Mx Vs Atv All Out 2??

Marty1028
Fantasy
1394th
3/6/2019 4:08pm Edited Date/Time 2/23/2020 4:49pm
They more or less just confirmed the sequal to all out....
|
Sweetd31
2/13/2020 2:56pm
Bring back step-up, pizza delivery, hill climb, bus jump, city maps, golf courses, Area 51, ski slopes. Maybe even invent new games like darts, or targets, downhill long jump, quarter-pipe step up. MVAs goofiness is always what made it fun.
2/13/2020 3:01pm
Sweetd31 wrote:
Bring back step-up, pizza delivery, hill climb, bus jump, city maps, golf courses, Area 51, ski slopes. Maybe even invent new games like darts, or targets...
Bring back step-up, pizza delivery, hill climb, bus jump, city maps, golf courses, Area 51, ski slopes. Maybe even invent new games like darts, or targets, downhill long jump, quarter-pipe step up. MVAs goofiness is always what made it fun.
I agree, but I doubt they will. I wanna hear Cameron Steele score me through a step up
gnarwhip
2/13/2020 3:14pm
That’s cool but it will probably be at least a year or two if this is the first we’re hearing about it. Hopefully they release some new sx tracks for All Out in the meantime

The Shop

2/13/2020 3:18pm
Sweetd31 wrote:
Bring back step-up, pizza delivery, hill climb, bus jump, city maps, golf courses, Area 51, ski slopes. Maybe even invent new games like darts, or targets...
I agree. I'm hoping they get more creative with their free ride environments too. If they stay with their current physics, but work on ironing out the quirks, they would have a really awesome game. And, I want some better engines sounds with the doppler effect.
flatout111
2/13/2020 3:19pm
Bring back Endurocross. It was awesome in Untamed. Some of the best stuff Rainbow has ever done. Smile Would love to see it with modern physics/dual stick control.
peelout
2/13/2020 4:29pm
I agree. I'm hoping they get more creative with their free ride environments too. If they stay with their current physics, but work on ironing out...
I agree. I'm hoping they get more creative with their free ride environments too. If they stay with their current physics, but work on ironing out the quirks, they would have a really awesome game. And, I want some better engines sounds with the doppler effect.
Mike posted some pictures overlooking the Imperial Sand Dunes the other day, just sayin'
Sweetd31
2/13/2020 5:20pm
What better way to celebrate All Out’s second birthday than some news on the next game?!
Sweetd31
2/20/2020 4:39pm

A working demo confirmed for the next game, the entire 2020 nationals DLC confirmed for MVA All Out (original) summer 2020. They respond to our suggestions, so keep em up. Over and (all) out!
Bronson905
Fantasy
889th
2/20/2020 7:34pm
I'm all for it and not shocked they're working on a sequel, it's been news for quite some time if you follow their social media accounts. I'm a big fan of the MX vs ATV games over the Monster Energy Supercross/MXGP game series.
mattyhamz2
Fantasy
760th
2/20/2020 9:07pm
I really hope the work on the physics a lot. Played all out today for just a bit on some of the tracks in free ride and going around corners I was hitting a rut and was bouncing/jumping. I’ve had a hard time trying to like the game.

Just my opinion though.
2/20/2020 10:15pm
mattyhamz2 wrote:
I really hope the work on the physics a lot. Played all out today for just a bit on some of the tracks in free ride...
I really hope the work on the physics a lot. Played all out today for just a bit on some of the tracks in free ride and going around corners I was hitting a rut and was bouncing/jumping. I’ve had a hard time trying to like the game.

Just my opinion though.
Need to give it more time but firstly you need to unlock all the parts and use a good bike tune.

If you jump on a random bike or try to guess on the setup then guaranteed the physics are going to feel like dogshit. I think 99% of people online commenting don’t realize this and it hurts the games rep.
Lastander
2/21/2020 3:13am
Sweetd31 wrote:
Exactly! Instead of competing with Milestone over the most realistic (maybe not now since they are both owned by the same company) racing game, they should both represent both ends of the spectra, and not half-ass it both ways!
Sweetd31
2/21/2020 12:21pm Edited Date/Time 2/21/2020 12:23pm
Can just some regular bros get some handguards while we're at it?
mattyhamz2
Fantasy
760th
2/21/2020 12:24pm
mattyhamz2 wrote:
I really hope the work on the physics a lot. Played all out today for just a bit on some of the tracks in free ride...

Just my opinion though.
Need to give it more time but firstly you need to unlock all the parts and use a good bike tune. If you jump on a...
Need to give it more time but firstly you need to unlock all the parts and use a good bike tune.

If you jump on a random bike or try to guess on the setup then guaranteed the physics are going to feel like dogshit. I think 99% of people online commenting don’t realize this and it hurts the games rep.
I do have all parts unlocked and have tried quite a few different tunes. Maybe I missed something though
Motodave15
2/21/2020 12:45pm
I hope they slow the game down a bit, because it sometimes feels like a ping pong ball from left to right.

side note i unlocked all the bike stuff, but still dont like it much. and my reason for this is the lack of lean angle.

example using keyboard: (i) is the rider and the sides are the leaning angle

Lean Range is literally \i/ and he puts his foot out.
I wish the lean range and control of the bike was like _i_
====

going forward the riders need to be able to atleast lean at 30 degree angle when in berms and such.

example

Sweetd31
2/22/2020 8:30am Edited Date/Time 2/23/2020 4:49pm
Someone had a really good suggestion on social media, they asked rainbow to ditch the tire slider in the tuning menu, as it hurts the competitiveness of the online community. I think I agree, and who tunes tires?! I think everyone should have to fight for traction, imo.

- longer end of race timers would be nice
- A much narrower tuning range like reflex to improve competitiveness
- ability to fine tune suspension (rebound and stiffness should be separate)
- Possibly have tires specific to terrain, I.e. sand, hard pack, etc (especially if we see the return of supermoto and enduro). Maybe even paddle tires for the hardcore freeriders Smile

*** Edit *** Ability to save tunes

Post a reply to: Mx Vs Atv All Out 2??

The Latest