Motocross of Nations Links

11/24/2019 9:47pm
Just bought it on motoworld. Hopefully these qualifiers run smooth.
Everything run smoothly on motoworld? I'm thinking about going that route considering all the complaints about logging in on mxgp.tv.
Rider972 wrote:
[b]I wouldn't[/b] rumor is that Feld sent a letter to who they thought was responsible for the site and said they would be aressting him and...
I wouldn't rumor is that Feld sent a letter to who they thought was responsible for the site and said they would be aressting him and fining him well over 1 million dollars plus they are going to fine all the subscribers and work with their ISP's to get theirinternet shut off for piracy. There is a new law stating if you buy an illegal streaming service you are just as responsible as the person hosting it. I saw the letter Feld sent on Facebook and read the person's response to Feld and since it is a wix site they will hand that guy over in a heartbeat. Stay away. He was stupid to go public I know a few sites that do the same but they are underground. You cant get past the login page without an invite from a member or you have to be vetted to make sure you have no affiliations with Feld NBC MX Sports Yputhstream or any other company. The streams and the collection of videos are spot on. Most of you already know the two guys who run it I wont say their names but you have been watching their video replays for years!
It was only a question of time as to when that pirate outfit got rumbled. There were a few Brits on here promoting it who should have known better than recommending something that is clearly illegal.

The Shop

Post a reply to: Motocross of Nations Links

The Latest