Mumford to ML512 Chaparral team ?

Related:
Create New Tag

11/6/2020 9:21 AM
Edited Date/Time: 11/6/2020 9:36 AM

View this post on Instagram

SX TESTING:ML Racing Chaparral Team rider Carson Mumford testing at State Fair MX.

A post shared by Enzo Racing KYB (@enzoracingkyb) on

|

11/6/2020 9:25 AM

Good for him and great for ML!

|

11/6/2020 9:39 AM

That is huge for ML!

|

11/6/2020 9:40 AM

looks like factory suspension.. im sure spec tires. and chad @ XPR is just as good as any factory on the engines.

I bet Honda is supporting him because he still had 2 or 3 years on his FC honda contract..

|

11/6/2020 9:42 AM

Yes, this is big for ML!

|

'75-'83 through the minicycle boom.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I was fast... But being fast is relative to who else is on the track with you.

ZachO fan! ZO16

TG243 fan!

11/6/2020 9:56 AM

No more race tech this year? Enzo suspension and xpr motors this year I guess. I would be interested to know if the whole teams gets this kind of support or if it’s is mostly just for Mumford.

|

11/6/2020 10:03 AM

What happed to Mumford to MCR?

|

11/6/2020 10:12 AM

Good job ML!

|

11/6/2020 10:13 AM

Can you imagine being groomed since you were on 85's by one team just to turn pro for 9 rounds just to lose this so called ride you were being groomed to because this said team loses sponsorship and now he's looking for a ride instead he could have went to PC or another brand. Good luck to him

|

11/6/2020 10:31 AM

Hope it goes better for him than the rest of ML’s group last year.

Remember ML, don’t ever say it can’t get worse!!!

|

Alright Lunger, Let's Do It

11/6/2020 10:34 AM

Hell yeah!!!

|

11/6/2020 10:37 AM

Johnny Ringo wrote:

Hope it goes better for him than the rest of ML’s group last year.

Remember ML, don’t ever say it can’t get worse!!!

He had a top 10 in a 450 national in his first year of owning the team. Mumford is a big step up in talent and I’m sure you’ll see a top 5 in the 250 SX and MX series for his team if CM doesn’t get hurt.

|

11/6/2020 10:44 AM
Edited Date/Time: 11/6/2020 10:44 AM

There is profit in confusion....wtg ml512

|

sponsored by zip tie, JB weld and peanut butter and jelly

11/6/2020 11:22 AM

Score!!

|

11/6/2020 11:38 AM

yak651 wrote:

Just guessing? They were entertaining the idea of helping out Honda on 250s. Given their current roster of four 450 guys? It looks like they opted to go that route.

|

11/6/2020 4:00 PM

Great for ML512 and his team.

|

11/6/2020 4:04 PM

Great news! Will be great to see Team Chap on the box!!
I am sure it was not easy ML512 but nice job.

|

11/6/2020 4:07 PM

You know, I have to give mad props to Micheal Lindsey on his Team. He went on his own leaving Vital with a podcast, bike testing and what not, started a Team with a ridiculously challenging first year including a pandemic.....and now somehow coming back stronger for year two. That is some major resilience sir. Great Job.

|

Facebook.com/8tensolutions
Twitter and Instagram @8tensolutions

11/6/2020 4:12 PM

Carson was testing the BarX suzuki this morning at Lake Elsinore SX track. Honestly he looked good and the bike seems great!
I think he is just testing every bikes he can before making a decision.
6 of the star guys were there too! Martin was REALLY fast!

|

11/6/2020 4:13 PM

yak651 wrote:

Tony and Scott Mumford go waaay back, Tony said if Honda would’ve asked, he’d of done it. Honda never asked.

|

11/6/2020 4:28 PM

Sounds like BarX to me.

|

11/6/2020 5:13 PM

Either way, i think it’s great to see other teams with engine builders and help from great suspension companies.

|

11/6/2020 5:15 PM

We had an opportunity to test with Carson on Thursday, very happy with the feedback on the updates and direction we’ve gone on a few things. Currently doing our best to put together a competitive package heading into 2021, we survived a world wide pandemic in our first season so it’s time to keep our heads down and push on. Looking forward to next season and the opportunities we have to build our program in the immediate future and beyond.

|

11/6/2020 7:06 PM

ML512 wrote:

We had an opportunity to test with Carson on Thursday, very happy with the feedback on the updates and direction we’ve gone on a few things. Currently doing our best to put together a competitive package heading into 2021, we survived a world wide pandemic in our first season so it’s time to keep our heads down and push on. Looking forward to next season and the opportunities we have to build our program in the immediate future and beyond.

Good luck Michael. The universe has thrown MANY challenges at you in 2020 and you are still here doing your best. Kudos for that!!

|

Old MXer turned Superfan.

11/6/2020 8:53 PM

Shit Yeah! Hope he and the team kill it!

|

11/6/2020 11:32 PM

Did ml512 get hands on any of the geico parts?? Haha. Now you got a top level rider, no excuses now lol. All jokes aside best of luck for 21

|

"If you feel in control, you're not going fast enough" ~Mario Andretti

11/7/2020 6:42 AM

ML512 wrote:

With the series changing and several races in the same stadium and locations, is next years calender easier for you as a team in terms of transport and logistics?

|

11/7/2020 6:56 AM

ML512 wrote:

Lastander wrote:

With the series changing and several races in the same stadium and locations, is next years calender easier for you as a team in terms of transport and logistics?

Most definitely. From the obvious reasons of less flights and semi movement, but even from a service stand point for the 250 class. As of right now, we have almost a month between races, meaning we can race three races, bring everything home, service engines without overnighting or anything ridiculous. Less on the road build days, etc.

|

11/7/2020 6:58 AM

Phillip_Lamb wrote:

Did ml512 get hands on any of the geico parts?? Haha. Now you got a top level rider, no excuses now lol. All jokes aside best of luck for 21

I've asked about a few things but waiting to see if we can snag anything. As of right now, everything on our bike pictured above is completely available to the public. There are two or three items in particular I'd love to get that Geico used, so we'll see.

|

11/7/2020 8:30 AM

Phillip_Lamb wrote:

ML512 wrote:

I've asked about a few things but waiting to see if we can snag anything. As of right now, everything on our bike pictured above is completely available to the public. There are two or three items in particular I'd love to get that Geico used, so we'll see.

Clamps, linkage?

|