Mxdn fan layout , anybody with real knowledge on this?

Edited Date/Time 8/6/2019 5:48am
Can't wait to get there, been working my arse off this year setting up a business and this will be my reward.

Been to Assen before, are we in the same fan zones as a normal GP?

I was hoping they would open up parts considering the occasion but I can also see how hard it could be, camping is going to be one long arse 3 day party Laughing
|
8/5/2019 2:43pm
Went to Red Bud last year and thinking about Assen. But we’re out also. Think 2020 is in France, really out.
DPR250R
8/5/2019 3:07pm
kkawboy14 wrote:
Nobody here is going if Tomac and AC are out!
I am... first MXoN. I mentioned it in passing to my wife and before I knew it... trip booked with my best friend and his wife.

I am the only one into MX iut of the four of us so I was thinking of saying fugg it and getting VIP passes. That way the rest of my crew could just hang in comfort... while I am screaming at the top of my lungs.

Not sure if the VIP passes are worth it though.
OtotheB178
8/6/2019 3:10am
kkawboy14 wrote:
Nobody here is going if Tomac and AC are out!
DPR250R wrote:
I am... first MXoN. I mentioned it in passing to my wife and before I knew it... trip booked with my best friend and his wife...
I am... first MXoN. I mentioned it in passing to my wife and before I knew it... trip booked with my best friend and his wife.

I am the only one into MX iut of the four of us so I was thinking of saying fugg it and getting VIP passes. That way the rest of my crew could just hang in comfort... while I am screaming at the top of my lungs.

Not sure if the VIP passes are worth it though.
I did VIP at Matterley basin. It was worth the awning and heated marquee....not to mention the free food all day. I think my daughter drank the tickets cost in tea and biscuits!
I'm not sure about the Assen set up but i'd go VIP again if i could justify it, i was sat behind Carl Fogarty and met Tommy Searle in the marquee and chatted with Andy Wilson and Dean Wilsons missus as we were next to the Pit lane entrance......as an experience it was great.

The Shop

DPR250R
8/6/2019 3:49am
OtotheB178 wrote:
I did VIP at Matterley basin. It was worth the awning and heated marquee....not to mention the free food all day. I think my daughter drank...
I did VIP at Matterley basin. It was worth the awning and heated marquee....not to mention the free food all day. I think my daughter drank the tickets cost in tea and biscuits!
I'm not sure about the Assen set up but i'd go VIP again if i could justify it, i was sat behind Carl Fogarty and met Tommy Searle in the marquee and chatted with Andy Wilson and Dean Wilsons missus as we were next to the Pit lane entrance......as an experience it was great.
Very cool... thanks for the feedback!
DeStouwer
8/6/2019 5:36am
The only layout I'm worried about is the track itself. It's very narrow at places (like the right 180-turn after the finish line and the chicane in the following section). With all the lappers (especially on Saturday), it can become quite dangerous. I hope they make some changes + lengthen the track.
ayearinmx
8/6/2019 5:47am Edited Date/Time 8/6/2019 5:48am
Someone posted this in a previous thread... Not sure how accurate it is, but I did hear that the layout would change for the mxon

Post a reply to: Mxdn fan layout , anybody with real knowledge on this?

The Latest