Motosports Templates?

Related:
Create New Tag

2/7/2020 1:39 PM

This is more aimed at people who do graphics, but has anyone purchased a template through motosports templates (https://www.motosportstemplates.com) and have it take WEEKS to be sent. I needed a template ASAP (the 36 hour turn around posted on their website was great for me) but its been over a week and still nothing. sent multiple emails, not a word. Just curious if anyone else has had my issue and knows a better way to contact them

|

2/7/2020 6:57 PM

Hmm every graphics template I’ve ever gotten has been sent to me in an email immediately. Seems sketchy

|

2/7/2020 9:16 PM
Edited Date/Time: 2/8/2020 9:06 AM

|

2/8/2020 12:49 AM

I’ve ordered lots through there but I’m not a fan of them. The 05- 07 era rm 2stroke temp I bought had the wrong front fender shape from a 1999. Emailed them and got no response. I’ve also found a lot of their shapes to be pretty wonky at times.

There’s a few other good companies that have direct download links right at purchase. There’s people selling template files on eBay pretty cheap and I’ve had decent luck with that also

|

2/11/2020 11:17 AM

yeah, Still nothing, kinda sad that a company like theirs is so disconnected, no phone number, an email that apparently doesnt work, ugh. not dealing with this headache again.

|

2/11/2020 12:03 PM

I used to use them for a few years for one off templates we couldn't make ourselves and they were quick. I haven't ordered in 2-3 years though. I remember a lot of nonuniform templates I would have to re-curve and adjust.

|

2/11/2020 2:09 PM

Did you pay through pay pal? One time i had an issue and i noticed their was an email attached to their paypal that was different. Check your paypal email confirmation and see if they have a contact on there.

|