Musquin and Baggett.

Related:
Create New Tag

8/27/2017 6:32 PM

Props to both, they went to work and hammered hard to the finale of the last moto's and kept it interesting. Been a great outdoor season and think they deserve some recognition.

|

There's something happening here, what it is ain't exactly clear.

8/27/2017 6:43 PM

Absolutely. They both had a great year. Unfortunately they both had some bad luck and injuries. It could have been a fantastic year if both stayed healthy.

|

8/27/2017 6:46 PM

never say die attitude for sure

|

Indecision is a choice

8/27/2017 7:08 PM
Edited Date/Time: 8/27/2017 7:08 PM

not sure about supercross, but I think a healthy baggett next year in mx may be the hardest guy to beat. he may even be a threat indoors too.

|

8/27/2017 7:17 PM

rollin64caddy wrote:

not sure about supercross, but I think a healthy baggett next year in mx may be the hardest guy to beat. he may even be a threat indoors too.

Yup, he's my pick for next year mx.

|

8/27/2017 7:31 PM

rollin64caddy wrote:

ledger wrote:

Vital has forgotten about kenny already, I guess I should be surprised

|

8/27/2017 7:41 PM
Edited Date/Time: 8/27/2017 7:47 PM

es337 wrote:

I actually did forget tbh, hopefully KR comes back healthy and on fire, he's a true badass and major threat for the title. Chit gonna be interesting for 18 season.

|

8/27/2017 8:29 PM

es337 wrote:

Nobody's forgotten, but do you really think he will be back in 18? Maybe for the outdoors, maybe. I would be surprised if he ever rode SX again.

|

8/27/2017 8:59 PM

ledger wrote:

es337 wrote:

BMSOBx2 wrote:

Nobody's forgotten, but do you really think he will be back in 18? Maybe for the outdoors, maybe. I would be surprised if he ever rode SX again.

Be prepared to be shocked then...

|

8/27/2017 9:15 PM

It seems clear Kenny will be back, likely by A1. But what rider has missed nearly a year of racing, for any reason, and come back strong right away?

|

8/27/2017 9:22 PM

PRM31 wrote:

It seems clear Kenny will be back, likely by A1. But what rider has missed nearly a year of racing, for any reason, and come back strong right away?

Maybe not an 11 month injury but there have been guys that have missed substantial time and won titles after.

Ryan Villopoto From his leg in 2010. Last 4-5 Supercross races and all of outdoors and came into 2011 strong.

Or Ryan Villopoto knee in 2012.

Or RC knee in 2004.

Or Stew knee in 2008.

|

8/27/2017 9:44 PM

So apparently Baggett putting off the surgery on his torn ligament in his hand was not a problem in that it would cause more harm. Did I hear or read correctly that he is scheduled for surgery next Tuesday? He pulled out a third place in the series, that has got to be worth some bonus bucks. Good for him!

|

“Adhering to 1970’s Standards of Political Correctness”

8/28/2017 2:04 AM

PRM31 wrote:

CP377

|

8/28/2017 2:14 AM

PRM31 wrote:

keinz wrote:

CP377

And the guy was paralyzed.

|