Motovan parts scam

COAL-TRAIN
Hey Guys...bought some parts for my van from a guy in Palm Springs via Craigs List (hes selling all kinds of stuff)
I had a buddy coming through that area and he stopped, paid the guy and picked up the parts for me without knowing what I bought so he didnt realize what was happening.
What I received was old rusted parts that didnt even fit my van. When I tried to call the guy it just goes straight to VM.
So I finally called him from a friends number and he answered right away, but basically hung up and acted like he didnt even know me. Total scam artist.
Im reaching out here to you guys because your skills and finding out information is outstanding LOL.
I need this guys last name so I can take legal action. His name is Alex, phone number (760) 578 5274 and the address where the parts were picked up is 401 w Radio Rd, Unit b7 Palm Springs, Ca 92262.
Any help is much apriciated, Thanks in advance. -Jay Rabjohn
|
Sparkey
2/7/2018 12:41pm Edited Date/Time 2/7/2018 12:56pm
Googled his number and came up with the follwoing:

https://www.bbb.org/central-california-inland-empire/business-reviews/n…

it's a start...did a quick FBook search for the company and there isn't a page setup. Also checked for Alex MacKenzie on Facebook and nothing in the palm springs area matched. You can report to BBB or check with city of palm springs to get info on the company name possibly.

(760) 578-5274
MacKenzie's Mustang Supply
25 years in business
401 W Radio Rd Ste B-7
Palm Springs, CA 92262-1663
newmann
11/28/2018 5:34pm
Have your received a response? I am looking to purchase something and this and one other post are the only things I found and it looks...
Have your received a response? I am looking to purchase something and this and one other post are the only things I found and it looks like Alex does a lot of business.
Hi Alex!

The Shop

Motodork
11/29/2018 3:50pm Edited Date/Time 11/29/2018 3:57pm
Have your received a response? I am looking to purchase something and this and one other post are the only things I found and it looks...
Have your received a response? I am looking to purchase something and this and one other post are the only things I found and it looks like Alex does a lot of business.
Signed up yesterday with 1 post, nothing suspicious about this post at all Alex. I will be in palm springs for most of the month of January and would have no problem looking for him. I used to get my Motovan parts from a chick named Sandy in Albuquerque, I think she said he son used to race.
GuyB
Fantasy
1215th
11/29/2018 5:01pm
We've had a lot of drive-by posters lately whose sole purpose is to drop a link in their post. I've killed a lot of accounts, but if you see one that you think is suspect, you can always hit me up at sgiberson@vitalmx.com.

Post a reply to: Motovan parts scam

The Latest