Motolife/Lifestyle moto/fmx vid

zachdipaolo
Edited Date/Time 1/22/2019 2:12pm
New to this site guys, pumped to start reading and posting here. Here is a 1 min video I made with all my fav things, fmx, moto, horrible crashes, parties, and boooty!??

https://www.instagram.com/p/Bsy2qb3hfH6/?utm_source=ig_share_sheet&igsh…

Let me know what you guys think, my goal is to level up in fmx this year and make some awesome edits like this during the process.

Any love much appreciated, just a privateer tryna live that moto dream??

@zachdipaolo
|
nrosso391
Fantasy
2829th
1/21/2019 1:25pm
DUMBGEON.

So being new you think its okay to solicit your Instagram on the first post?, Pretty sure Vital should be paid for that kind of advertising.
zachdipaolo
1/21/2019 1:28pm
Didn't realize that was a thing, just tryna live homie I like dirtbikes and girls just like you lol ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
zachdipaolo
1/21/2019 1:32pm
nrosso391 wrote:
DUMBGEON. So being new you think its okay to solicit your Instagram on the first post?, Pretty sure Vital should be paid for that kind of...
DUMBGEON.

So being new you think its okay to solicit your Instagram on the first post?, Pretty sure Vital should be paid for that kind of advertising.
And tbh I can't think of a better first post to show people what I'm about lol just like dirtbikes and I want to get better and grow.

The Shop

midwestmoto
1/21/2019 2:00pm Edited Date/Time 1/21/2019 2:01pm
I dont mind this as a first post. Hes just introducing himself and I dont see him trying to sell anything.

Welcome to Vital, sick video. Looks like you live a pretty fun lifestyle. Good luck with everything !
mattyhamz2
Fantasy
846th
1/21/2019 2:11pm
Damn dude, who was the big OJ in the beginning of the video?
zachdipaolo
1/21/2019 4:10pm Edited Date/Time 1/21/2019 4:13pm
mattyhamz2 wrote:
That was me in 2014 man. Broken both arms, collar bone, ribs, and neck (c4 vertebrae) .Homemade takeoff bends will getchya! Lol already been hurt broke backs femurs pelvis' arm and had multiple surgeries since then ? mid tier fmx rider is rough. All the injuries and 1/100th of the pay lol. Finally got serious about fitness and going to actually try this year and 2020. ?
zachdipaolo
1/21/2019 4:12pm
I dont mind this as a first post. Hes just introducing himself and I dont see him trying to sell anything. Welcome to Vital, sick video...
I dont mind this as a first post. Hes just introducing himself and I dont see him trying to sell anything.

Welcome to Vital, sick video. Looks like you live a pretty fun lifestyle. Good luck with everything !
Thanks homie, appreciate ya! ?
zachdipaolo
1/21/2019 4:22pm Edited Date/Time 1/21/2019 4:23pm
mattyhamz2 wrote:
All the riding is me man, I took all these/they're all from my life, after that wreck the past few years. Kinda symbolic video for me... family and friends stopped supporting my career choice then.... everything after the crash in the video, I only experienced because I didn't listen to anyone, and followed my heart. This vid is motivation to keep pushing.
C.Worthy
1/21/2019 5:01pm
Sick chest tat bro. Where can I buy me one of those
zachdipaolo
1/21/2019 5:39pm
C.Worthy wrote:
Sick chest tat bro. Where can I buy me one of those
At a tattoo shop? That's where I got mine. Lol I actually got all mine very young before 17.
1/22/2019 2:12pm
It can be a tough crowd here OP but if you hang back a bit and lurk for a while you'll eventually figure out the dos and don'ts that a vocal minority or the general majority more or less tend to follow.

As far as your video goes my honest opinion is:

1. Not bad, I definitely dug the booty & girl shots
2. The content, style, editing etc. though is kind of played
out....if I don't know the people in the vid then its just the
same as a million other fmx, crash, booty shot videos I've
seen
3. Personally I'd try to figure out something new and
different in your editing to set it apart from the crowd
4. At the end of the day do you tho regardless of my
opinion or anyone else's.

zachdipaolo
1/26/2019 3:25pm
It can be a tough crowd here OP but if you hang back a bit and lurk for a while you'll eventually figure out the dos...
It can be a tough crowd here OP but if you hang back a bit and lurk for a while you'll eventually figure out the dos and don'ts that a vocal minority or the general majority more or less tend to follow.

As far as your video goes my honest opinion is:

1. Not bad, I definitely dug the booty & girl shots
2. The content, style, editing etc. though is kind of played
out....if I don't know the people in the vid then its just the
same as a million other fmx, crash, booty shot videos I've
seen
3. Personally I'd try to figure out something new and
different in your editing to set it apart from the crowd
4. At the end of the day do you tho regardless of my
opinion or anyone else's.

Dude! Intelligent, laid out properly, constructive criticism. Acknowledged I'm out here doin some real shit, gave me a truth about something which is that I need some "it" factor element to have it catch on, and even ended with fuck what anyone else thinks (also spot on, however, someone like you, I can sense and actually do respect/give a small weight, to their opinion) so kudos for that perfect feedback and you're right! I need a world first trick, new type of riding/style or just something new in general and exciting about it. For me, I know the backstory, so this video is amazing and gives me goose bumps, but to a 3rd perspective, they don't care. I need to level up.

But you must be happy with your own life, and doing wellon your own path, to give me props for this kind of video, and even give some usable feedback, thanks! ?
slipdog
1/26/2019 3:54pm
I can't get the link to work...

"Sorry, this page isn't available."

Post a reply to: Motolife/Lifestyle moto/fmx vid

The Latest