Mud build up preventing

Related:
Create New Tag

8/2/2017 1:21 PM
Edited Date/Time: 8/2/2017 1:23 PM

I am sure many of you have seen a product similar to this, but would'nt it be useful to spray down plastics and wheels/rims, rad guards, hand guards, anything that typically accumulates mud? Mabe not practical financially for us regular joe's, but the pro's could afford it I'm sure. Skip to 3:11 for mud demonsration.

|

8/2/2017 3:29 PM

I've used Pam cooking spray on my entire bike, in a loam mud race, where the bike weighed 40 pounds more at Moto's end, without it. Works great, poor man's product.

|

8/2/2017 6:23 PM

I use wd40 under the fenders and on the number plate.

|

8/2/2017 6:29 PM

scooter5002 wrote:

I've used Pam cooking spray on my entire bike, in a loam mud race, where the bike weighed 40 pounds more at Moto's end, without it. Works great, poor man's product.

Pam also works awesome in RV shitters. No skidmarks and it also lubes the seal to help prevent dry docking.

|

8/2/2017 6:45 PM

Sc1 does the trick also.

|

8/2/2017 7:00 PM

Olive oil works pretty good.

|

“Do not go where the path may lead, go instead where there is no path and leave a trail.”

8/2/2017 8:03 PM

scooter5002 wrote:

sumdood wrote:

Pam also works awesome in RV shitters. No skidmarks and it also lubes the seal to help prevent dry docking.

Hmmmm, I'll keep that in mind, should I ever visit Ryan Villopoto. At 6' 6" and 250, with what I eat, my skidmarks are legendary.

|