Musquin?

Related:
Create New Tag

10/14/2018 8:24 PM

So did he get hurt or just give up?

|

10/14/2018 8:27 PM

He probably realized he wasn't in the hunt for the win, and there was no sense in risking injury, so he pulled out. Pretty much the same thing Tomac did last year.

|

10/14/2018 8:36 PM

Couldnt back up frances win

|

10/14/2018 10:11 PM

Sully wrote:

He probably realized he wasn't in the hunt for the win, and there was no sense in risking injury, so he pulled out. Pretty much the same thing Tomac did last year.

This

Can't imagine he felt too hot after having his leg rammed in Chad Reed's bike, either! Ouch.

|

BT20 👉 02/20/20 👉#TICKLETIMEBITCHES

10/15/2018 3:40 AM

Photo
|

10/15/2018 3:41 AM

Helda wrote: Photo

They just won the fifa world cup and 5 mxdns in a row bro

|

10/15/2018 3:44 AM

What's fifa?

|

10/15/2018 4:03 AM

Sully wrote:

He probably realized he wasn't in the hunt for the win, and there was no sense in risking injury, so he pulled out. Pretty much the same thing Tomac did last year.

Didn't Tomac bang himself up good last year though? Cracked helmet and all...

|

I used to think I was indecisive, but now I'm not too sure.

10/15/2018 4:13 AM

Sully wrote:

He probably realized he wasn't in the hunt for the win, and there was no sense in risking injury, so he pulled out. Pretty much the same thing Tomac did last year.

Gandorlf wrote:

Didn't Tomac bang himself up good last year though? Cracked helmet and all...

Didn’t Marvin get his leg jammed between Reed’s rear wheel and swingarm deep enough that Chad had to get off his bike to get him out?

|

10/15/2018 5:56 AM

Sully wrote:

He probably realized he wasn't in the hunt for the win, and there was no sense in risking injury, so he pulled out. Pretty much the same thing Tomac did last year.

Gandorlf wrote:

Didn't Tomac bang himself up good last year though? Cracked helmet and all...

Sully wrote:

Didn’t Marvin get his leg jammed between Reed’s rear wheel and swingarm deep enough that Chad had to get off his bike to get him out?

yea and then got used as a berm by mookie at the start of the 3rd

|

10/15/2018 6:52 AM

Classic Mookie...
Totally out of control, never would have turned if he hadn't slammed into the Musquito who went flying into the wall...
Loved it!

|

10/15/2018 7:52 AM

GODZILLA wrote:

Classic Mookie...
Totally out of control, never would have turned if he hadn't slammed into the Musquito who went flying into the wall...
Loved it!

No one ever makes a mistake in the first turn, do they?

|

10/15/2018 8:03 AM

He said "mookie " sick

|

Anyone but Ralph!

10/15/2018 8:18 AM

Sully wrote:

He probably realized he wasn't in the hunt for the win, and there was no sense in risking injury, so he pulled out. Pretty much the same thing Tomac did last year.

Tomac rag dolled himself last year. But yeah, same thing..

|

10/15/2018 8:27 AM

Helda wrote: Photo

LOL. It's Monster Cup, not the Storming of
The Bastille laughing It would be beyond stupid to risk a season threatening injury when any hope of an overall was off the table.

|

BT20 👉 02/20/20 👉#TICKLETIMEBITCHES

10/15/2018 8:32 AM

freebroctickle wrote:

LOL. It's Monster Cup, not the Storming of
The Bastille laughing It would be beyond stupid to risk a season threatening injury when any hope of an overall was off the table.

Did Coop fuck your chick, or what? Or are you just mad he gets paid millions to ride his dirt bike and has a much better quality of life than you?

Either way, you spend a lot of energy criticizing him and it comes off sad.

|

10/15/2018 9:49 AM

Helda wrote: Photo

freebroctickle wrote:

LOL. It's Monster Cup, not the Storming of
The Bastille laughing It would be beyond stupid to risk a season threatening injury when any hope of an overall was off the table.

Kyle978 wrote:

Did Coop fuck your chick, or what? Or are you just mad he gets paid millions to ride his dirt bike and has a much better quality of life than you?

Either way, you spend a lot of energy criticizing him and it comes off sad.

???

...you're the one who brought him up, bro

|

BT20 👉 02/20/20 👉#TICKLETIMEBITCHES

10/15/2018 10:02 AM

crusty_xx wrote:

They just won the fifa world cup and 5 mxdns in a row bro

They can surrender , by pounding a few beer's after all the ass whooping's they have been giving the rest of the world! Those guy's have been killing it , and if anyone can try , in any way , to dis-credit what they have done.....is just dumb.

|

And there goes Jeffro. One of God's own prototypes. A super high-powered mutant of some kind never even considered for mass production. Too weird to live, and too rare to die.

Pimpin' Ho's , Rollin' fatty's......drinkin' beers , beers , beers!! ~ Ja