MotoworldTV?

keinz
Edited Date/Time 12/8/2019 9:00pm
As anybody heard anything about it? Offers suspiciously cheap season passes. Is it legit, or not? Seems like a scam to me, because it's not listed at least in the mxgp site, as a official broadcaster

https://www.motoworldtv.com

|
12/5/2019 11:04am
There is a guy on here who brings it up a lot. I'm not willing to go for it. By the looks of things they just imbed video from other streaming sites and others have commented that the quality isn't always great. If you search the forum you should be able to find a few conversations on it.
adjentleman
Fantasy
958th
12/5/2019 12:58pm
Used them to watch MXDN and MEC and everything went fine. I'm considering going that route this year because honestly it was a way better experience then I've had in the past with NBC Sports and NBC Gold Pass. Just don't know how legit their rights are to the content, I dont want to pay and have this site disappear.
DDMX18
12/5/2019 1:06pm
Used it all year in Australia for SX, MX, MXGP, MEC & MXON. worked great.
aeffertz
12/5/2019 1:15pm
Used them to watch MXDN and MEC and everything went fine. I'm considering going that route this year because honestly it was a way better experience...
Used them to watch MXDN and MEC and everything went fine. I'm considering going that route this year because honestly it was a way better experience then I've had in the past with NBC Sports and NBC Gold Pass. Just don't know how legit their rights are to the content, I dont want to pay and have this site disappear.
I’m fairly certain the guy that runs this site contacted me asking for some details of the NBC stream website last year, offering me free MXGP streams if I gave him some of the source code. So you were watching the stream from NBC, as they are only ones who broadcast that feed, but just through that website. Maybe their web player works better or something and that’s why it was easier for you.

So the website isn’t a scam in the sense that they’ll take your money and you won’t get to watch the stream but it’s more of a shady front pretending to be a legit source. The problem is, if Youthstream or NBC are made aware someone is selling their product underneath them, the website could be shut down and the pass you bought is now useless and you’re out the money.

The Shop

adjentleman
Fantasy
958th
12/5/2019 1:39pm
Used them to watch MXDN and MEC and everything went fine. I'm considering going that route this year because honestly it was a way better experience...
aeffertz wrote:
I’m fairly certain the guy that runs this site contacted me asking for some details of the NBC stream website last year, offering me free MXGP...
I’m fairly certain the guy that runs this site contacted me asking for some details of the NBC stream website last year, offering me free MXGP streams if I gave him some of the source code. So you were watching the stream from NBC, as they are only ones who broadcast that feed, but just through that website. Maybe their web player works better or something and that’s why it was easier for you.

So the website isn’t a scam in the sense that they’ll take your money and you won’t get to watch the stream but it’s more of a shady front pretending to be a legit source. The problem is, if Youthstream or NBC are made aware someone is selling their product underneath them, the website could be shut down and the pass you bought is now useless and you’re out the money.
Exactly. Interesting, thanks for that information. Probably going to stick to NBC to be safe.
keinz
12/7/2019 4:39am
Duration: Until Canceled, says it all

12/8/2019 8:27am
aeffertz wrote:
I’m fairly certain the guy that runs this site contacted me asking for some details of the NBC stream website last year, offering me free MXGP...

It's a pirate operation. I heard Feld was on to them.
40acres
12/8/2019 10:58am
It's not legit in regards to legality, but you will be able to watch streams until they are shut down. Seeing as they don't operate on US servers, it will probably be pretty difficult to shut them down. And if they are shut down, they'll just move to a new server and be back up in no time. It's the same concept as IPTV. These "providers" aren't really the source, they just share streams from others in a sense. My IPTV works fantastic. If they get shut down, I just hop to another IPTV provider for another $10/mo.
JMS800
12/8/2019 12:09pm
As an Aussie it's nearly impossible to be able to watch the AMA supercross/motocross without using sites like this. I used it for all the races this year and it was perfect. I'm happy to pay for it through proper channels but we dont get the option
BS12
12/8/2019 5:39pm
I read on here that the owner purchases the stream themselves, then re-streams to their own paid audience via the website.

Either way, yes legit website that's been around for a little while now in terms of paying and getting the service and at a great picture quality, but not doing it legally.
12/8/2019 6:18pm
As another Aussie, i dont think it was perfect, freezing up, locked out, fuzzy image.
Initially I emailed and asked for a refund, I heard nothing back so I just relied on youtube vids a couple of hours later.
12/8/2019 9:00pm
The problem with cowboy outfits like these is not just that they're criminal (they steel content and sell it on) but they suck money that should be funding the sport.

Anyone who buys a package from them doesn't have the interests of the sport at heart and cannot be a genuine moto fan.

Post a reply to: MotoworldTV?

The Latest