Motocross of Nations Links

Create New Tag

9/21/2022 5:23 PM
Edited Date/Time: 9/22/2022 7:27 AM

|

Contact Me

Instagram (@gdawson243)

Snapchat: gdawson2

9/22/2022 9:10 AM

Tits jacked

|

9/22/2022 10:21 AM

So we can watch the races on CBS sports???

|

9/22/2022 4:49 PM
Edited Date/Time: 9/22/2022 4:50 PM

Let's go 'Merica!!!

|

9/22/2022 5:52 PM
Edited Date/Time: 9/22/2022 5:57 PM

What time are the practices?
Practice starts Saturday at 10am est mxgp 11am mx2 12pm open class
Sunday practice starts at 8:45 Bfinal practice

|

9/22/2022 7:11 PM

MXGP-TV has a race here every few years, and it’s live on CBS Sports? For free? Maybe they can teach others how that’s done.

|

9/23/2022 10:48 AM

Does anyone have a coupon they can share for purchase?

|

9/23/2022 2:57 PM

Anyone know if practice will be streamed tomorrow??

|

9/24/2022 6:10 AM

150ripper wrote:

Anyone know if practice will be streamed tomorrow??

I haven't found anything that shows it will be... I'd like to know this as well.

|

'75-'83 through the minicycle boom.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I was fast... But being fast is relative to who else is on the track with you.

With ZachO retired, it's JA21 and AP for me...

TG243 fan!

9/24/2022 6:15 AM

150ripper wrote:

Anyone know if practice will be streamed tomorrow??

Press516 wrote:

I haven't found anything that shows it will be... I'd like to know this as well.

No. Just live timing.

|

"Sorry Goose, but it's time to buzz the tower."

9/24/2022 6:30 AM
Edited Date/Time: 9/24/2022 6:36 AM

150ripper wrote:

Anyone know if practice will be streamed tomorrow??

Press516 wrote:

I haven't found anything that shows it will be... I'd like to know this as well.

-MAVERICK- wrote:

No. Just live timing.

That's what I suspected... Thanks.

Which timing link do we use?

|

'75-'83 through the minicycle boom.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I was fast... But being fast is relative to who else is on the track with you.

With ZachO retired, it's JA21 and AP for me...

TG243 fan!

9/24/2022 6:49 AM

Press516 wrote:

I haven't found anything that shows it will be... I'd like to know this as well.

-MAVERICK- wrote:

No. Just live timing.

Press516 wrote:

That's what I suspected... Thanks.

Which timing link do we use?

https://results.mxgp.com/mxgp/livestandings.aspx

|

"Sorry Goose, but it's time to buzz the tower."

9/24/2022 7:46 AM

I'vegotthenutz wrote:

Does anyone have a coupon they can share for purchase?

I’m with ya, I don’t mind forking the money out. But that would be awesome lol

|

9/24/2022 8:36 AM
Edited Date/Time: 9/24/2022 8:37 AM

MERICA boys, let’s F*cking Go!! #SuckIt 💀🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸

|

9/24/2022 10:16 AM

I'vegotthenutz wrote:

Does anyone have a coupon they can share for purchase?

Zycki11 wrote:

I’m with ya, I don’t mind forking the money out. But that would be awesome lol

Free 7 day trial at https://www.fubo.tv/signup. CBS Sports is included.

|

9/24/2022 11:17 AM

I can’t find it in cbs sports today, but it shows it will be showing mx de nations tmrw

|

9/24/2022 11:19 AM

vitalislame! wrote:

I can’t find it in cbs sports today, but it shows it will be showing mx de nations tmrw

They only broadcast the races on CBS Sports, not the qualifying races.

|

"Sorry Goose, but it's time to buzz the tower."

9/24/2022 3:59 PM

Is Pit Bike Des Nations on racertv YouTube?

|

9/24/2022 4:08 PM

crowe660 wrote:

Is Pit Bike Des Nations on racertv YouTube?

Going to air live on the Racer X Live Show/YouTube.

Started a thread. Show starts in 20 minutes.

|

"Sorry Goose, but it's time to buzz the tower."

9/25/2022 5:45 AM

Am I reading this right, can I just go on CBS sports and watch it?

|

9/25/2022 5:48 AM

thundergoat wrote:

Am I reading this right, can I just go on CBS sports and watch it?

Yes.

|

"Sorry Goose, but it's time to buzz the tower."

9/25/2022 7:42 AM

Even without a cable package? Not seeing any links to it on their website

|

9/25/2022 8:43 AM

thundergoat wrote:

Even without a cable package? Not seeing any links to it on their website

Same here. Looking to stream CBS Sports and can’t find a way. I have Paramount+ which also logs me into the CBS Sports app, but I’m not seeing anything about MXoN. Just a bunch of stick and ball stuff. My tv package doesn’t have CBS Sports.

|

9/25/2022 8:48 AM

thundergoat wrote:

Even without a cable package? Not seeing any links to it on their website

SEE ARE125 wrote:

Same here. Looking to stream CBS Sports and can’t find a way. I have Paramount+ which also logs me into the CBS Sports app, ...more

Same. I can’t seem to locate it on CBS Sports app or Paramount +.

|

9/25/2022 8:48 AM

thundergoat wrote:

Even without a cable package? Not seeing any links to it on their website

SEE ARE125 wrote:

Same here. Looking to stream CBS Sports and can’t find a way. I have Paramount+ which also logs me into the CBS Sports app, ...more

Same. I can’t seem to locate it on CBS Sports app or Paramount +.

|

9/25/2022 10:03 AM

If you do the free time trial on Fubo, do you need to make the first monthly payment even if you cancel the free trial?

|

9/25/2022 11:08 AM

devindavisphoto wrote:

If you do the free time trial on Fubo, do you need to make the first monthly payment even if you cancel the free trial?

No, just cancel before 7 days.

|