Mxgp

fanger
Alrighty, with so many Aussies in the mxgo circuit this year I figure it's time I bought a pass and watched the motos instead of the highlights packages on YouTube.

The only names i know are gasjer, febvre, healings, Cairoli and prado. Oh, how could I forget the FMOTP Coldenhoff.

Would any of you Euro tragics be kind enough to school me on the riders, their skill levels and the teams and their levels of support etc?

Thanks for the help!
|
keinz
2/1/2020 2:04am Edited Date/Time 2/1/2020 2:07am
Buy a pass, watch replays and learn
fanger
2/1/2020 2:14am
keinz wrote:
The mxgp-tv pass. The replays only cover the the top riders etc and you don't actually learn much. Or can you watch the full races from previous seasons when you purchase the mxgp-tv pass?
2/1/2020 2:22am
keinz wrote:
fanger wrote:
The mxgp-tv pass. The replays only cover the the top riders etc and you don't actually learn much. Or can you watch the full races from...
The mxgp-tv pass. The replays only cover the the top riders etc and you don't actually learn much. Or can you watch the full races from previous seasons when you purchase the mxgp-tv pass?
You should be able to go to the archive tab, choose what year & round you want to watch.

As for speed & skill, same as the riders in the US, stupid quick. The sand races are a totally different kettle of fish, looks up the Lommel, Valkenswaard & Kegams in Latvia.
fanger
2/1/2020 2:52am
keinz wrote:
fanger wrote:
The mxgp-tv pass. The replays only cover the the top riders etc and you don't actually learn much. Or can you watch the full races from...
You should be able to go to the archive tab, choose what year & round you want to watch. As for speed & skill, same as...
You should be able to go to the archive tab, choose what year & round you want to watch.

As for speed & skill, same as the riders in the US, stupid quick. The sand races are a totally different kettle of fish, looks up the Lommel, Valkenswaard & Kegams in Latvia.
Will do! Thanks champ.

The Shop

ayearinmx
2/1/2020 3:08am Edited Date/Time 2/1/2020 3:09am
*Gajser... Its my mission and I'm sticking to it!
jemcee
2/1/2020 3:10am
If you buy the tv package and watch the races the first thing you'll work out pretty quick is that highlight videos show fuck all haha..
If you do buy the package I can say with authority you'll be pretty happy with yaself after every round haha

fanger
2/1/2020 3:15am
ayearinmx wrote:
*Gajser... Its my mission and I'm sticking to it!
I shit you not I googled him to make sure I spent it right, still fucked it lol.
Bearuno
2/1/2020 4:00am Edited Date/Time 2/1/2020 4:02am
fanger wrote:
Alrighty, with so many Aussies in the mxgo circuit this year I figure it's time I bought a pass and watched the motos instead of the...
Alrighty, with so many Aussies in the mxgo circuit this year I figure it's time I bought a pass and watched the motos instead of the highlights packages on YouTube.

The only names i know are gasjer, febvre, healings, Cairoli and prado. Oh, how could I forget the FMOTP Coldenhoff.

Would any of you Euro tragics be kind enough to school me on the riders, their skill levels and the teams and their levels of support etc?

Thanks for the help!
Welcome from the rock you've just crawled out from under, sport Woohoo !

You've just gained entry to a whole other World of racing.

And, there are numerous websites to learn from / keep informed of, the World of MX / Offroad other than those of just OZ and the US.

Try MXVice, On Track Off Road (a Free monthly E mag covering all things Motorcycle Racing), and, even Luongos Mouthpieces' (MXGeoff) MXLarge. MXGP even has an E mag, and you can generally laugh, or fume, over Luongos pontifications in the 'editorial'. And, there's a Huge number of Brit and Euro Mags and their websites, to go to.

Enjoy your Awakening, Fanger. Let's hope that the Ozzies , and, well, all others, stay safe and well during the season.

The second round of the Italian International series is being streamed - for Free - this weekend, too, by the way. They generally interview a few of the riders in English. Though, it seems 99.999% of the Euros know about fifty bloody languages. The Aussies, well, we are a linguistically limited lot, knowing but English, and, The Greatest Language On Earth = 'Strine Whistling

PS: Login In and Out of the MXGP site, a fair few times BEFORE plonking your arse down to watch the races. To make sure your subscription has gone through!
Sideways
2/1/2020 4:11am
The whole Yamaha factory team with Gautier Paulin, Arnaud Tonus and Jeremy Seewer is a very good team. All MXGP winners except Seewer. But he has potential to win a MXGP. But they are all podium contenders!
ayearinmx
2/1/2020 4:17am Edited Date/Time 2/1/2020 4:17am
fanger wrote:
I shit you not I googled him to make sure I spent it right, still fucked it lol.
don't worry.... you aren't the only one, and i pointed it out because you're new and i wanted to get you off on the right foot. He's also a good chap and well worth some support during the races....

it's just one of my pet peeves that people can't spell the world champs' name right Pinch so every now and again i correct some folks

Post a reply to: Mxgp

The Latest