MotoX85
Edited Date/Time 12/10/2021 9:45am
Better go get them. Just got mine
|
colintrax
Fantasy
2363rd
12/9/2021 3:46pm
Never been to MXON before. Any idea what the VIP ticket costs and is it worth it?
For refrence I've been sick af all year. Comfy seats, and food would be nice. I won't be doing much walking anyways.
MX Dad #27
Fantasy
279th
12/9/2021 4:40pm
colintrax wrote:
Never been to MXON before. Any idea what the VIP ticket costs and is it worth it? For refrence I've been sick af all year. Comfy...
Never been to MXON before. Any idea what the VIP ticket costs and is it worth it?
For refrence I've been sick af all year. Comfy seats, and food would be nice. I won't be doing much walking anyways.
$700 Worth every penny in my opinion! $1429 for 2 tickets and the service charge.

The Shop

Mr. Afterbar
12/9/2021 4:48pm
Anybody know if they will put a cap on the number of tickets sold?
-MAVERICK-
Fantasy
3739th
12/9/2021 4:50pm
colintrax wrote:
Vital still got a misfire, can't edit my other comment. Racerx says the VIP thing is an add on to the general admission ticket, so anyone...
Vital still got a misfire, can't edit my other comment.
Racerx says the VIP thing is an add on to the general admission ticket, so anyone else wanting to know more.. just buy your ticket now!
https://racerxonline.com/2021/12/09/2022-redbud-motocross-of-nations-ti…
To edit a post click the 3 little dots in the bottom right corner (upper right corner on desktop).
MX Dad #27
Fantasy
279th
12/9/2021 4:50pm
VIP will and did sell out in '18. General admission will not sell out (see website).
DPR250R
12/9/2021 4:58pm
colintrax wrote:
Never been to MXON before. Any idea what the VIP ticket costs and is it worth it? For refrence I've been sick af all year. Comfy...
I went to Assen and did the VIP deal. If my memory is correct 4 tickets were about $2,300. Due to the weather they turned out to be worth every penny.

It included an upper deck view, food and beer.

Would I do it again? Maybe… it was ok when taking the cost into consideration. You have to be ok with just letting the cash go no matter how the event turns out.
colintrax
Fantasy
2363rd
12/9/2021 4:59pm
Mav clicking those little dots doesn't do anything for me. Unresponsive button.
If it helps the vital mechanics, I'm using Firefox on a Samsung phone.
crusher773
12/9/2021 7:52pm
Yeah we did VIP in 18 we were in the tent off the start and it was totally worth it. We will be after VIP spots again.
SonofThor32
12/9/2021 9:10pm
Having never been to Redbud, can you folks fill me in how how beer at the track works? I have been to the nationals (Washougal, for many years) in the good old days where you could pack in anything you wanted. I have been to the nationals nowadays where they give you a body cavity search at the gate. Redbud seems to be more relaxed about that stuff, am I incorrect?

Thanks
jpfiester82
Fantasy
24th
12/10/2021 7:42am
Having never been to Redbud, can you folks fill me in how how beer at the track works? I have been to the nationals (Washougal, for...
Having never been to Redbud, can you folks fill me in how how beer at the track works? I have been to the nationals (Washougal, for many years) in the good old days where you could pack in anything you wanted. I have been to the nationals nowadays where they give you a body cavity search at the gate. Redbud seems to be more relaxed about that stuff, am I incorrect?

Thanks
Starting with the previous des nations I believe they got a beer and wine license for the infield. Way less chaos on the infield but took away from some of the fun factor. At the national it was the same way. You can buy theirs on the infield but cant bring your own in.
gharmon
12/10/2021 9:42am
Having never been to Redbud, can you folks fill me in how how beer at the track works? I have been to the nationals (Washougal, for...

Thanks
Starting with the previous des nations I believe they got a beer and wine license for the infield. Way less chaos on the infield but took...
Starting with the previous des nations I believe they got a beer and wine license for the infield. Way less chaos on the infield but took away from some of the fun factor. At the national it was the same way. You can buy theirs on the infield but cant bring your own in.
Uh-huh. At the national they say you cant but they do let you bring in coolers. Depends on how you pack that cooler. I dont drink but getting alcohol in wasnt a problem. Just saying.
gharmon
12/10/2021 9:45am
Just curious if there will be any amateur racing "around the event like thursday, friday practice, monday racing. Anything like that? Need to know how much vacation time to take. We went to the mud fest in 18 and had a great time despite all that damn rain.
12/11/2021 8:50am
Early rumor is that there maybe a huge vet race the day after. With 18 and 25 plus age class. This could be your only chance to be on the gate with Herlings and etc

Post a reply to: Motocross des Nations Tickets are now on sale

The Latest