
That's the only video I've watched from the races in Latvia. Holy crap He probably makes half a second on P2 in that corner alone [embed]https://www.facebook.com/mxbars/videos/1349106561772954/[/embed]

You can see why he finished a minute up on 2nd now
Robgvx
5/1/2016 4:06pm
crusty_xx wrote:
That's the only video I've watched from the races in Latvia. Holy crap He probably makes half a second on P2 in that corner alone [embed]https://www.facebook.com/mxbars/videos/1349106561772954/[/embed]

Wow!

Post a reply to: MXGP Latvia Bench Racing - Saturday Qualifying

The Latest