Much TY?

Related:
Create New Tag

1/6/2018 3:25 PM

I am regular to the forum but must have missed the boat on this one? Cliff notes and what did I miss with much ty?

|

1/6/2018 3:33 PM

"much thank you" Pretty sure it was used by "new members" (read: trolls being trolls) who claimed to be from another country

|

Positively, absolutely 110% obsessed with anything MOTO.

1/6/2018 3:39 PM

|

1/6/2018 3:57 PM

Really just one person on here using that term in, what seems like, every thread these days. Kind of ruined it..he will be along shortly..

|

1/6/2018 4:13 PM

lol thanks for the info guys. Much Ty...

|

1/6/2018 4:32 PM

Brad460 wrote:

Really just one person on here using that term in, what seems like, every thread these days. Kind of ruined it..he will be along shortly..

You mad bro?

|

1/6/2018 4:48 PM

Brad460 wrote:

When something gets a few laughs ( ie torqued sprocket bolts, much TY, .... ) certain people just take it too far. Sometimes less is MUCH more.

I'd admit I mention pizza and naps a bit more then I should but its pretty obvious two members on here have beaten their phrases to death....... ermm

|

1/6/2018 5:13 PM

I honestly had pizza and a nap today, dirtnapper. ironic. much ty

|

If I'm healthy enough to complain. I shouldn't be complaining.

1/6/2018 5:33 PM

Brad460 wrote:

Melicar wrote:

You mad bro?

Much thank you

|

1/6/2018 6:20 PM

Jmicmoto13 wrote:

I am regular to the forum but must have missed the boat on this one? Cliff notes and what did I miss with much ty?

If you don’t have teenagers/millenials to translate for you Urban Dictionary is your friend

|