Munich Supercross - "The Warm Ass Bet"

Related:
Create New Tag

12/18/2009 8:21 AM

OK, it is cold as hell here.
A wager has been made between Jacob Saylor (and his G/F Kelsey) and Kyle Chisholm (and his finace' Britney) that whomever finishes better gets the front seats in the team van to hotel with the electric butt warmers.
So, both riders are now not only racing for purse money, but racing so that their woman's ass doesn't freeze on the way to the hotel.

Kyle Chisholm was fastest in qualifying, so him and Britney got use of bun warmers on way to hotel between day qualifying and tonight's program.

Jacob's girlfriend suffered with cold buns

A lot is on the line in the racing now.....

I will get bun pictures (cold or warm) later for inspection

|

This great Nation will endure as it has endured, will revive and will prosper. So, first of all, let me assert my firm belief that the only thing we have to fear is fear itself. - FDR

[LINK TO IMAGE]
"Grant money is not pork" - Rep Allen West

12/18/2009 8:33 AM

Are your hands gonna be the referee Dave ?

That is to determine if a girl's butt is cold enough to warrant some global warming?

And can you pots some pics of their girlfriends please?

Hey, did I mention the STEERING WHEEL on my BMW 750 IL is heated. Yup.

What other yanks are competing over dere?
|

12/18/2009 8:39 AM

I have been told I am not allowed to personally fondle their cold or warm asses.
Dammit!

However, as referee, if they both suck in the racing, I get the butt warmer and one girl of my choosing to share with

|

This great Nation will endure as it has endured, will revive and will prosper. So, first of all, let me assert my firm belief that the only thing we have to fear is fear itself. - FDR

[LINK TO IMAGE]

12/18/2009 8:55 AM

You crazy kids.

|

12/18/2009 9:05 AM

would i be a perv to say this thread is worthless without said girl's ass pics? i mean i want to see whats on the line here, for the chicks that is...

lol, whatever makes it interesting, right? what is the temp there?

|

12/18/2009 9:08 AM

If they don't know how to warm their women up,,, I offer my services, free of charge.

|

12/18/2009 9:14 AM

mxracer32 wrote:

would i be a perv to say this thread is worthless without said girl's ass pics? i mean i want to see whats on the line here, for the chicks that is...

It's like 28oF and there's all this white shit everywhere

|

[LINK TO IMAGE]

12/18/2009 9:57 AM

Thread bookmarked.

Thanks in advance!

|

12/18/2009 10:01 AM

mxracer32 wrote:

flarider wrote:

28 Degrees? Thats it? You Floridians...

|

12/18/2009 10:17 AM

mxracer32 wrote:

flarider wrote:

Tiki wrote:

heh... yeah. i woke up this morning and it was 4°. and that's not even the coldest it's been.

|

12/18/2009 10:26 AM

mxracer32 wrote:

flarider wrote:

Tiki wrote:

x2 31 f in charlotte, nc right now!

|

12/18/2009 10:27 AM

I have secued a photo of the fine tushies of these ladies and shall post after the races this evening.

Score so far is, Kyle has warmed his woman's tushy once, while Jacob has left his woman's tushy out in the cold so far

|

[LINK TO IMAGE]

12/18/2009 10:31 AM

mxracer32 wrote:

flarider wrote:

Tiki wrote:

When I lived in Quebec, I loved the first breath of fresh winter air every morning... frozen nose hairs.

Cleveland winters never did that, Utah winters don't do it either. Loved that Quebecois air!

|

12/18/2009 11:39 AM

That's funny stuff.

Noob. Yep, and the air has that French accent, too. wink

|

12/18/2009 12:17 PM

Jacob got cleaned out in last turn of LCQ by Degli Esposti
Britney's hiney will be warmed tonight on the ride to the hotel

|

[LINK TO IMAGE]

12/18/2009 12:18 PM

ok.... you need to stop posting messages that don't include pics... that needs to end NOW!

|

A Year In MX: One Man, One Year, One Sport
All 13 MX races on US soil
http://www.ayearinmx.com

12/18/2009 12:33 PM
Edited Date/Time: 4/17/2016 7:31 PM

Here you go...update from Dave.

