Munich Supercross - "The Warm Ass Bet"

thumpinberry
12/20/2009 6:58am
Beeler341 wrote:
Kelsey is a little wild at times. Jacob needs to make the main bad. Just ask him about Dan and it will give him all the...
Kelsey is a little wild at times. Jacob needs to make the main bad. Just ask him about Dan and it will give him all the motivation in the world. Keep up the good work flarider.
how did he keep dan off that trip?hey chris cody got a10 yz450f,find us a dry place to ride
flarider
12/20/2009 8:47am
flarider wrote:
OK, it is cold as hell here. A wager has been made between Jacob Saylor (and his G/F Kelsey) and Kyle Chisholm (and his finace' Britney)...
OK, it is cold as hell here.
A wager has been made between Jacob Saylor (and his G/F Kelsey) and Kyle Chisholm (and his finace' Britney) that whomever finishes better gets the front seats in the team van to hotel with the electric butt warmers.
So, both riders are now not only racing for purse money, but racing so that their woman's ass doesn't freeze on the way to the hotel.

Kyle Chisholm was fastest in qualifying, so him and Britney got use of bun warmers on way to hotel between day qualifying and tonight's program.

Jacob's girlfriend suffered with cold buns

A lot is on the line in the racing now.....

I will get bun pictures (cold or warm) later for inspection
It's a few thousand euro for the overall and if I remember, nightly purse was like starting at $1500 euro to win.
No give aways I know of, but trophy girls wear really funky skimpy frilly outfits...tacky is also a good description
lot of beer, all sold in clear plastic take home mugs. Also pretzels, pomme frites and weiners.
flarider
12/20/2009 9:07am
Jack Brunell of Sturm Racing is crowned Prince of Munich!
flarider
12/20/2009 11:52am
FYI - Britney is officially the "Queen of the Ass Warmer"

The Shop

Post a reply to: Munich Supercross - "The Warm Ass Bet"

The Latest