Mx bikes need to be tamed

Hammer 663s
2/21/2020 11:37am Edited Date/Time 2/21/2020 11:39am
santigram wrote:
'Merica [img]https://i.imgur.com/8Ikkiv9.jpg[/img]
'Merica

NateDawg wrote:
Not gonna make your dick any bigger
Shit, you ever fire one full auto? If THAT don't make your dick bigger, then you ain't got a dick.
2/21/2020 11:48am
Hman144 wrote:
America has no gun laws? Was that some sort of weird, off-base metaphor?
To be living in a lawless society, I sure have filled out ATF Form 4473 enough times.
MPJC
Fantasy
592nd
2/21/2020 11:49am
santigram wrote:
'Merica [img]https://i.imgur.com/8Ikkiv9.jpg[/img]
'Merica

NateDawg wrote:
Not gonna make your dick any bigger
The_Major wrote:
An increase of at least 100+ yards, bud. Reach out and touch someone. How far can reach out and touch something, 3"? Don't don't come to...
An increase of at least 100+ yards, bud. Reach out and touch someone. How far can reach out and touch something, 3"? Don't don't come to a gun fight, holding just your dick in your hands. You won't be able to use it afterwards. So yeah, it actually does.

Seriously, who rides dirt bikes and dislikes guns? The lack of testosterone in society today, is absolutely pathetic. Man up, and quit stubbing your vag on everything.
Good lord, the macho bullshit talk about guns is pathetic. Any asshole can pull a trigger - doesn't make you tough.
omalley
2/21/2020 11:50am
TSCHAM101 wrote:
should have to have a AMA Pro MX or SX license to purchase a 450 in my opinion... a 350 should be max displacement for all...
should have to have a AMA Pro MX or SX license to purchase a 450 in my opinion... a 350 should be max displacement for all amateurs... too many squirrely dudes out trying to hit the 100ft jumps and absolutely wrecking themselves because they dont have good enough technique and just pin it and hope it goes well..

I put my money where my mouth is, at 27 in shape, i sold my 450 and picked up a 250f. but if i had to do it again, i would go with a 350.. mainly because then i can take it to glamis and ride moto on one bike without worrying about blowing up my 250f at glamis.
Go fuck yourself. You’re not my mom. We don’t need any more regulation in this country and I damn sure don’t need or want someone like you telling me what I can and can’t buy.

The Shop

Post a reply to: Mx bikes need to be tamed

The Latest