Mototape Issues

atrdrvr7
12/27/2017 8:43am
Anybody order from these guys lately? I jumped on the Black Friday(Nov 24th) deal and my order still hasn't shipped. Never responded to any of my emails. Opened a paypal claim with no response yet. Seems like a scam so far. Wasn't a lot of money but can't stand feeling like I got burned.
|
305FC250
12/27/2017 8:48am Edited Date/Time 12/27/2017 8:50am
They aren't a scam thousands of people have purchased from them including myself.... I received an order confirmation, but never a shipping confirmation or any further communication after the initial order... They just showed up at my door 5 days or so later. So I think communication may be an issue for them for some reason.

I can tell you that whether you ever receive your order or not, you wasted your money. Mine wore clean through to the frame on both sides after literally 2 10 minute motos. And at $25 per 2 sets it's a total rip off for something that won't even last a day. You're better off spending an additional 20 bucks and getting acerbis frame guards or other similar product.
atrdrvr7
12/27/2017 8:58am Edited Date/Time 12/27/2017 8:59am
305FC250 wrote:
They aren't a scam thousands of people have purchased from them including myself.... I received an order confirmation, but never a shipping confirmation or any further...
They aren't a scam thousands of people have purchased from them including myself.... I received an order confirmation, but never a shipping confirmation or any further communication after the initial order... They just showed up at my door 5 days or so later. So I think communication may be an issue for them for some reason.

I can tell you that whether you ever receive your order or not, you wasted your money. Mine wore clean through to the frame on both sides after literally 2 10 minute motos. And at $25 per 2 sets it's a total rip off for something that won't even last a day. You're better off spending an additional 20 bucks and getting acerbis frame guards or other similar product.
Thanks 305. What is weird is they created a pre-shipment label weeks ago and never shipped anything.
Bennett59
12/27/2017 9:20am Edited Date/Time 12/27/2017 9:22am
Yea I run Moto tape no issues either it just kind of showed up not really any tracking but it came pretty fast try had mine on for over month little bit wear on edges but nothing on wear in the middle but probably could depend on rider and etc.
cs.mototape@gmail.com For email

Post a reply to: Mototape Issues

The Latest