Motoxdream360 Fantasy

Related:
Create New Tag

1/16/2021 10:50 AM

Just a reminder that Rocky Mountain & Pulp Fantasy aren't the only fantasy games in town.

Motoxdream is back with a salary-cap based game with a lot of prizes including a CRF250R for the overall champion.

Nothing in this for me, other than I like the format and think some of you may as well.
www.motoxdream360.com

|

1/16/2021 10:59 AM

I'm in it, I like the format.

|

1/16/2021 11:09 AM

Holy shit!!!!! MxD!!!! The original guys too?!?!

I'm in!!!!

|

1/16/2021 11:34 AM

Just signed up!! Hopefully I did it right

|

10/18/2021 1:59 PM

Has anyone actually received prizes from these guys?

I'm owed a handful of prizes including $500 cash for 2nd overall in MX and I am yet to receive anything.

|

10/18/2021 3:41 PM
Edited Date/Time: 10/18/2021 4:06 PM

I appreciate the brief MXD360 thread here on Vital and got word you had posted Jason. So I figured I would update my profile and respond. I apologize and admit Im behind on some prizes. But please allow me to reassure you, everything is getting handled and going out.

I sent you an email in an attempt to explain things. I appreciate you and everyone who takes the time to play MXD360. Its something I truly enjoy setting up and playing with everyone. Im kind of a one man band on the deal, but as I like to say, a prize in October is just a good as one in May. haha And Australia is a current Covid mandated shit show trying to get anything shipped down there. But thank goodness there's PayPal and the all mighty dollar.

Once again, I'm sorry for the delay. Australia was my first trip overseas to race in 1988 with Doctor Dubach. After two weeks racing in Cairns and Townsville and at 18 never leaving a pub without a dog pile and everyone's tshirts ripped off, the country and the riders taught me you always leave a room in ruins. I welcome any and everyone to check out my site MXD360.com. Most of the games are free to play. Thanks.

And lastly to answer your question if I have ever sent out anything. Over the last year we have shipped out a Storm Lake Honda 110, a TiLube Honda 250 team race bike, nearly 170 SX prizes, autographed gear from McGrath, RC, Wilson, Osborne and Fro, custom designed trophy helmets, Fasthouse jerseys, nearly $4k in cash prizes courtesy of RC Mobile Office & Storage and 4 specialty one off money leagues thru League Safe. While once again being the only American based fantasy website who offers FREE retro games, an MXDN game and an 18 round MXGP game. Again, all for free to play.

We are the first to create fantasy moto 20 years ago and have returned. Its just admittedly been a bit of a rocky first year back. Thank you for playing. It is 100% appreciated.

|

10/18/2021 6:11 PM

Hey Man,

Thanks for the update, and great to hear things are still ticking along....I was worried having not heard anything for a while that you guys had closed up shop and were another casualty of COVID's impact on small businesses.

I played the original MxD back when it started, and you'll always be my favourite (despite the fact I finished runner up and missed out on the bike twice....). For those who play fantasy motocross (and I play all of them, Pulp, RMFantasySX, Motocross Fantasy etc.), I highly recommend giving MxD a look - their take on fantasy has always been a little different to the others, and in my opinion has always been the most fun to play. The one-off money leagues they run are really fun too.

Wow....Cairns and Townsville in the late 80s? Very brave, lol....some pretty rough pubs up that way!! Even now, I'd imagine they are still rough as hell....lots of rum and starting fights with anything. Actually, last time I was in Townsville late at night, I heard a "WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU LOOKING AT?!?!" in the distance.... I turn around and see a drunk guy punch the shit out of a mail box....

|

10/19/2021 4:21 AM

You can count me in next year Denny. MXD has been very good to me over the years. cool

|

10/19/2021 7:48 AM

dbo360 wrote:

I appreciate the brief MXD360 thread here on Vital and got word you had posted Jason. So I figured I would update my profile ...more

Don’t forget the trophy I won when I kicked your ass in the SX bracket game haha. It sits proudly on my desk

|

Race Tech Director of Marketing
www.racetech.com
Proud supporters of VitalMX. Ask me about the VitalMX Discount!

10/19/2021 8:54 AM

Me too. I always enjoy the league and have always recieved great prizes. Still look in the mail for my personalized moto coasters tho but just thought covid messed up life for most so no worries. I will keep playing happily.

|

I don't have to be as smart as you hope to be some day anymore. wink

11/9/2021 1:49 PM

A month later, and still so sign of the prizemoney, and no replies to my emails. Really disappointing for a long time player and fan of MxD.....

|

11/14/2021 4:33 PM

Does anyone else have any experience in chasing up undelivered prizes? I have to say, after close to 20 years of being a loyal player of mx/sx fantasy on various sites, to be completely ignored when I finally win something is really frustrating.

|