Mx sim

Related:
Create New Tag

1/20/2018 11:53 AM
Edited Date/Time: 1/20/2018 11:53 AM

Lastander wrote:

We should make a Vital server and have some races, but seriously do you guys think that outdoors is easier? I cant do a half ...more

Lol srsly? Thats weird man. Takes a lot more skill
Everything is so tight you really have to know what you are doing. I dont know how you manage to do good on an sx track but worse on an outdoor track laughing

|

1/20/2018 11:55 AM

matze wrote:

Lol srsly? Thats weird man. Takes a lot more skill
Everything is so tight you really have to know what you are doing. I dont ...more

Yeah really, i think that im 3 times faster on sx than outdoors laughing think im gonna start up the old PC and spin a few laps now

|

1/20/2018 12:14 PM

Just got this game as well. I guess it’s time to put laps in and curse at my pc lol any tips for a newb is greatly appreciate it

|

1/20/2018 12:31 PM

Lastander wrote:

We should make a Vital server and have some races, but seriously do you guys think that outdoors is easier? I cant do a half ...more

Depends on the track. Generally speaking, outdoors is WAY easier than sx. Get on mxslobby.com and download the race for the JGR track. Its not too hard and the corners have good ruts

|

1/20/2018 7:02 PM

VilloFan951 wrote:

Just got this game as well. I guess it’s time to put laps in and curse at my pc lol any tips for a newb is greatly appreciate ...more

I remember when I first got the game, each week when the new SX track came out I'd start out by rolling everything first lap, maybe just double the standard triples, pretty much like I would in real life. Then the next lap I'd throw in some doubles and just keep trying to progress from there. Your lap time will be faster if you just double everything and dont crash, than if you get a few triples in sections but you also crash. Consider that.

|

1/21/2018 6:53 PM

VilloFan951 wrote:

Just got this game as well. I guess it’s time to put laps in and curse at my pc lol any tips for a newb is greatly appreciate ...more

sbarrington314 wrote:

I remember when I first got the game, each week when the new SX track came out I'd start out by rolling everything first lap, ...more

Im havin a hard time adding stuff to the game i think i got it right but hard to tell lol

|