Must See Video of the Week

Related:
Create New Tag

4/3/2015 1:00 PM
Edited Date/Time: 4/3/2015 1:33 PM

Check out this work by Abandon Visuals, heli's, drones, they use em all. They visit Cole Moore's place up in NorCal that is freakin AMAZING!!! Wait till you see this kids compound, ranks up there w/ the best of them.

Watch: Area 27 - Cole Moore

Photo

|

-OC
"Feed The Bull"
Twitter: @ocscottie | Facebook

4/3/2015 1:22 PM

linky no worky

|

4/3/2015 1:33 PM

Fixed. thx Phil.

|

-OC
"Feed The Bull"

4/3/2015 4:09 PM

Sick place, so money can actually buy you happiness. Who knew.

|

It's rude to talk about religion. You never know who you're gonna offend

4/3/2015 4:21 PM

Must be nice...

|

4/3/2015 4:32 PM

Kid's got quite a playpen.

|

4/3/2015 4:45 PM

That must be heaven on earth

|

4/3/2015 6:58 PM

That's what happens in life when you let nothing stand in your way. They aren't old money, John built that life from nothing.

|

4/3/2015 7:27 PM
Edited Date/Time: 4/3/2015 7:29 PM

I don't see the point of this video. I guess it just doesn't go the rags-to-riches route...

If the dad built that life then good for him but there's nothing there that makes me care to back the kid.

|

4/3/2015 7:30 PM

wsc96 wrote:

I don't see the point of this video. I guess it just doesn't go the rags-to-riches route...

If the dad built that life then ...more

Its called livin' the dream!

|

-OC
"Feed The Bull"

4/3/2015 7:33 PM

So the Dad died and hes racing cars now and rides moto for fun?
Whis running the old mans company? Mom?

|

4/3/2015 7:36 PM

wsc96 wrote:

If the dad built that life then ...more

ocscottie wrote:

Its called livin' the dream!

Yeah I can see that. It's like a YouTube length Moto version of the movie Ritchie Rich.

I'm not disrespecting the kid but since when is simply doing your school work even mention worthy?

|

4/3/2015 8:07 PM
Edited Date/Time: 4/3/2015 8:11 PM

There is a real difference between the kids that show up on the results page, and the kids you see in videos like this.

|

The race goes to the swift. Unless they fail to show up and then I get a shot at it

4/3/2015 8:15 PM

slipdog wrote:

That's what happens in life when you let nothing stand in your way. They aren't old money, John built that life from nothing.

What business is he in?

|

4/3/2015 8:35 PM

WOW! Kids got quite the life and setup! And I thought the Stewert compound was nice!

|

4/3/2015 8:45 PM
Edited Date/Time: 4/3/2015 8:48 PM

Nick Wey is starting an asbestos removal business. Fuck that moto mafia bs.

|

4/3/2015 8:49 PM

Wasatch Rider wrote:

So the Dad died and hes racing cars now and rides moto for fun?
Whis running the old mans company? Mom?

Brother died

|

I don't have to be as smart as you hope to be some day anymore. wink

4/3/2015 8:56 PM

machine wrote:

What business is he in?

Hazardous Materials Abatement

|

4/3/2015 8:57 PM

i don't get the draw of the compound at all, but the filming/editing was very well done.

|

4/3/2015 9:12 PM

slipdog wrote:

It's just the way it comes off, that's probably off putting to some. We live in very wasteful times. It's the Hey look at me mentality, When guy's like you and the Vohlands would of smoked a guy like that.......... BRAAAAAAAAAP.

|

" Passion is a beautiful thing until you're blinded by it "

4/3/2015 9:14 PM

Sounds like a good dude........ Obviously a profitable business. He's like the dukes of hazard Richard Branson.

|

4/3/2015 9:17 PM

Dukes of hazard Richard Branson... and he's in the hazard business. yuk yuk.... Just need to launch those hot rods.

|

4/3/2015 10:14 PM

slipdog wrote:

machine wrote:

What business is he in?

slipdog wrote:

Hazardous Materials Abatement

wow, must pay well....

|

4/3/2015 10:24 PM

Hes a C rider that throws whips...whistling whistling whistling

|

4/3/2015 10:26 PM

Very well done video production, looks like a dream track and facilities.

Good for them, who wouldn't want to be able to live that dream with their kids? (or be the kid in the dream..).

How many successful families don't give 2 minutes attention a day to their kids, because they are too busy "working"?

At least this family is putting that success into doing something that they enjoy together. I just don't understand the bitter people who have to find fault in someone who has something they don't, which makes them bad?

Thanks for posting scottie

|

4/3/2015 10:52 PM

uhhhhh....cool? basically just a "hey look what my dad bought me because I got good grades"....i wish my good grades got me 5 new bikes.... does this kid win any national championships?

|

4/3/2015 11:02 PM

^^^^^ case in point.

"I wish my good grades got me 5 new bikes".

"does this kid win any national championships?".

He must be a miserable failure of a human because he got good grades, and his family can afford to buy him more than most.

Oh, and he hasn't won a national championship so he must suck at life.

Obama must be so proud.

|

4/3/2015 11:02 PM

Didnt watch the vid, just came to read everyone bitching and commenting that he's not Carmichael.

|

4/3/2015 11:22 PM

Compared to some kids he doesn't have shit.
Ever see a kid with his own 458 Italia or Aventador or R8 V10?

http://nextshark.com/inside-the-secret-supercar-meet-ups-world-of-rich-chinese-kids-in-socal/

|

4/4/2015 12:24 AM
Edited Date/Time: 4/4/2015 12:26 AM

Great well made video! He can ride a MX bike pritty sick and can Drive to match aswell, Fair play Enjoy life and why Not! He came across as a Good kid and it wasn't just handed to him on a plate by the sounds of things he had to knuckle down and get his Grades! Life's what you make it whether Rich or Poor!!! Enjoy

|