Mx vs Atv Reflex online issues

Related:
Create New Tag

8/8/2010 3:38 PM

So I see they released a patch, presumably to improve the online issues. Problem is it's now WORSE.... Try to join a game and it immediately creates a new one with only you in it, and no players ever join.

RBW? What's up?

|

8/8/2010 4:38 PM

I'm sure they are working on it. I can get into sessions instantly now which is good.

|

8/8/2010 4:42 PM
Edited Date/Time: 8/8/2010 11:48 PM

Yep same problem, a few days ago could play on line, downloaded the patch now nothing, can get in the waiting room super fast, but it's no good if no one else joins....

|

8/8/2010 4:50 PM

Same problem here. I can join a session almost immediately, problem is, I'm there by myself. Hopefully, they're working on it.

|

8/8/2010 4:54 PM

What did the patch change otherwise?

|

8/8/2010 4:59 PM

Pro MX seems to work best.....I'd say 95% of the time.....sx and nat rooms are horrible or great. Turbo38t if you ever wanna race on xbox.

|

8/8/2010 5:07 PM

Rainbow go into hiding when they stuff up. Not even the slightest acknowledgment that they're working on it.

|

8/8/2010 5:15 PM

Yep, as if it wasn't bad enough before. Now it doesn't work at all! laughing

|

8/8/2010 5:32 PM

This sucks. I try to play this game a few nights a week and can go pretty well on it but the waiting sucks. The first two versions were way better for online play! I remember the first one YOU decided when the race started. Now you can't even pick the track you want or decide when it starts

|

"I truly think it is time to stop calling JS the fastest man on the planet cause he is not and actually never really was."

8/8/2010 6:08 PM

Is anyone surprised at this point?

|

8/8/2010 6:13 PM

Can't even do a private race with my kids. Worst patch of ps3 history.

|

8/8/2010 6:29 PM

SPYGUY wrote:

Is anyone surprised at this point?

Not the least bit.

|

8/8/2010 6:46 PM
Edited Date/Time: 8/8/2010 6:49 PM

Sucks cuz the game itself is awesome. Before it was bad at times, but now it seems like you can't get a race at all. I'm sure they are trying to fix it.

|

8/8/2010 9:57 PM

Mine locks up almost everytime I play it. I have also taken back 3 different games because it gets scratches on it, cheap disc quality.

I like the game and hope they come out with new tracks or a new game along that same concept.

|

8/8/2010 10:16 PM

tobz wrote:

Rainbow go into hiding when they stuff up. Not even the slightest acknowledgment that they're working on it.

Forgive me, the patch came out Friday and I've been spending the weekend with my family at home away from the PC and my xbox. I'm sure people will be looking into it first thing in the morning Monday.

|

Race Tech Director of Marketing
www.racetech.com
Proud supporters of VitalMX. Ask me about the VitalMX Discount!

8/8/2010 10:25 PM

tobz wrote:

Riesenberg448 wrote:

Forgive me, the patch came out Friday and I've been spending the weekend with my family at home away from the PC and my xbox. I'm sure people will be looking into it first thing in the morning Monday.

Come on man gaming is a 24/7 hobby : )

|

8/8/2010 10:39 PM

So to follow up, I just browsed the forums on our community site. It seems there is an issue with the PS3 patch, while the XBOX one seems to have fixed the online like it was supposed to. It could be something on the server end that needs updated, I'm not sure as I'm not a techie, but I can promise I'll personally be ensuring it is being looked into first thing tomorrow morning.

|

Race Tech Director of Marketing
www.racetech.com
Proud supporters of VitalMX. Ask me about the VitalMX Discount!

8/8/2010 11:05 PM

Riesenberg448 wrote:

So to follow up, I just browsed the forums on our community site. It seems there is an issue with the PS3 patch, while the XBOX one seems to have fixed the online like it was supposed to. It could be something on the server end that needs updated, I'm not sure as I'm not a techie, but I can promise I'll personally be ensuring it is being looked into first thing tomorrow morning.

Come on man I want to play TONIGHT!!!!

|

8/8/2010 11:27 PM

Riesenberg448 wrote:

TripleFive wrote:

Hey, what would you geezers do if your 500 channel satelitte TV went out........ that's what I thought.

|

8/9/2010 12:29 AM

SuperFan45 wrote:

Hey, what would you geezers do if your 500 channel satelitte TV went out........ that's what I thought.

I'm in my 20's....

|

8/9/2010 1:28 AM

TripleFive wrote:

SuperFan45 wrote:

TripleFive wrote:

I'm in my 20's....

Me too we aren't all ancient around here!

|

8/9/2010 1:35 AM

That makes three of us! I am eligable for +25 now though so I do feel kinda old.

|

8/9/2010 3:44 AM

Since I downloaded the patch my game now freezes on "loading" every time I try and start up my console. I have to eject the disc 5 or 6 times for it to work. WTF?!?!?!

Stuffed disc (it's only 5 months old and never leaves the PS3 console) or something to do with the patch???

|

Nelso_19 on PS3

@Nelso_19mx on Twatter

Oh shit, now I'm on Facebook too

8/9/2010 4:41 AM

MCfan4life wrote:

Since I downloaded the patch my game now freezes on "loading" every time I try and start up my console. I have to eject the disc 5 or 6 times for it to work. WTF?!?!?!

Stuffed disc (it's only 5 months old and never leaves the PS3 console) or something to do with the patch???

Same problem here. I can't even get 2 races strung together without freezing.

The same thing happens on my xbox.

|

8/9/2010 5:25 AM

DoctorJD wrote:

Same problem here. I can join a session almost immediately, problem is, I'm there by myself. Hopefully, they're working on it.

x2

|

Nelso_19 on PS3

@Nelso_19mx on Twatter

Oh shit, now I'm on Facebook too

8/9/2010 7:07 AM

Still locking up on XBOX too. Hopefully they will get it figured out.

|

8/9/2010 7:15 AM

when this patch stuff is figured out, you guys should check out
mxonlinetournaments.com . im sure everyone thinks they are fast at this game , but this site will put you in your place.

|

8/9/2010 7:22 AM
Edited Date/Time: 8/9/2010 7:25 AM

Riesenberg448 wrote:

Uh, not the Xbox, not even maybe. Xbox is way worse than before. I don't think those are just my opinions either.

|

8/9/2010 8:38 AM

Riesenberg448 wrote:

DAYKIN17 wrote:

Uh, not the Xbox, not even maybe. Xbox is way worse than before. I don't think those are just my opinions either.

Played it last night and never had issues.. actually seemed faster than normal.

|

8/9/2010 8:43 AM

Riesenberg448 wrote:

DAYKIN17 wrote:

Rewindcaz wrote:

Played it last night and never had issues.. actually seemed faster than normal.

Absolutely, ya for sure. The game works incredible now. unreal.

|