Motovan coming along:-)

Edited Date/Time 8/10/2018 12:20pm
Now on to the inside, going to add some folding beds and a slide out barbecue, amongst other things this winter.

|
mx_563
8/10/2018 8:26am
Nice!
Looking forward to seeing the progress.

The Shop

kb228
8/10/2018 8:38am Edited Date/Time 8/10/2018 8:45am
What brand is the lion? Dont think ive ever seen that here. Looks sweet
Lynch
8/10/2018 8:43am
kb228 wrote:

8/10/2018 8:43am
kb228 wrote:
It’s a Peugeot, i think they are considering a US push if I’m not mistaken.
yak651
Fantasy
214th
8/10/2018 9:23am
-MAVERICK- wrote:
Europe land has all the cool looking vans.
No kidding, why is it they have all those cool camper vans and everything and US has none? Watching the Tour, seeing all those things lined along the road and fields, really makes me want one but none to be found here Sad
8/10/2018 10:01am Edited Date/Time 8/10/2018 10:02am
Cuz Americans buy huge gas guzzling vehicles. Not tiny little ones..... apparently they not sure if it’s profitable to enter the American market...might not be able to compete with the ford transit.
8/10/2018 10:16am
Cuz Americans buy huge gas guzzling vehicles. Not tiny little ones..... apparently they not sure if it’s profitable to enter the American market...might not be able...
Cuz Americans buy huge gas guzzling vehicles. Not tiny little ones..... apparently they not sure if it’s profitable to enter the American market...might not be able to compete with the ford transit.
No shit. I just bought a moto van a few months ago and I can’t seem to get better than 11mpg. Going downhill, unloaded, with a tail wind I can MAYBE get 12. It’s a joke. It costs me 60 bucks just in gas to get to a good track Sad
Bramlett321
8/10/2018 10:26am
-MAVERICK- wrote:
yak651 wrote:
No kidding, why is it they have all those cool camper vans and everything and US has none? Watching the Tour, seeing all those things lined...
No kidding, why is it they have all those cool camper vans and everything and US has none? Watching the Tour, seeing all those things lined along the road and fields, really makes me want one but none to be found here Sad
Those were my thoughts as well...but like one of the guys said, the only thing that we cool Americans want is a lifted diesel lol. I love all the different type vans I see overseas, hopefully we'll start to see some trending our way.
Pirate421
8/10/2018 11:04am
Check out the Mercedes metris. It’s a US vehicle, smaller than sprinter but bigger than the transit connect and I believe it’s a small diesel. They are sweet
-MAVERICK-
Fantasy
3730th
8/10/2018 11:17am
-MAVERICK- wrote:
yak651 wrote:
No kidding, why is it they have all those cool camper vans and everything and US has none? Watching the Tour, seeing all those things lined...
No one in North America really wants to be seen driving a van because they're not cool and I get it, they're not stylish vehicles. I think more people wouldn't mind driving them if we had options like the one OP posted above or the one seen in one of Tonynz's post in the looking for a new vet bike thread. Not sure what brand he's driving but that's another cool looking van.

A lot of people don't really need a truck and for moto I think a van is more practical. Put your bike and gear in the back, close the door and you're done. Don't have to worry as much when you stop in somewhere to grab a bite to eat or rest for the night.

Plenty of choices when it comes to cars but none when it comes to vans. Not sure why. Maybe one day they'll start making their way across the pond.

Post a reply to: Motovan coming along:-)

The Latest