Mx sim

Lastander
1/20/2018 11:55am
matze wrote:
Lol srsly? Thats weird man. Takes a lot more skill Everything is so tight you really have to know what you are doing. I dont know...
Lol srsly? Thats weird man. Takes a lot more skill
Everything is so tight you really have to know what you are doing. I dont know how you manage to do good on an sx track but worse on an outdoor track Laughing
Yeah really, i think that im 3 times faster on sx than outdoors Laughing think im gonna start up the old PC and spin a few laps now
VilloFan951
1/20/2018 12:14pm
Just got this game as well. I guess it’s time to put laps in and curse at my pc lol any tips for a newb is greatly appreciate it
Charper732
1/20/2018 12:31pm
Lastander wrote:
We should make a Vital server and have some races, but seriously do you guys think that outdoors is easier? I cant do a half lap...
We should make a Vital server and have some races, but seriously do you guys think that outdoors is easier? I cant do a half lap on a outdoor track but im actually quite decent on a sx track
Depends on the track. Generally speaking, outdoors is WAY easier than sx. Get on mxslobby.com and download the race for the JGR track. Its not too hard and the corners have good ruts
1/20/2018 7:02pm
Just got this game as well. I guess it’s time to put laps in and curse at my pc lol any tips for a newb is...
Just got this game as well. I guess it’s time to put laps in and curse at my pc lol any tips for a newb is greatly appreciate it
I remember when I first got the game, each week when the new SX track came out I'd start out by rolling everything first lap, maybe just double the standard triples, pretty much like I would in real life. Then the next lap I'd throw in some doubles and just keep trying to progress from there. Your lap time will be faster if you just double everything and dont crash, than if you get a few triples in sections but you also crash. Consider that.

The Shop

VilloFan951
1/21/2018 6:53pm
Just got this game as well. I guess it’s time to put laps in and curse at my pc lol any tips for a newb is...
I remember when I first got the game, each week when the new SX track came out I'd start out by rolling everything first lap, maybe...
I remember when I first got the game, each week when the new SX track came out I'd start out by rolling everything first lap, maybe just double the standard triples, pretty much like I would in real life. Then the next lap I'd throw in some doubles and just keep trying to progress from there. Your lap time will be faster if you just double everything and dont crash, than if you get a few triples in sections but you also crash. Consider that.
Im havin a hard time adding stuff to the game i think i got it right but hard to tell lol

Post a reply to: Mx sim

The Latest