Motocross juice

Mxpro212
Edited Date/Time 5/22/2014 10:21pm
Hey what's up fam!
I wasn't sure where to post this but I'm a local pro rider and wanted to ask or actually share not just ask
A friend of mine came to me while back with some energy drink saying it was healthy. (I laughed in his face)
Well I drank energy drinks some so I thought what the heck, here's where the story gets interesting.
I train pretty hard even off the track like typical, we push for a burn when working out and eat protein but at first when I drank this stuff the taste was actually awesome I was shocked, after a few hours I noticed I didn't have any heart burn like typical energy drinks, no shakes or jitters it was actually a really great energy. I kinda blew it off just thinking I was having a good day and feeling good, so I drank one the next day and it happened again, I almost didn't want to believe a energy drink could be made to actually work this good I was totally skeptical.
A few weeks go by and I think, if this stuffs healthy let's put it to the test, even as a pro rider or somebody who rides much you still get armpump it may not be as bad as some but it's there and there's no true way to always 100% get rid of it but you'll find this story kinda cool.
That morning before riding I drink one of these over a period of a hour or so same great feeling get to the track start riding and armpump is the same at first but I noticed my lap times started running faster after a while of riding I notice my armpump wasn't really as bad as normal and after riding my minor aches and pains had gone away faster. I was kinda mind boggled I didn't want to really believe it at first so I went home and started doing some researching. long story short it's packed full of real vitamins and minerals when they say "all natural" here even the sugar and caffeine in it is, I found the NFL actually approved these products to their players saying it was ok for them to drink it didn't have any banned drug or harmful related chemicals in it.
After I did more digging come to find out they actually did clinical studies with this drink all the way to putting it under the microscope and placebo test and it came back proven to reduce inflammation and all that good stuff!

Has anybody ever had anything like this?

I highly recommend try this out if your into energy drinks or nutrition
|
wfo250
5/22/2014 7:41pm
Mxpro212 wrote:
Hey what's up fam! I wasn't sure where to post this but I'm a local pro rider and wanted to ask or actually share not just...
Hey what's up fam!
I wasn't sure where to post this but I'm a local pro rider and wanted to ask or actually share not just ask
A friend of mine came to me while back with some energy drink saying it was healthy. (I laughed in his face)
Well I drank energy drinks some so I thought what the heck, here's where the story gets interesting.
I train pretty hard even off the track like typical, we push for a burn when working out and eat protein but at first when I drank this stuff the taste was actually awesome I was shocked, after a few hours I noticed I didn't have any heart burn like typical energy drinks, no shakes or jitters it was actually a really great energy. I kinda blew it off just thinking I was having a good day and feeling good, so I drank one the next day and it happened again, I almost didn't want to believe a energy drink could be made to actually work this good I was totally skeptical.
A few weeks go by and I think, if this stuffs healthy let's put it to the test, even as a pro rider or somebody who rides much you still get armpump it may not be as bad as some but it's there and there's no true way to always 100% get rid of it but you'll find this story kinda cool.
That morning before riding I drink one of these over a period of a hour or so same great feeling get to the track start riding and armpump is the same at first but I noticed my lap times started running faster after a while of riding I notice my armpump wasn't really as bad as normal and after riding my minor aches and pains had gone away faster. I was kinda mind boggled I didn't want to really believe it at first so I went home and started doing some researching. long story short it's packed full of real vitamins and minerals when they say "all natural" here even the sugar and caffeine in it is, I found the NFL actually approved these products to their players saying it was ok for them to drink it didn't have any banned drug or harmful related chemicals in it.
After I did more digging come to find out they actually did clinical studies with this drink all the way to putting it under the microscope and placebo test and it came back proven to reduce inflammation and all that good stuff!

Has anybody ever had anything like this?

I highly recommend try this out if your into energy drinks or nutrition
Whats the name of it?
Mxpro212
5/22/2014 7:44pm
I buy it at www.healthycaffeine.com there's a order button at the bottom when you click that order button it brings up all the flavors and info about the product I believe

The Shop

newmann
5/22/2014 7:44pm
Climb that pyramid boy, Eagle the dream! Go Vemma.....or is it the ground up shrimp shells in the Mona Vie that has you humming?
Mxpro212
5/22/2014 7:56pm
Yeah the part that through me off at first, is they didn't sell it in stores "if it's so good why not sell it in stores why havnt I ever heard of it" is what I kept asking then i found out instead of spending the millions on commercials they use those dollars to put quality into their products which made sense they have their own canning facility here in the US that is so big they now actually can for Monster and Rockstar since it's the largest in America (what this guy said, some I found online) and they skip the middle man and pay the consumers or distributors etc whatever you want to call it but I after I seen the credibility with nascar the nfl and other sports and had those kind of results I didn't care if my friend made $5 off each case I bought, believe me I called it everything you said plus more with a couple curse words, I was sold when I seen 100% money back guarantee
Mxpro212
5/22/2014 7:59pm
Have you guys had this stuff before? Bad results with it or? Fill me in I'm curious if it did anything with riding
newmann
5/22/2014 8:10pm
You get the C Class Mercedes yet? Logos across the windshield and down the rockers?
RonSkj
Fantasy
129th
5/22/2014 8:12pm
Well, If an Mx pro drinks this stuff then imma get some too!

Wait... this pro has a high number ( 212 ) he must not be very good! maybe that shit slowed him down to much!

