Motor work in PNW / Western Canada

Related:
Create New Tag

3/6/2019 1:51 PM

Wondering where guys are sending motors locally to get work done, Looking at doing top end on a ‘17 fc350, so not thinking it’s worth sending to a bigger shop in California.
Coming from Van, BC

|

3/6/2019 2:11 PM

|

3/6/2019 5:15 PM

crockett wrote:

Wondering where guys are sending motors locally to get work done, Looking at doing top end on a ‘17 fc350, so not thinking it’s worth sending to a bigger shop in California.
Coming from Van, BC

Not in Western Canada but in Canada.

Bondi Engines in Ontario.

He's been doing the engine work for the Alpinestars Piller's Kawasaki Team for the past few years. Prices are listed on his site.

|

"Sorry Goose, but it's time to buzz the tower."

3/6/2019 6:21 PM

LRX Performance

|

3/6/2019 6:26 PM
Edited Date/Time: 3/6/2019 6:27 PM

Mike Parliament at MP1 Suspension/Strictly MX does some great work. He is located near Tillsonburg, Ont. He has worked at Factory KTM Canada for a number of years.

|

3/6/2019 6:32 PM
Edited Date/Time: 3/6/2019 6:38 PM

crockett wrote:

Coming from Van, BC

-MAVERICK- wrote:

He's been doing the engine work for the Alpinestars Piller's Kawasaki Team for the past few years. Prices are listed on his site.

Western Canada
My buddy got his engine rebuilt here. https://www.rmrsuspensions.com/dirt-bike
He also did my suspension.

|

3/7/2019 8:23 AM

Bondi Engines in Ontario. ???? is Ontario part of Canada I thought it was annexed part of Quebec and sunny days Justin Trudeau

|

3/7/2019 9:00 AM

crockett wrote:

Coming from Van, BC

-MAVERICK- wrote:

jjavaman wrote:

Western Canada

Rod is good people.

|

3/7/2019 2:17 PM

Geoff at GP MOTO in Kamloops is my #1 pick...

|

3/21/2019 2:40 PM

crockett wrote:

Coming from Van, BC

-MAVERICK- wrote:

I have tried messaging couple times through their web page to figure out what they need from me, but they don't reply.
Do you have a valid email address for them?

|

3/21/2019 5:28 PM

crockett wrote:

Coming from Van, BC

-MAVERICK- wrote:

KrazyJimmy wrote:

I have tried messaging couple times through their web page to figure out what they need from me, but they don't reply.
Do you have a valid email address for them?

Try: bondiengines@rogers.com

|

3/21/2019 5:59 PM
Edited Date/Time: 3/21/2019 6:00 PM

crockett wrote:

Coming from Van, BC

-MAVERICK- wrote:

jjavaman wrote:

Western Canada

|

3/21/2019 6:02 PM

-MAVERICK- wrote:

jjavaman wrote:

Western Canada

r.sal923 wrote:

Look elsewhere

|

3/21/2019 6:35 PM

www.mongoosemachine.com

Kinda surprised you never thought of them seeing as you're in the Lower Mainland. Unless you've had crappy service.
|

3/21/2019 6:39 PM

jjavaman wrote:

Western Canada

Rod Matychuck (spelling is wrong I bet) is awesome at suspension stuff, but I never knew he did engine work.

|

3/21/2019 7:08 PM

-MAVERICK- wrote:

jjavaman wrote:

Western Canada

malachi177 wrote:

Rod Matychuck (spelling is wrong I bet) is awesome at suspension stuff, but I never knew he did engine work.

They might work on bikes but I don't think RMR does any engine mods.

|

3/21/2019 8:01 PM

Thank you.

|

3/22/2019 8:11 AM

Fire 1, Portland area.

|

3/22/2019 1:09 PM

jjavaman wrote:

Western Canada

malachi177 wrote:

-MAVERICK- wrote:

You should work on your reading skills. The op wants his top end rebuilt, not modded and RMR does that. Why would I tell him to take it to RMR if they don’t do engine work? Why would the op send his motor across the country when there are choices available in BC?

|

3/22/2019 1:29 PM
Edited Date/Time: 3/22/2019 1:30 PM

malachi177 wrote:

-MAVERICK- wrote:

jjavaman2 wrote:

You should work on your reading skills. The op wants his top end rebuilt, not modded and RMR does that. Why would I tell him to take it to RMR if they don’t do engine work? Why would the op send his motor across the country when there are choices available in BC?

Read again. I highly doubt the OP would consider sending his entire engine down to California to get a new piston put in.

Also, guessing you got clicked seeing as this account is yours.

If you're going to sign up for a second, third, etc. account it might be a good idea to use a different name.

|

3/22/2019 6:53 PM

Ummm you’re guessing wrong, I’m in Hawaii and forgot the password to my other account. Try not to get your panties in a knot. I’ll delete this one when I get home if that’s ok with you....
RMR is in Abbotsford BC not California, that’s why I suggested it. It would probably be cheaper to ship it to California then back east.
You’re like a fucking narc buddy, chill

|

3/24/2019 7:38 AM

jjavaman2 wrote:

I am trying to send my head to bondi engines in ontario from bc to get the squish band cut.
I don't know that I would trust anybody in bc to touch it.
My other options would be ship it to pro circuit or somewhere else familiar with kx. or buy a phathead for 350 or so. plus however much to send it across the border.

|