Motorcycle Amino App!

Related:
Create New Tag

12/27/2016 9:43 PM

I think this is the right place to post this type of thing, if not I'm sure one of the admins will move it to the right place.

I found this app today and it's pretty nifty! It's pretty much a social media type place for anyone who like two wheels. You can get involved in chats with people who live in the same area as you to maybe meet up and ride or whatever. You can also get in chats with other moto guys, or whatever type of 2 wheel motorcycle you're into. You can share pictures and videos, as well as reply to comments. It's a pretty cool app and I figured I would share it here for the whole vitard community because it seems like something that most people here would like.

It's called "Motorcycle Amino" and you can find it in your app store on your mobile device!

|

12/27/2016 9:46 PM

Like Vital?

|

much ty. How to spot a paid forum poster/artificial forum traffic producer (see list of actions/phrases below):

Copius pattern amounts of phrases like “Anyone have”..., “Anybody know?”.... and their variations.

Thoughts?
Any help is appreciated!
Thanks in advance!

12/27/2016 9:48 PM

You know, kind of sounds like our website... Hmmm... laughing

|

12/27/2016 10:11 PM

Hahahaha I knew I'd get this response. It's very different from vital. It's kinda like if you took facebook, twitter, and instagram, and then made it to where it was only motorcycles. It's kind of hard to explain, but you'd have to download it and see firsthand.

|

12/27/2016 10:51 PM

they invented something even cooler, its called. the trackw00t

|

12/27/2016 10:51 PM

Marcus Beasley wrote:

Hahahaha I knew I'd get this response. It's very different from vital. It's kinda like if you took facebook, twitter, and instagram, and then made it to where it was only motorcycles. It's kind of hard to explain, but you'd have to download it and see firsthand.

So what you're saying is that it's like Vital. Where you can...

Create a profile.
Upload photos and videos.
Build Bike Checks.
Chat with other people in the Forum.

Oh, and visit the homepage for news and original content. wink

|

12/27/2016 11:13 PM

I feel like it's different than vital, because this website is where I can come to read long forum posts and see cool things like social scoop. I feel like the app is good for on-the-go and sharing content to a wide range of people more so than the select few that click on the post. There's also a "like" feature and street bike sections for the guys that ride on the road. I just figured it would be something to share here since this is my number 1 MX site to visit, and I love this site and think the app is pretty cool as well.

|

12/27/2016 11:15 PM

No it's totally different-

They talk about motorcy-...oh wait...
And they talk about riding-...errrrrrr..
And the bikes have 2 whee-...uh oh...
And there are 52 threads about James Stew-...shit...

Well, it's just different! I can't explain it. And if you just download this thing and send us $4.95 shipping and handling-
But wait- there's MORE!!!!!

|

Straight Outta Compression

12/28/2016 12:09 AM

Vital once again turns into old people Facebook. Full story at 9

|