Mx Vs Atv All Out 2??

Related:
Create New Tag

3/6/2019 4:08 PM

They more or less just confirmed the sequal to all out....

|

2009 RMZ 250 (sold)
2004 LTZ 400
#nukethequads

3/6/2019 4:49 PM

Fantastic!

|

"A link is only as long as your longest strong chain"

2/13/2020 2:56 PM

Bring back step-up, pizza delivery, hill climb, bus jump, city maps, golf courses, Area 51, ski slopes. Maybe even invent new games like darts, or targets, downhill long jump, quarter-pipe step up. MVAs goofiness is always what made it fun.

|

2/13/2020 3:01 PM

Sweetd31 wrote:

Bring back step-up, pizza delivery, hill climb, bus jump, city maps, golf courses, Area 51, ski slopes. Maybe even invent new games like darts, or targets, downhill long jump, quarter-pipe step up. MVAs goofiness is always what made it fun.

I agree, but I doubt they will. I wanna hear Cameron Steele score me through a step up

|

2/13/2020 3:14 PM

That’s cool but it will probably be at least a year or two if this is the first we’re hearing about it. Hopefully they release some new sx tracks for All Out in the meantime

|

2/13/2020 3:18 PM

Sweetd31 wrote:

Bring back step-up, pizza delivery, hill climb, bus jump, city maps, golf courses, Area 51, ski slopes. Maybe even invent new games like darts, or targets, downhill long jump, quarter-pipe step up. MVAs goofiness is always what made it fun.

I agree. I'm hoping they get more creative with their free ride environments too. If they stay with their current physics, but work on ironing out the quirks, they would have a really awesome game. And, I want some better engines sounds with the doppler effect.

|

2/13/2020 3:19 PM

Bring back Endurocross. It was awesome in Untamed. Some of the best stuff Rainbow has ever done. smile Would love to see it with modern physics/dual stick control.

|

2/13/2020 4:29 PM

Caseclosed713 wrote:

I agree. I'm hoping they get more creative with their free ride environments too. If they stay with their current physics, but work on ironing out the quirks, they would have a really awesome game. And, I want some better engines sounds with the doppler effect.

Mike posted some pictures overlooking the Imperial Sand Dunes the other day, just sayin'

|

2/13/2020 5:20 PM

What better way to celebrate All Out’s second birthday than some news on the next game?!

|

2/20/2020 4:39 PM



A working demo confirmed for the next game, the entire 2020 nationals DLC confirmed for MVA All Out (original) summer 2020. They respond to our suggestions, so keep em up. Over and (all) out!
|

2/20/2020 7:34 PM

I'm all for it and not shocked they're working on a sequel, it's been news for quite some time if you follow their social media accounts. I'm a big fan of the MX vs ATV games over the Monster Energy Supercross/MXGP game series.

|

http://www.taggerdesigns.net/shop/

Instagram / Snapchat @taggerdesigns

2/20/2020 9:07 PM

I really hope the work on the physics a lot. Played all out today for just a bit on some of the tracks in free ride and going around corners I was hitting a rut and was bouncing/jumping. I’ve had a hard time trying to like the game.

Just my opinion though.

|

2017 RMZ450
2005 YZ250-sold :,(
1998 YZ250
2005 KX250F

80% of the time it works every time
IG @hamdaddyof2 & @2HRacing
Thanks to : Factory Effex, N2Dirt, Acerbis, DT1, Fasthouse, Matix, FMF, ASV, 100% & Mika Metals

2/20/2020 10:15 PM

mattyhamz2 wrote:

I really hope the work on the physics a lot. Played all out today for just a bit on some of the tracks in free ride and going around corners I was hitting a rut and was bouncing/jumping. I’ve had a hard time trying to like the game.

Just my opinion though.

Need to give it more time but firstly you need to unlock all the parts and use a good bike tune.

If you jump on a random bike or try to guess on the setup then guaranteed the physics are going to feel like dogshit. I think 99% of people online commenting don’t realize this and it hurts the games rep.

|

2/21/2020 3:13 AM

Sweetd31 wrote:

Bring back step-up, pizza delivery, hill climb, bus jump, city maps, golf courses, Area 51, ski slopes. Maybe even invent new games like darts, or targets, downhill long jump, quarter-pipe step up. MVAs goofiness is always what made it fun.

Exactly! Instead of competing with Milestone over the most realistic (maybe not now since they are both owned by the same company) racing game, they should both represent both ends of the spectra, and not half-ass it both ways!

|

2/21/2020 12:21 PM
Edited Date/Time: 2/21/2020 12:23 PM

Can just some regular bros get some handguards while we're at it?

|

2/21/2020 12:24 PM

mattyhamz2 wrote:

I really hope the work on the physics a lot. Played all out today for just a bit on some of the tracks in free ride and going around corners I was hitting a rut and was bouncing/jumping. I’ve had a hard time trying to like the game.

Just my opinion though.

WheelieNelson wrote:

Need to give it more time but firstly you need to unlock all the parts and use a good bike tune.

If you jump on a random bike or try to guess on the setup then guaranteed the physics are going to feel like dogshit. I think 99% of people online commenting don’t realize this and it hurts the games rep.

I do have all parts unlocked and have tried quite a few different tunes. Maybe I missed something though

|

2017 RMZ450
2005 YZ250-sold :,(
1998 YZ250
2005 KX250F

80% of the time it works every time
IG @hamdaddyof2 & @2HRacing
Thanks to : Factory Effex, N2Dirt, Acerbis, DT1, Fasthouse, Matix, FMF, ASV, 100% & Mika Metals

2/21/2020 12:45 PM

I hope they slow the game down a bit, because it sometimes feels like a ping pong ball from left to right.

side note i unlocked all the bike stuff, but still dont like it much. and my reason for this is the lack of lean angle.

example using keyboard: (i) is the rider and the sides are the leaning angle


Lean Range is literally \i/ and he puts his foot out.
I wish the lean range and control of the bike was like _i_
====

going forward the riders need to be able to atleast lean at 30 degree angle when in berms and such.

example

|

"Life is Too Short To Last Long"

2/22/2020 8:30 AM
Edited Date/Time: 2/23/2020 4:49 PM

Someone had a really good suggestion on social media, they asked rainbow to ditch the tire slider in the tuning menu, as it hurts the competitiveness of the online community. I think I agree, and who tunes tires?! I think everyone should have to fight for traction, imo.

- longer end of race timers would be nice
- A much narrower tuning range like reflex to improve competitiveness
- ability to fine tune suspension (rebound and stiffness should be separate)
- Possibly have tires specific to terrain, I.e. sand, hard pack, etc (especially if we see the return of supermoto and enduro). Maybe even paddle tires for the hardcore freeriders smile

*** Edit *** Ability to save tunes

|