Mx rental in California

CarlinoJoeVideo
Fantasy
2361st
9/3/2019 5:50pm
ben5020 wrote:
Triples and forks, running kyb forks. Rear shock as well, maybe I could just bring the correct spring rate for the rear
If you change the spring, you might as well change the shock. Either way it’s very easy. Hope everything works out and you make it. I’m...
If you change the spring, you might as well change the shock. Either way it’s very easy.

Hope everything works out and you make it. I’m hoping I can race that weekend also!
ben5020 wrote:
The 19/20 are less involved then the 17/18 bikes aren’t they? Don’t have to completely remove the exhaust correct? What class do you race? If you...
The 19/20 are less involved then the 17/18 bikes aren’t they? Don’t have to completely remove the exhaust correct?
What class do you race? If you run 30b we might be on the gate together!
I think on the 19, I pull the linkage arm and can pull it out the back. Maybe remove the muffler, but that’s 2 bolts. I forgot off the top of my head.

If I’m able to go, I’d ride 30B also.
captmoto
9/3/2019 6:24pm
TeamGreen wrote:
Yup... Kurt has damn near every KTM you can think of... Knowledge on set-up and what a TRULY "fast lap" is at Glen Helen... And he...
Yup...
Kurt has damn near every KTM you can think of...
Knowledge on set-up and what a TRULY "fast lap" is at Glen Helen...
And he has connections EVERYWHERE.

On top of all of that?
He's a real fan of "regular folks having a great time at the track".
I just saw Nicolls set up at Thunder Valley. He hauled 6 hikes out there. 2 were for some guys
From Norway. No one was disappointed. The bikes looked fresh, had new tires and he puts you number on the bike. I think it was $200 a day.
TeamGreen
9/3/2019 6:33pm
TeamGreen wrote:
Yup... Kurt has damn near every KTM you can think of... Knowledge on set-up and what a TRULY "fast lap" is at Glen Helen... And he...
Yup...
Kurt has damn near every KTM you can think of...
Knowledge on set-up and what a TRULY "fast lap" is at Glen Helen...
And he has connections EVERYWHERE.

On top of all of that?
He's a real fan of "regular folks having a great time at the track".
captmoto wrote:
I just saw Nicolls set up at Thunder Valley. He hauled 6 hikes out there. 2 were for some guys From Norway. No one was disappointed...
I just saw Nicolls set up at Thunder Valley. He hauled 6 hikes out there. 2 were for some guys
From Norway. No one was disappointed. The bikes looked fresh, had new tires and he puts you number on the bike. I think it was $200 a day.
Nice!

The Shop

owndjoo852
9/4/2019 3:58am
MC121 wrote:
If you haven't figure out a bike yet, Email Michael at cmh_usa@live.com

Packages and day rentals available

www.californiamotocrossholidays.com

Instagram cmhmx_holidays
ben5020 wrote:
Email has been sent!
Great choice with Michael's setup if you can do it! He supports some brits coming over for SX and stuff too. Great program, I'd love to do the world vets with him next year.

Post a reply to: Mx rental in California

The Latest