Muddy Creek: From the Fence

Related:
Create New Tag

6/5/2013 9:01 AM

My dad and I made the 16 hour trek to Muddy Creek, and it was completely worth it. Here's my video from the race.

|

6/5/2013 9:45 AM

Not bad thanks for sharing

|

Miss you Kurt ! RIP

6/5/2013 10:09 AM

Taylor156 wrote:

Not bad thanks for sharing

Thanks man.

|

6/5/2013 10:52 AM

Really enjoyed it. Cool to see things from a different perspective than the simple play by play that everyone else seems to do.

|

6/5/2013 11:32 AM

Good vid, thanks.

what's the song?

|

6/5/2013 11:40 AM

TriRacer27 wrote:

Good vid, thanks.

what's the song?

You're welcome!
Song: "Big Ships" by E-Dubble
https://soundcloud.com/edubble/e-dubble-big-ships

|

6/5/2013 11:57 AM

Choppy wrote:

Really enjoyed it. Cool to see things from a different perspective than the simple play by play that everyone else seems to ...more

Yeah, I figure everyone knows what went on at this point, so I tried to just get the atmosphere and some cool shots in there. Thanks!

|

6/5/2013 2:02 PM

Good Job dude,...cool effects,...!

Keep at it my man, soon you'll have a press pass and makin' MX movies for MONEY

|

“Liberty must at all hazards be supported. We have a right to it, derived from our Maker. But if we had not, our fathers have earned and bought it for us, at the expense of their ease, their estates, their pleasure, and their blood.” – John Adams, 1765

6/5/2013 2:15 PM

I wanted to see some more of the big triple step up. That looked way bigger than it showed on TV.

|

6/5/2013 2:37 PM

Not to be a dick, but it took almost a minute to get to any racing, and the whole vid is under 3 mins.

Where is the bike noise? Sometimes you have it there and most the time ya don't.

The song doesn't fit the video at all.

|

6/5/2013 3:02 PM

trip338 wrote:

Not to be a dick, but it took almost a minute to get to any racing, and the whole vid is under 3 mins.

Where is the bike ...more

I can see your criticisms. I didn't want to jump back and forth between the pits and the riding/racing much, so I tried to put it in order. I could have made the video longer, but I would have had to use footage from the same angles over and over again, which gets really boring for me personally. Sometimes I felt like the bike noise wasn't appropriate with trying to match the cuts with the beat of the song and all. As far as music goes, I can't just use any music that I want. I try to do the best with what I can use, but I realize that everyone has different taste in music. Thanks for your honesty, though. I will take your criticism and learn from it.

|

6/5/2013 3:04 PM

Drfletcher wrote:

I wanted to see some more of the big triple step up. That looked way bigger than it showed on TV.

Yeah, I should have gotten more footage of it, but the spot that I had for the motos was terrible for filming it because there was one of those Lucas Oil arch things in the way. I should have gotten more footage during practice while I had more freedom to move around. My bad.

|

6/5/2013 3:11 PM

Holy crap. Your video REALLY showed how big The Bomber step up was.
I also really liked the effects when RV and Barcia were slow in the air then speed up hitting the jumps and then slowed down again once they got in the air.
Good Job! Keep it up!

|

6/5/2013 3:23 PM

I think its really cool. And the song was rad, and I don't even like that kind if music!

|

6/5/2013 3:46 PM

awesome video and a good tune.

also, thanks for the link to the soundcloud, i'd never heard of it and just downloaded the Android App... love this app almost as much as taping my nips

|

6/5/2013 6:28 PM

MT MX wrote:

Holy crap. Your video REALLY showed how big The Bomber step up was.
I also really liked the effects when RV and Barcia were ...more

Yeah, that jump was gnarly. Saw a couple privateers case that thing bad.
Thanks!

|

6/5/2013 8:22 PM

Nice video thanks for sharing I enjoyed it. cool
I'm not sure why but I think that one short video made me want to go ride more than the TV coverage and the TV coverage was great.

|

6/5/2013 8:33 PM

Great Job dude! I made a few videos back in the day, so I know what kind of effort goes into it. I don't care for that kind of music, but for your vid, you made it work. Great Job!!!

|

6/5/2013 8:44 PM

Great vid! Thanks!

|

6/5/2013 8:52 PM

Cool video. Thanks for posting it.

|

6/5/2013 9:54 PM

Hut wrote:

Nice video thanks for sharing I enjoyed it. cool
I'm not sure why but I think that one short video made me want to go ride more ...more

Thanks man. cool

|

6/6/2013 5:12 AM

Thank you for taking the time to make that and sharing with us- loved it!

|

6/6/2013 5:32 AM

I really enjoyed it, it's nice to see something different. Great job man.

|

6/6/2013 5:37 AM

nice. enjoyed it.

|

09 CR500AF
08 Ducati Hypermotard
03 CR125
05 YZ125
95 CR250
83 Husqvarna 125XC

6/6/2013 10:01 AM

Thanks for the kind words guys!

|

6/6/2013 10:20 AM

Really shows the speed. Great video.

|

6/6/2013 7:24 PM

cool_hand wrote:

I don't know about that, I still have a long way to go. Haha. Thanks!

|

6/7/2013 4:22 AM

Nice production.

|

6/7/2013 4:41 AM

cool_hand wrote:

sdfog1 wrote:

I don't know about that, I still have a long way to go. Haha. Thanks!

Long way to go , maybe, but the important thing is that you've started. Don't stop. Keep it moving. You are already ahead of the guy that's "been talking about doing…" what you've already done. Congratulations on seeing a project from beginning to end. NEXT!

I enjoyed seeing the action from different angles than we see on TV. Thanks!

|