Motocross livestream in Australia for 2021

Ghetti19
Edited Date/Time 6/2/2021 5:38am
2021 motocross live stream in Australia Last year was able to access the motocross season through NBC gold & a VPN but this year not so much luck, has anyone else had an issue with peacock not accepting an Aussie credit card, if so anyone know how we will be able to stream this years AMA pro motocross?
Kayo has stated they don’t have the rights and there is no app I am aware off like the supercross video pass.
|
CPR
4/26/2021 3:26am
Yanks thinking no one in the moto world outside of the USA matters? What a surprise.
Don’t worry, if we’re lucky, we’ll get a second rate offering at ten times the cost 👍
gerg
5/18/2021 8:03pm
Fellow Aussies do we have any choices outside of hoping for a youtube upload that will get taken down in a day?

Someone take my money?
Grow the sport?
brycepdh
5/18/2021 8:36pm
gerg wrote:
Fellow Aussies do we have any choices outside of hoping for a youtube upload that will get taken down in a day? Someone take my money...
Fellow Aussies do we have any choices outside of hoping for a youtube upload that will get taken down in a day?

Someone take my money?
Grow the sport?
do you not realise its on free to air sbs? live too... the sport is growing in media presence by a huge factor this year.

The Shop

5/18/2021 10:09pm
gerg wrote:
Fellow Aussies do we have any choices outside of hoping for a youtube upload that will get taken down in a day? Someone take my money...

Someone take my money?
Grow the sport?
brycepdh wrote:
do you not realise its on free to air sbs? live too... the sport is growing in media presence by a huge factor this year.
I think we are asking about the AMA championship.
brycepdh
5/18/2021 11:18pm
gerg wrote:

Someone take my money?
Grow the sport?
brycepdh wrote:
My bad, I use NBC for it with a VPN. Best way to do it and can watch practice too.
chump6784
5/19/2021 12:33am
brycepdh wrote:
brycepdh wrote:
My bad, I use NBC for it with a VPN. Best way to do it and can watch practice too.
I don't think the VPN will work this year with the switch to peacock.

To the OP, there is usually a torrent up the next day. Thats how I watched every round last year. I'd happily pay for it but seems like our Aussie dollars aren't good enough
CPR
5/19/2021 2:31am
Would be nice to hear from someone in the know why Australia misses out yet again?
jemcee
5/19/2021 2:48am
CPR wrote:
Would be nice to hear from someone in the know why Australia misses out yet again?
I believe it has something to do with Foxtel having the rights to the mx so they don't want any streaming services taking their viewers.. Even though Foxtel aren't showing the mx..

In other words it's all bullshit carried out by knobaches
CPR
5/19/2021 2:54am
CPR wrote:
jemcee wrote:
I believe it has something to do with Foxtel having the rights to the mx so they don't want any streaming services taking their viewers.. Even...
I believe it has something to do with Foxtel having the rights to the mx so they don't want any streaming services taking their viewers.. Even though Foxtel aren't showing the mx..

So Foxtel have bought the rights but are not broadcasting it?
Why the hell would they do that?! Fucked if that’s true.
jemcee
5/19/2021 3:01am
CPR wrote:
jemcee wrote:
I believe it has something to do with Foxtel having the rights to the mx so they don't want any streaming services taking their viewers.. Even...

CPR wrote:
I think it's more that they've had them for years and now not showing them.. I don't know what the set up is maybe they had a long contract and just seeing it out.. Dunno, but lame for us

I've used the service that dick tease posted which seems to work fine
Bearuno
5/19/2021 3:24am
jemcee wrote:
I think it's more that they've had them for years and now not showing them.. I don't know what the set up is maybe they had...
I think it's more that they've had them for years and now not showing them.. I don't know what the set up is maybe they had a long contract and just seeing it out.. Dunno, but lame for us

I was going to ask Doodle Diddler * Whistling about the viability of that site.

Looks fancy, but when I see the amount (a very fair 35 pounds) as a 'donation', I have to wonder if you'd actually get it, as and when you want.

So, you've ( and Todger Tickler * Unsure ) been able to watch Live, and later on, with no problems?

* Hey, Richard Tease 11 - AKA Pud Prodder, Dong Dinger etc etc - started the innuendo, with his site name........... I'm just adding to it Woohoo
jemcee
5/19/2021 4:24am
Bearuno wrote:
I was going to ask Doodle Diddler * :whistle: about the viability of that site. Looks fancy, but when I see the amount (a very fair...

Looks fancy, but when I see the amount (a very fair 35 pounds) as a 'donation', I have to wonder if you'd actually get it, as and when you want.

So, you've ( and Todger Tickler * Unsure ) been able to watch Live, and later on, with no problems?

* Hey, Richard Tease 11 - AKA Pud Prodder, Dong Dinger etc etc - started the innuendo, with his site name........... I'm just adding to it Woohoo
Yep I used it last year and it works fine, archives straight after the motos finish, which is good cause Crush has told me it was pretty shit when he tried to watch the sx live.. It's definitely dodgy though haha..
I don't really know if we should be talking about it cause it'd suck if the powers were watching and it got taken down
Bacon_n_Egg'r
Fantasy
1816th
5/19/2021 5:19pm
NBC Gold has been resurrected for other international viewers, such as us nice Canadians. Maybe the Aussie contingent can access it via VPN thru Canada or Great Britain?