[LINK TO IMAGE]

Kelsey (left), and Britney (right).

|

12/18/2009 12:42 PM

|

12/18/2009 1:34 PM

HOF

|

12/18/2009 1:44 PM

haha props to the ladies for being good sports about it. funny stuff for sure. thanks!

|

12/18/2009 1:46 PM

much better lol

|

A Year In MX: One Man, One Year, One Sport
All 13 MX races on US soil
http://www.ayearinmx.com

12/18/2009 8:21 PM

Thanks for the updates flarider. Jacob is my really good friend and havent talked to him since he left. And as for little miss kelsey that is like my little sister. So you all take care of her. And keep the updates coming.

|

12/18/2009 11:34 PM
Edited Date/Time: 4/17/2016 7:32 PM

Kyle Makes Some New Fans in Europe

Photo

We become fans of a little boy in Europe

Photo

ALL FLORIDA PODIUM!!

Photo
|

[LINK TO IMAGE]

12/18/2009 11:44 PM
Edited Date/Time: 4/17/2016 7:32 PM

JT$ Holeshot and led,Voss 2nd, Chisholm and Adams midpack

Chisholm and Adams move forward and Chisholm takes lead after JT$ hangs footpeg on a dirt pile in a corner trying to defend inside, opening door to Chisholm and Adams who move to 1st and 2nd. JT$ restarts 3rd.

Lap to go, over the big triple, on landing, Chisholm's front wheel lands in a soft hole, pulling bars from his hands, he goes down hard. Adams and JT$ get by. Chisholm has presence of mind to get up and use bike to block inside while remounting, stopping Voss and Seibler behind him. So Chisholm remounts 3rd and holds off the now 4th place rider Siebler and Voss (5th) to podium.

After the race, Kyle's glove was torn, looked like little finger torn off (it's fine) but he definitely rang his bell and is beat up. Iced him down and Britney is taking care of him, we'll have him ready.

Saylor is pretty beat up as well, we'll have him ready, if only for retaliation towards Esposti for torpedoing him last night.

ALL FLORIDA PODIUM NIGHT ONE!

Bottom photo (L-R) Chisholm (3rd) Troy Adams (1st) JT$ (2nd)

Oh, and I guess everyone knows who got butt warmer on the way back to the hotel. Britney has two butt warmings, Kelsey still has a cold ass

|

[LINK TO IMAGE]

12/18/2009 11:55 PM

Same bet tonight?

|

12/18/2009 11:55 PM

Great stuff Dave. Those girls are good sports as well. smile

|

[LINK TO IMAGE]

Chuck Norris is 1/8th Scottish. This has nothing to do with ancestry, the man ate a fucking Scotsman!

12/19/2009 12:05 AM

Beeler341 wrote:

Thanks for the updates flarider. Jacob is my really good friend and havent talked to him since he left. And as for little miss kelsey that is like my little sister. So you all take care of her. And keep the updates coming.

We've actually had a few nice offers to sell Miss Kelsey
We're considering it

BTW, she's a little fireball and for future reference never show her the opposing riders, especially the one that cleans out her boyfriend....she was ready to throwdown.
I think she was also ready to beat the shit out of Esposti's girlfriend too

|

[LINK TO IMAGE]

12/19/2009 12:06 AM

GuyB wrote:

Same bet tonight?

The bet continues through the weekend

|

[LINK TO IMAGE]

12/19/2009 12:08 AM

Thanks for the update and pic's.

|

12/19/2009 4:25 AM

Siebler crashed hard in free practice and word from team is broken arm and thumb. One from our team saw him and said thumb was ugly bent

|

[LINK TO IMAGE]