Motocross fans

Related:
Create New Tag

2/10/2019 11:20 AM

All these bad subjects and comments. It seems most fans are missing something, or bored of the racing in general. Has SX plateaued? Does SX need a change? What is it?

|

2/10/2019 11:37 AM

It kinda seems like people in general aren't very happy these days and find something to bitch and complain about in everything and anything at least thats how it seems on social media, unless its instagram and then , everyones lifes look so perfect that its depressing, because you think damn everyone else's life is perfect and they have everything a person could ever want lol
When it comes to SX
Personally i am all for changes and experimenting.
I would like to see how a 2 moto format like MX would work in SX

|

2/10/2019 12:13 PM

Like people complaining about what Ralph and RC say during the broadcast then they complained last night because they said they could hear the bikes over the commentators.
Social media has clowns thinking their opinions are more important than others Hell I just want to enjoy the races.

|

2/10/2019 12:29 PM

I did get a kick out of the few dude's in there last night got offended when Ralph mentioned " Midget's." Then people explained that it's a category of oval racing on dirt and pavement. Haha....only been around for about a 1/2 century now! LMFAO!! laughing laughing

|

And there goes Jeffro. One of God's own prototypes. A super high-powered mutant of some kind never even considered for mass production. Too weird to live, and too rare to die.

Pimpin' Ho's , Rollin' fatty's......drinkin' beers , beers , beers!! ~ Ja

2/10/2019 12:39 PM

If you use Vital has a metric there are about 15-20 guys that complain about it all the time. It also dosent help that outside of Roczen no one really has a sellable personality in the sport. We went from brash Hannah and RJ to MC and Emig then RC, Reed, Windham and Stewart who were all great in front of the camera to bunch of dead pan guys. Look at RV and how bland he got, now that he is retired he is great everyone wants to listen to him now. We need AC to move up stat! Personality’s have always been a bigger part of SX than MX IMO and we have none now. Plus we got used to RC and James which was 15 years of must see TV between the crashing and winning you could always count on those guys for a damn good show.

|

2/10/2019 12:46 PM
Edited Date/Time: 2/10/2019 12:47 PM

I think Barcia , Wilson, Reed all have personality
And though he hasnt been doing great this year Plessinger is a cool cat, and Cooper Webb has a little swagger

|

2/10/2019 12:58 PM

Excaliburbmx wrote:

Like people complaining about what Ralph and RC say during the broadcast then they complained last night because they said they could hear the bikes over the commentators.
Social media has clowns thinking their opinions are more important than others Hell I just want to enjoy the races.

My thoughts exactly. I enjoy the commenting, doesn't matter if it's Ralph and Emig or Ralph and Ricky....I don't sit here and freak out whenever someone stumbles over a word or says the wrong name for a rider. I just pay attention to the racing. The whole "Limegate" thing was a bummer but it didn't effect my life personally so I'm not going to get all upset and bitch on an internet forum for hours on end. Seems like people anymore are looking for reasons to be offended or pissed off about something.

|

MCM2 name - RXR_ProKawi24
PS4 Gamertag "Rocko24" - Add me for MES2 (soon to be MES3)

2/10/2019 1:04 PM

Julianna and Ryan certainly had their lows with vital polling, but damn they both crushed their segmentt with St Judes last night

|

2/10/2019 1:09 PM

It’s comment culture. It drives all the bullshit on Facebook, Instagram, and Twitter. People are empowered to say things that they would never say to a persons face. Then people feel empowered to share their own terrible opinion.

The sad fact is that any group of 100 people will contain at least 1 complete dildo. Some just happen to watch SX, and thanks to the internet - now we all get to hear their thoughts.

|

Washed up moto and enduro weekend warrior.

2/10/2019 1:11 PM

Has SX plateaued? Hell no. We’ve had some of the best racing and best tracks in years. 5 different red plate holders. The season is just starting to spool up the turbo!

|

2/10/2019 1:37 PM

In terms of the broadcast I think it has potential to grow. The racing product is good. Ralph and Ricky are fine for the most part. Where it needs to improve is during the downtime. The makeup2Mud thing is lame, and the Julianna social media thing makes me want to blow my brains out. They need to cut to something else, like a NFL/NBA/NHL roundtable. Have a Weigandt, GL, and a rotating crew of MC, Emig, RV, Dungey etc and do a bit of analysis and hype talk after the heat races. That's what the true fans get into.

|

Old MXer turned Superfan.

2/10/2019 1:42 PM

hamncheeze wrote:

In terms of the broadcast I think it has potential to grow. The racing product is good. Ralph and Ricky are fine for the most part. Where it needs to improve is during the downtime. The makeup2Mud thing is lame, and the Julianna social media thing makes me want to blow my brains out. They need to cut to something else, like a NFL/NBA/NHL roundtable. Have a Weigandt, GL, and a rotating crew of MC, Emig, RV, Dungey etc and do a bit of analysis and hype talk after the heat races. That's what the true fans get into.

A round table of Weege, RV etc. would actually be fucking sweet. Great idea

|

2/10/2019 1:44 PM

Get off social media and you will be much happier,reading peoples negative comments bring some people down others love it and complain along.
The racing has been great.many winners and a close points battle.Whats not to like.

|