I feel for you guys, this network BS was going on here for Supercross in 2016 and 2017 after Speed was taken over by Fox Sports 1. Cable carriers here just chose not to offer Fox Sports at all, except in a couple of regions. I'll never understand why a broadcaster will pay for rights and then not show the events, so frustrating.
Ghetti19
5/19/2021 9:08pm
brycepdh wrote:
brycepdh wrote:
No VPN access this year dude, peacock does not accept au credit cards.
5/19/2021 9:35pm Edited Date/Time 5/19/2021 9:42pm
jemcee wrote:
I think it's more that they've had them for years and now not showing them.. I don't know what the set up is maybe they had...

Bearuno wrote:
I was going to ask Doodle Diddler * :whistle: about the viability of that site. Looks fancy, but when I see the amount (a very fair...

Hey Bruno
Yeh mate works awesome. At start of year you get cracking deals on MX/SX & GP’s. Live streaming iS very good TO excellent quality and you can watch when ever ya want. Actually I don’t think you can rewind during the live broadcast.
I found it best to play it through say Apple TV from my iPhone.
This is my 3rd year with them.
There chat system is very good usually answer instantly.
I’d love to support MXSports / NBC but they can get a dog up them. Oz arguably has the two big story lines in the Lawrence Bro’s which are two title hopes and here we are going through 3rd party and pirate sources to watch.

I BLAME WEEGE :-)
scott_nz
Fantasy
655th
5/19/2021 9:37pm Edited Date/Time 5/19/2021 9:37pm
CPR wrote:
If it makes you feel better . Us kiwis miss out too
5/19/2021 9:58pm
jemcee wrote:

CPR wrote:
jemcee wrote:

Really, I had that in 2019 and it was nothing but issues, I ended up watching most on YouTube.
brycepdh
5/19/2021 10:05pm
chump6784 wrote:
I don't think the VPN will work this year with the switch to peacock. To the OP, there is usually a torrent up the next day...
I don't think the VPN will work this year with the switch to peacock.

To the OP, there is usually a torrent up the next day. Thats how I watched every round last year. I'd happily pay for it but seems like our Aussie dollars aren't good enough
You're correct, VPN doesn't work with peacock as it doesn't accept AU credit cards. It does work with NBC and nationals are on NBC Gold this year so you can do it that way.
brycepdh
5/19/2021 11:52pm
It’s available through NBC gold in Europe so I used an European VPN server and accessed the international NBC gold page and purchased the package that way. It works. Here’s photo proof and evidence that I’m from Australia is that you can see I use Optus on phone.
fanger
5/20/2021 12:03am
Why not put them on YouTube free to view and make an attempt to grow the sport and attract outside sponsors?

At the moment it's hard to watch while being a fan, how the fuck does anyone expect any sort of growth?
jemcee
5/20/2021 2:53am
Really, I had that in 2019 and it was nothing but issues, I ended up watching most on YouTube.
Yeah man I was trouble free haha well except one week a moto was from youtube haha..
So essentially I just paid an English bloke to search youtube and send a link haha..

5/23/2021 1:14am
So the ama are on peacock usa, I was watching Indy 500 qualifiers the morning on Kayo, it was a peacock broadcast.
Does this mean ama might be on kayo?
Bearuno
5/23/2021 3:05am
So the ama are on peacock usa, I was watching Indy 500 qualifiers the morning on Kayo, it was a peacock broadcast. Does this mean ama...
So the ama are on peacock usa, I was watching Indy 500 qualifiers the morning on Kayo, it was a peacock broadcast.
Does this mean ama might be on kayo?
If the pricks deign to show it EvilWoohoo

But there might be more important things to show - you know, the usual crap mainstream sports, or rivetting, high energy sports like Tiddly Wink flipping.........

I'm sorted, I think. At least 'they' took my money. Whistling

I rarely watch the US Nationals live ( but often, I do watch practice, as it meshes well with my 'Old Man / Night Owl' body clock) ) , but it's good to get back from a morning ride and have it to check out, straight away, without searching high and low.
skypig
5/24/2021 7:05pm
Nothing on Kayo Angry
Kayo just streams the useless FoxSport.
When I had it, you got all but one of the Supercross rounds. No MX. Pathetic
SilverSpurs
5/27/2021 1:24am
brycepdh wrote:
It’s available through NBC gold in Europe so I used an European VPN server and accessed the international NBC gold page and purchased the package that...
It’s available through NBC gold in Europe so I used an European VPN server and accessed the international NBC gold page and purchased the package that way. It works. Here’s photo proof and evidence that I’m from Australia is that you can see I use Optus on phone.
What Euro VPN did you use bro?
RaceFan
5/27/2021 1:44am
brycepdh wrote:
It’s available through NBC gold in Europe so I used an European VPN server and accessed the international NBC gold page and purchased the package that...
What Euro VPN did you use bro?
Express VPN to a UK server then use https://www.nbcsports.com/gold/int to sign up.
All done through my old NBC Gold account used in previous years before the Peacock move.

No issues paying with my local credit card and it's all ready for viewing this weekend.

Post a reply to: Motocross livestream in Australia for 2021

The Latest