Motocross related places to visit

Related:
Create New Tag

11/12/2015 3:44 PM

Hey guys.

I'm busy planning my 2016 USA trip/holiday and just like this years trip i'd like to spend the last days on everything that's motocross related !
This year i visited Glen Helen, Chaparral motorsports and Pro Circuit !
I know lots of factory teams and their race shops are located in the area of San Bernardino, Corona.. But is it possible to visit the shops and have a look around or have a tour ?
I see lots of tours on youtube but i guess these are people who are exclusively invited ?

If you guys know any places that are motocross related and possible to visit that i should see. I'd love to hear !
The plan is to stay the last 2 days of the 2016 holiday in and around San Bernardino, Corona.
List so far is: Glen Helen, Chaparral, PC, Troy Lee Design

Cheers,
Bryan

|

2/8/2019 9:39 AM

I was just looking up the same thing. I'm in Anaheim on vacation right now and I have the day off while my gf and her family go to Disneyland. I was planning to drive over to pro circuit but I really don't know if I'm even allowed in...
I plan to go to the vans skate park in Orange today before going to pro circuit. I skated at Venice beach yesterday.
Any suggestions on what other trouble I can get into near Anaheim??

|

2/8/2019 9:41 AM
Edited Date/Time: 2/8/2019 9:42 AM

|

2/8/2019 10:19 AM

It took nearly 4 years for someone to finally reply to this, lol

|

2/8/2019 10:22 AM

HD1200 wrote:

It took nearly 4 years for someone to finally reply to this, lol

laughing laughing
|

2017 RMZ450
2005 YZ250-sold :,(
1998 YZ250
2005 KX250F

80% of the time it works every time
IG @hamdaddyof2 & @2HRacing
Thanks to : Factory Effex, N2Dirt, Acerbis, DT1, Fasthouse, Matix, FMF, ASV, 100% & Mika Metals

2/8/2019 10:34 AM

Haha, yeah, not sure hes still looking for this info anymore.

|

2/8/2019 11:52 AM

Troy lee and pro circuit are next to each other, chapparral is a sweet place to visit and 20 min from Glen Helen. Fasthouse warehouse has some cool memorabilia and old bikes, but the cloths are pretty expensive. The Moto stuff was cool when I visited Cali this summer but my favorite place was Ventura for the beach, fish, and food.

|

Greg D.
2018 yz250f

2/8/2019 12:06 PM

Hahaha finally my post gets replied lol laughing
Eventually in 2016 i went to Pro Circuit, bills pipes and Chapparal. I got a factory tour at Bills Pipes by Bill himself ! He told me some great stories about the suzuki days with Pastrana and Roger Decoster.
In 2017 i raced the day in the dirt at Glen Helen and visited the FASTHOUSE warehouse which was an great experience aswell !
I always enjoy my vacations to the USA ! California and Las Vegas offcourse hahaha whistling
Photo

|

2/8/2019 12:08 PM

mxBryan wrote:

Hahaha finally my post gets replied lol laughing
Eventually in 2016 i went to Pro Circuit, bills pipes and Chapparal. I got a factory tour at Bills Pipes by Bill himself ! He told me some great stories about the suzuki days with Pastrana and Roger Decoster.
In 2017 i raced the day in the dirt at Glen Helen and visited the FASTHOUSE warehouse which was an great experience aswell !
I always enjoy my vacations to the USA ! California and Las Vegas offcourse hahaha whistling
Photo

Glad to hear you enjoyed your trip here! If you make it to So Cal again let me know! I'd love to meet some of our Vital brothers from across the pond!

|

2017 RMZ450
2005 YZ250-sold :,(
1998 YZ250
2005 KX250F

80% of the time it works every time
IG @hamdaddyof2 & @2HRacing
Thanks to : Factory Effex, N2Dirt, Acerbis, DT1, Fasthouse, Matix, FMF, ASV, 100% & Mika Metals

2/8/2019 1:15 PM
Edited Date/Time: 2/8/2019 1:16 PM

Aw crap, just realized how old this thread was.. just finished visiting TLD and pro circuit. PC was pretty unreal. So many championship bikes in there. Eating at a brewery down the street from TLD now ?? Photo
Photo
Photo
Photo

|

2/8/2019 1:24 PM

mattyhamz2 wrote:

Glad to hear you enjoyed your trip here! If you make it to So Cal again let me know! I'd love to meet some of our Vital brothers from across the pond!

I’m not sure about 2019 yet where i will go to on vacation. I was thinking of visiting the east coast, Miami all the way up to NY and visit some moto friends up there.
I will definitely return to California some day, been there 3 times now.
I’ll keep you to that for sure ! Where are you located in SoCal ?

|

2/8/2019 1:30 PM

mxBryan wrote:

Hahaha finally my post gets replied lol laughing
Eventually in 2016 i went to Pro Circuit, bills pipes and Chapparal. I got a factory tour at Bills Pipes by Bill himself ! He told me some great stories about the suzuki days with Pastrana and Roger Decoster.
In 2017 i raced the day in the dirt at Glen Helen and visited the FASTHOUSE warehouse which was an great experience aswell !
I always enjoy my vacations to the USA ! California and Las Vegas offcourse hahaha whistling
Photo

mattyhamz2 wrote:

Glad to hear you enjoyed your trip here! If you make it to So Cal again let me know! I'd love to meet some of our Vital brothers from across the pond!

mxBryan wrote:

I’m not sure about 2019 yet where i will go to on vacation. I was thinking of visiting the east coast, Miami all the way up to NY and visit some moto friends up there.
I will definitely return to California some day, been there 3 times now.
I’ll keep you to that for sure ! Where are you located in SoCal ?

Oh nice! East coast is pretty cool. Not a fan of the humidity, but it's definitely different than the west coast.

I'm up near Fasthouse.

|

2017 RMZ450
2005 YZ250-sold :,(
1998 YZ250
2005 KX250F

80% of the time it works every time
IG @hamdaddyof2 & @2HRacing
Thanks to : Factory Effex, N2Dirt, Acerbis, DT1, Fasthouse, Matix, FMF, ASV, 100% & Mika Metals

2/8/2019 1:30 PM

ktmdan wrote:

Aw crap, just realized how old this thread was.. just finished visiting TLD and pro circuit. PC was pretty unreal. So many championship bikes in there. Eating at a brewery down the street from TLD now ?? Photo
Photo
Photo
Photo

Nice ! Makes me want to take a flight to LAX right now grin
Did you try to visit Bills Pipes ? It’s next to Pro Circuit.

|