Musquin off the pace

early
Fantasy
2212th
6/4/2018 9:35am
ATKpilot99 wrote:
It's starting to look like Eli started racing more not to lose once he had the points lead last season. Now that he's got the title...
It's starting to look like Eli started racing more not to lose once he had the points lead last season. Now that he's got the title maybe he's more relaxed ? I don't know but I'm not sure we've even seen all Eli has yet this season.
I agree, I think we've seen about 80% of what Tomac can give... and the brief moments we've seen him go above 80% he closed an...
I agree, I think we've seen about 80% of what Tomac can give... and the brief moments we've seen him go above 80% he closed an 8 second gap on Anderson in 2 laps.
Somebody has been paying attention. When Eli has been in the top 3 during the first part of the races he has looked like he's pretty much just riding around checking out different lines on the track and how they race in case he needs them later. When the time comes to ride hard nobody is matching him so far, but definitely expected Marvin to be closer.
akillerwombat
6/4/2018 9:44am
early wrote:
Somebody has been paying attention. When Eli has been in the top 3 during the first part of the races he has looked like he's pretty...
Somebody has been paying attention. When Eli has been in the top 3 during the first part of the races he has looked like he's pretty much just riding around checking out different lines on the track and how they race in case he needs them later. When the time comes to ride hard nobody is matching him so far, but definitely expected Marvin to be closer.
He is making 3rd place look disgustingly easy right now.

Outside of being Roczen I can't imagine walking away from any race against Tomac at the moment with my head held that high.
hamncheeze
6/4/2018 9:58am
FRANK121 wrote:
Mavin's problem is as he stated he is on a new bike ..... ROFLOL
He should watch Herlings or Cairoli on that new bike. They seem to have ZERO problems on it.
gnarwhip
6/4/2018 10:06am
He's really gonna be bummed when Bogle, Webb, Grant and Wilson come back.

The Shop

wanglimp
6/4/2018 10:09am
You can fact check because I'm totally guessing here, but hasn't Marv always struggled at these early rounds?
kkawboy14
6/4/2018 11:43am
FRANK121 wrote:
Mavin's problem is as he stated he is on a new bike ..... ROFLOL
hamncheeze wrote:
He should watch Herlings or Cairoli on that new bike. They seem to have ZERO problems on it.
It’s not new to them!
DEMONDAVE
6/4/2018 11:50am
slipdog wrote:
The disrespect for Dungey and his speed, again and again and again, is comical...
I for one don't think we ever saw RD1 top speed , he seemed to just do enough to get the #1 job done
IWreckALot
6/4/2018 12:11pm
So many Tomac nut huggers
Oh that? That's gnarwhip's daily kawi ball gurgling and vile hate of KTM. . . for some unknown reason. He's either a 40 year old man living in mom's basement, or a 14 year old boy. . . living in mom's basement.
IWreckALot
6/4/2018 12:16pm
DEMONDAVE wrote:
I for one don't think we ever saw RD1 top speed , he seemed to just do enough to get the #1 job done
The most interesting part about RD's pace was he looked like he was able to control the bike while he was keeping in eye shot of RV. RV had quite a few "oh shit" moments and he was able to save it most of the time. It was far less often that Dungey got out of shape.

I'd agree that on both of their best day's RV had maybe a .01% margin over Dungey, but Dungey managed his career WAY better than any other racer has IMO. That's why RacerX has Dungey as the 4th best outdoors racer ever and RV at 7th.
NorCal 50+
6/4/2018 12:23pm
"I seen," "effects him a lot," "back in forth,"- Good God, literacy is not a strong point in the Vital community. It's tough on the eyes. Laughing
lumpy790
6/4/2018 12:31pm
How many Outdoor championships have been won by being dominant?

Sure a couple times a rider won every single race but that is an oddity not the norm.

Smart riders collect points and make the charge when it is important at the end of the season.

Post a reply to: Musquin off the pace

The Latest