Mx riding near Duck creek village Utah?

dirtmike86
6/18/2018 9:49pm
Going to take a vacation in september with the wife and kids. Renting a cabin for a week. Anyone know if there is decent track or riding spots near there? Iam born and raised in CA so i dont know shit outside of our socal riding. Really dont want to bring the bike if it wont be worth it.
|
worcsracer808
6/18/2018 10:13pm
There's some fun trail systems all around the area, not much for MX as far as tracks, unless you're going to go down to Cedar City they have a track called Iron Mine MX which is a nice little track that has hosted the WORCS races before. There is cool woods riding but nothing gnarly it's all about the width of a RZR but if you enjoy riding though the woods its fun.
6/18/2018 11:14pm
You also have tracks at St. George, Utah and Mesquite, NV that arent that far away that you canhit during your stay or that you could hit on your way there or on your way home depending on age of your kids and level of interest of your wife etc.
dirtmike86
6/19/2018 1:41pm
There's some fun trail systems all around the area, not much for MX as far as tracks, unless you're going to go down to Cedar City...
There's some fun trail systems all around the area, not much for MX as far as tracks, unless you're going to go down to Cedar City they have a track called Iron Mine MX which is a nice little track that has hosted the WORCS races before. There is cool woods riding but nothing gnarly it's all about the width of a RZR but if you enjoy riding though the woods its fun.
Thanks, yeah most of what i saw on google earth looked like atv width or wider trails. Might just ride those to enjoy the scenery.
Titan1
6/19/2018 2:14pm
Duck creek village (surrounding forests) is amazing!

If you are in that area, I'd park the dirt bike and get over to Bryce Canyon National Park and Zion National Park. You could spend a couple days at each of those (if you wanted to see everything). Unless you've already seen them all...

Most of the trails around Duck Creek Village are ATV/SxS trails...and I'd rather rent one of those machines that ride a dirt bike on them. But it would be worth it. You can see some beautiful scenery that would be worth the trip.

The Shop

dirtmike86
6/19/2018 7:09pm
Titan1 wrote:
Duck creek village (surrounding forests) is amazing! If you are in that area, I'd park the dirt bike and get over to Bryce Canyon National Park...

If you are in that area, I'd park the dirt bike and get over to Bryce Canyon National Park and Zion National Park. You could spend a couple days at each of those (if you wanted to see everything). Unless you've already seen them all...

Most of the trails around Duck Creek Village are ATV/SxS trails...and I'd rather rent one of those machines that ride a dirt bike on them. But it would be worth it. You can see some beautiful scenery that would be worth the trip.
So i can rent a 4 seater utv out there?
TallonT911
6/19/2018 9:26pm
Titan1 wrote:
Duck creek village (surrounding forests) is amazing! If you are in that area, I'd park the dirt bike and get over to Bryce Canyon National Park...

dirtmike86 wrote:
http://duckcreekrzr.com/#book

Few other places too if you google duck creek utv rentals.

I think its more fun in a utv out there than a bike, just go out and explore, lots of cool trails and sights to see.
dirtmike86
6/19/2018 9:39pm
Titan1 wrote:

dirtmike86 wrote:
TallonT911 wrote:
http://duckcreekrzr.com/#book Few other places too if you google duck creek utv rentals. I think its more fun in a utv out there than a bike, just...
http://duckcreekrzr.com/#book

Few other places too if you google duck creek utv rentals.

I think its more fun in a utv out there than a bike, just go out and explore, lots of cool trails and sights to see.
Thanks. Didnt even cross my mind to rent one of those for the whole family.
HJablomie
6/19/2018 11:47pm
Check out Sand Hollow State Park if you're looking for something fun for the entire family. Place is epic.
FI2T
6/20/2018 8:03am
Saint George Mx is a pretty good track, mid week at mesquite mx you can have the track to yourself! Iron mine in cedar is never open.
Coral pink sand dunes is outside of Hurricane and has some really fun two track sand trails with lots of turns with great berms and whoops. Plus with the pinks you get to drive by Colorado city and Hillsdale (crazy weird polygamist towns). Lots of good single track out in Warner Valley and toquerville falls has one of my favorite single tracks! It also has route you can drive a 4x4 to get to a kick ass waterfall, I ride out and meet my fam at the falls. It's a fun spot we swim and snag lunch there at least 4 or 5 times a summer. Duck creek is geared towards side x sides and quads. Rent a rzr and check out mammoth cave and strawberry point.
Titan1
6/20/2018 2:00pm
Titan1 wrote:

dirtmike86 wrote:
We rented a cabin down there last fall...and rented a RZR, put the entire family in it and had a blast exploring. On those trails is was far more fun that a dirt bike would have been (on those trails you'd have to go really fast to make them any fun...lol...and that's dangerous with oncoming traffic).

But for real, if you haven't been to bryce Canyon national park...you are just down the road at Duck Creek...go check it out.

Post a reply to: Mx riding near Duck creek village Utah?

The Latest