Mx sports limited class rule book question

Kruger36j
I’m new to the whole moto racing scene and just picked up a 250f to go racing next year. After looking at the limited class rulebook chart I haven’t been able to find a definitive answer on whether or not you can run aftermarket motor mounts. If anyone has the answer to this please let me know it’d be very appreciated, merry christmas guys!
|
sc961
12/25/2020 7:59pm
Your best option for clear and concise answer is to email your question to Mx Sports. They will get you squared away.
numbers
12/25/2020 8:11pm
Kruger36j wrote:
I’m new to the whole moto racing scene and just picked up a 250f to go racing next year. After looking at the limited class rulebook...
I’m new to the whole moto racing scene and just picked up a 250f to go racing next year. After looking at the limited class rulebook chart I haven’t been able to find a definitive answer on whether or not you can run aftermarket motor mounts. If anyone has the answer to this please let me know it’d be very appreciated, merry christmas guys!
If its not written directly then its up to interpretation. Win and beat the favorites by allot and your mounts might just get you disqualified unless you have already gotten the ok. I wouldn't run them unless you get an answer from them.
ElliotB16
12/26/2020 6:42am
Can’t find the link online but don’t think you can make chassis modifications. Very low chance anybody ever notices tho

Post a reply to: Mx sports limited class rule book question

The Latest