I am going to wait for a fast pro to endorse it first. Like maybe that Travis Pastrami guy.
lostboy819
Fantasy
1342nd
5/22/2014 8:13pm
Mxpro212 wrote:
Have you guys had this stuff before? Bad results with it or? Fill me in I'm curious if it did anything with riding
So what is your name and who is your friend and where are you a local pro ?
Grizz
5/22/2014 8:13pm
I was wondering how long it would take for Vemma to find Vital.
Grizz
5/22/2014 8:21pm
Mxpro212 wrote:
I buy it at www.healthycaffeine.com there's a order button at the bottom when you click that order button it brings up all the flavors and info...
I buy it at www.healthycaffeine.com there's a order button at the bottom when you click that order button it brings up all the flavors and info about the product I believe
Bahahahahah I love how "www.healthycaffeine.com" takes you to a different url.

But wait! How do I purchase some? Oh it's simple, just invest in the company and buy a case monthly. Laughing
Grizz
5/22/2014 8:24pm
newmann wrote:
You get the C Class Mercedes yet? Logos across the windshield and down the rockers?
Hahahahahaha newmann get's it.
newmann
5/22/2014 8:30pm
newmann wrote:
Grizz wrote:
Hahahahahaha newmann get's it.
I fixed it when he wrecked it.

Actually, for a college kid harping it to all his homies he was making decent money from what his dad was telling me. MLM pyramid.
GuyB
Fantasy
1215th
5/22/2014 8:38pm
I think the name of it is Spam.
MX4EVR
5/22/2014 8:41pm
Look at the monkey

Watch this junk yard trunk lid shine like a new caddy
Just $39.99 for 2 bottles!!!!
Today only
Water is life
Energy comes from motivation
And motivation is free
Suck it up and man up
Lmao
Mxpro212
5/22/2014 8:43pm
I couldn't answer any of that I'm just a customer/consumer of the product
Yes I'm just a local pro I don't have my pro card
And the price yeah I know! the blue can I think it's called remix is $2 a can around $48 a case cheaper then the other stuff but you pay for what you get there's $75 worth of produce in each can
I'm not a salesman for them but on the" real pro to endorse it " comment iv referred my friend to some people and I wish I could say his name he riders for factory Honda, actually got some and he said is results where pretty good.

But goodness why all the hatred and negative comments I figured this would be a warming place to join and connect with fellow riders I'm not here to sale or convince any of you to try or drink this stuff I just wanted to share my personal results and if anybody else had tried it
Did you guys have a bad day at your desk job and didn't have anybody else to take it out on besides a random in a forum
Or what!

Lol dannnggg make a post and boom everybody pounces, so much negativity
lostboy819
Fantasy
1342nd
5/22/2014 8:50pm
Mxpro212 wrote:
I couldn't answer any of that I'm just a customer/consumer of the product Yes I'm just a local pro I don't have my pro card And...
And the price yeah I know! the blue can I think it's called remix is $2 a can around $48 a case cheaper then the other stuff but you pay for what you get there's $75 worth of produce in each can
I'm not a salesman for them but on the" real pro to endorse it " comment iv referred my friend to some people and I wish I could say his name he riders for factory Honda, actually got some and he said is results where pretty good.

But goodness why all the hatred and negative comments I figured this would be a warming place to join and connect with fellow riders I'm not here to sale or convince any of you to try or drink this stuff I just wanted to share my personal results and if anybody else had tried it
Did you guys have a bad day at your desk job and didn't have anybody else to take it out on besides a random in a forum
Or what!

wsc96
Fantasy
451st
5/22/2014 8:51pm
Mxpro212 wrote:
I couldn't answer any of that I'm just a customer/consumer of the product Yes I'm just a local pro I don't have my pro card And...

Or what!

STFU and take my money already!
GoonSquad250x
Fantasy
4018th
5/22/2014 8:54pm
Typical pyramid energy drink shit. I've known a couple dumb ass people to get sucked into this & never made a dime, they just made the owners rich. You sell for them, your gonna get a lick off every person that buys from your link, but no one here is gonna buy that crap. PEDs are cheaper than a case of that & work better LaughingLaughingLaughing
GoonSquad250x
Fantasy
4018th
5/22/2014 8:59pm
Mxpro212 wrote:

Or what!

Do you even ride bro? Let's see some pics of you racing since your a "local pro"... Every pro has pics. Better yet, post your FB page. Every "pro" has a FB page. Let's see it. Laughing
Mxpro212
5/22/2014 9:01pm
Mxpro212 wrote:
I buy it at www.healthycaffeine.com there's a order button at the bottom when you click that order button it brings up all the flavors and info...
Grizz wrote:
Bahahahahah I love how "www.healthycaffeine.com" takes you to a different url. But wait! How do I purchase some? Oh it's simple, just invest in the company...
Bahahahahah I love how "www.healthycaffeine.com" takes you to a different url.

But wait! How do I purchase some? Oh it's simple, just invest in the company and buy a case monthly. Laughing
Well honestly I was going to say no you don't invest into the company but then I thought well any time you buy a product it's bc you believe in it, like it etc even if your buying energy drinks plastic for you bike or food from a store your technically investing into it , but in general no man I just bought it a couple times and now get it free it works for me I like it and that's my story and what it's done for me
Grizz
5/22/2014 9:06pm
Mxpro212 wrote:

Or what!

If you don't have your pro card, you're not a local pro...
lostboy819
Fantasy
1342nd
5/22/2014 9:08pm
Mxpro212 wrote:
Well honestly I was going to say no you don't invest into the company but then I thought well any time you buy a product it's...
Well honestly I was going to say no you don't invest into the company but then I thought well any time you buy a product it's bc you believe in it, like it etc even if your buying energy drinks plastic for you bike or food from a store your technically investing into it , but in general no man I just bought it a couple times and now get it free it works for me I like it and that's my story and what it's done for me

Post a reply to: Motocross juice

The Latest