Motocross fantasy series.

Crash82
Fantasy
2187th
1/6/2017 8:55pm
https://www.motocrossfantasy.com I paid with paypal but when I try to join the series it says I need to pay? I sent the dude an email with the Paypal info. It lets me pick bench racing riders but not the series riders for the bike or money. Can't find contact info on the site? Am I doing it wrong? Is that all I need t do is pick bench racing riders, is that separate. info@motocrossfantasy.com is the only contact info I have, does it take a while for your account to get created?
|
Crash82
Fantasy
2187th
1/6/2017 9:22pm
I think my team showed up in the other 2 series, I guess it took a second or they fixed it. It looks like this now so I guess I'm in there, sorry for my confusion.

Starcrossed
1/6/2017 9:29pm Edited Date/Time 1/6/2017 9:32pm
I've joined both the paid and bench racing divisions in the past,and what your saying seems to indicate a problem. When I joined the paid group it was immediately apparent that I was in that group. I joined and paid just hours before gate drop. I have never had any communication, nor am aware of any place on the site to post comments or feedback. It seems like there are no admins, but it's a well run site. I'm going to sign up for a pay division soon and will let you know how it goes if you're still unable to resolve your issue.
Edit: Guess you resolved it while I was typing. Good luck.
Crash82
Fantasy
2187th
1/6/2017 10:29pm
Thanks for the reply, I had an old account from years ago maybe something got crossed or I was impatient, it's all good, I'm ion there now the owner emailed me back pretty quick and I'm ready to lose again.

Post a reply to: Motocross fantasy series.

The Latest