Must See Video of the Week

Junebug833
4/4/2015 5:39am
AZ35 wrote:
Very well done video production, looks like a dream track and facilities. Good for them, who wouldn't want to be able to live that dream with...
Very well done video production, looks like a dream track and facilities.

Good for them, who wouldn't want to be able to live that dream with their kids? (or be the kid in the dream..).

How many successful families don't give 2 minutes attention a day to their kids, because they are too busy "working"?

At least this family is putting that success into doing something that they enjoy together. I just don't understand the bitter people who have to find fault in someone who has something they don't, which makes them bad?

Thanks for posting scottie
This ^^ my Dad and I were just talking about a kid that races locally where I am from that pulls up to the track with a Multi Million dollar triple axle RV with a massive double decker trailer behind it with 4 brand new ktm' and races the C class. But his dad started from nothing and made himself into something and provided a life for his family that everyone dreams about having. I mean honestly, who wouldn't provide that for their family if the had the ability to? I say good for you.
SEEMEFIRST
4/4/2015 6:17am
Wes_Brooks wrote:
uhhhhh....cool? basically just a "hey look what my dad bought me because I got good grades"....i wish my good grades got me 5 new bikes.... does...
uhhhhh....cool? basically just a "hey look what my dad bought me because I got good grades"....i wish my good grades got me 5 new bikes.... does this kid win any national championships?
I take it you've never been to Ponca or Loretta's.
slipdog
4/4/2015 6:24am
Jealousy is a bitch sometimes, but you know what they say about haters...

es337
4/4/2015 6:30am
slipdog wrote:
Jealousy is a bitch sometimes, but you know what they say about haters...

And the haters gonna hate, hate, hate, hate, hate
Baby, I'm just gonna shake, shake, shake, shake, shake
I shake it off, I shake it off

The Shop

h&m_cycle
4/4/2015 6:39am
AZ35 wrote:
^^^^^ case in point. "I wish my good grades got me 5 new bikes". "does this kid win any national championships?". He must be a miserable...
^^^^^ case in point.

"I wish my good grades got me 5 new bikes".

"does this kid win any national championships?".

He must be a miserable failure of a human because he got good grades, and his family can afford to buy him more than most.

Oh, and he hasn't won a national championship so he must suck at life.

Obama must be so proud.
He ain't fast enough to make it to Loretta's, he has been racing 5 years, no mini's started on 250's

I count 3 wins in 5 years in the novice classes

This is his first year in B class, he did not have the points to advance so he self advanced himself
same as Vicki Golden, she moved to A without getting a single advancement point in B classWhistling

here's the kids record http://results.americanmotorcyclist.com/Riders/81845-cole-moore
zlowery
4/4/2015 6:42am
Born on 3rd and thought he hit a tripple... but good for them. I'm still trying to get to second.
spd721
4/4/2015 7:14am
Much be nice when your parents are loaded...
moco
4/4/2015 7:28am
The entire vid is in slow motion except when he's blabbering. Had to fast forward.
That videographer will make a good soap opera one day.
urbanlift707
4/4/2015 8:05am
I've raced him a couple times, he was always one of the few kids that would chat with you before the gate drop. Seemed like a nice kid.
4/4/2015 8:14am
spd721 wrote:
Much be nice when your parents are loaded...
No. His parents make money comparable to 30 years ago with the cost of living.

When I was 14, 90% of mini racers had 4-5 bikes a year because they were 600 bucks not 3500.
FLmxer
Fantasy
898th
4/4/2015 8:22am
I'm stoked for them. Losing a son and then wanting to give your other son everything after hard work is amazing. Anyone can achieve wealth and success with hard work.
wildbill
4/4/2015 9:27am
I've raced him a couple times, he was always one of the few kids that would chat with you before the gate drop. Seemed like a...
I've raced him a couple times, he was always one of the few kids that would chat with you before the gate drop. Seemed like a nice kid.
That's a great passive-aggressive technique on the start line, and then use em for traction in the first turn. Whistling
JM485
4/4/2015 9:44am
Damn, what the hell happened to this place? When I joined here there is no way people would be able to bash an awesome video like that, how could anyone not at least appreciate the hard work that went into making that and the awesome compound they have? It's funny how some people just can't deal with the fact that some people have things they don't, must be pretty hard to go through life hating everyone because you're a bitter prick who can't stand seeing someone else succeed. What this kid has we all dream of, and by the looks of it he's a pretty cool dude, so I have no problem with he and his family enjoying life and doing what they love to do together. Everyone loves to hate on the rich kid, but I don't see how he's done anything to deserve the hate you ass holes have given him.
4/4/2015 10:05am
First off Happy Easter to all..even the Muslims and atheists. Nice video, clean organized garage, killer bikes, beautiful track and a plan to race stock cars. Dad still has a great attitude even after witnessing his older son die in a practice session crash and trying to pull him out of the car after it caught fire. I get the haters...he's not the next Bubba or RC. This video probably wasn't produced for your pleasure. I liked it.
slipdog
4/4/2015 10:36am
Probably like I almost did to elaborate on the horrific details of JD's death. I decided that since they didn't go into detail in the video I'd just keep it to myself. You're just the first one to point out that he watched(I believe the whole family was there, but nor sure) his brother die when he was 6-7 years old.
Clutchy
4/4/2015 11:07am Edited Date/Time 4/4/2015 11:12am
This thread is a good case study of how people on both sides of the coin make assumptions about each other. It honestly says more about our inability to be understanding then anything. Not everyone is a hater or jealous and everybody that lives in excess isn't bad. I can appreciate that some would call this living the dream. For some living the dream is just being alive. And for for others, it's having helicopters video shoot your compound...... It's relative.
Having annual passes to Disneyland with my kid was living the dream. Or Just racing with my best friends and families was beyond my wildest dreams living the dream.
4/4/2015 12:34pm
No Green, I agreed with what you posted but I hit the last post only. My reply wasn't meant for you. It's meant for some people who somehow work their way into every thread and can't see anything positive. My English was off and it did sound like I was talking to you..Sorry about that.
Tumblin
4/4/2015 1:28pm
We'll my whip skills never fully developed and now I'm just too damn old....but I'd of loved to had my Dad give a shit about my dirt bike habit and get some sweet edits while I was at my best. Maybe it is self serving, but I guarantee I wouldn't be the only old Cowger to sneak a look back at it when I want to remember it in sound and color. That edit was over the top and they certainly go big - hence their success.
4/4/2015 1:44pm
That was so sick. The kid obviously has the means to be doing anything he wants with his life and he chooses to spend it getting pelted with roost playing in the dirt. Something we all have in common regardless of our families bank accounts. You guys hating on the kid realize this is motor sports right?

Post a reply to: Must See Video of the Week

The Latest