Motocross Videos on VHS - Spotify & YouTube Playlist

Knate
Edited Date/Time 7/26/2017 3:32pm
I've been working on this playlist the past few years but mostly have kept it to myself. It's comprised of mainly songs that were included in the soundtrack from the motocross videos released throughout the 1990's and early 2000's.

I know I'm missing quite a bit, so any and all suggestions on what songs to add are welcome!

https://open.spotify.com/user/knatemx/playlist/3xh9yWpqxcbbJ0UOqctYQh
|
11/30/2015 10:24pm
I found it and subscribed it sometime last year, still stoked about it. Thanks
Sidecar
11/30/2015 11:05pm
Ashes- strung out
Holiday in Cambodia- the dead Kennedys
Mommys little monster- social distortion
August 8th- NOFX

I'm running late for work but il come up with more later..... Awesome list though.

Knate
12/1/2015 12:59am
Awesome suggestions! I can't believe I missed Strung Out - Ashes considering I have that on other playlists as well. All else have been added.

The Shop

luke99
12/1/2015 7:04am
If anyone can give me the track list from TGO2 I would be eternally grateful
Sidecar
12/1/2015 10:49am
I was gonna post albatross and

Them bones - Alice in chains
State of mind - senser
Thunder struck - AC/DC opening of origional 50 nuts, awesome!!!!
F*ck authority - pennywise
Sidecar
12/1/2015 10:55am
luke99 wrote:
If anyone can give me the track list from TGO2 I would be eternally grateful
Sorry dude, I don't have that.
luke99
12/1/2015 12:30pm
It's impossible to find I've been trying for ages!
Knate
12/1/2015 4:08pm
Added! I found the Moto XXX 1 - 4 videos, so when I get around to watching those I'll add the songs as well. In my opinion, they had the best soundtracks.
12/1/2015 11:41pm
Knate wrote:
Added! I found the Moto XXX 1 - 4 videos, so when I get around to watching those I'll add the songs as well. In my...
Added! I found the Moto XXX 1 - 4 videos, so when I get around to watching those I'll add the songs as well. In my opinion, they had the best soundtracks.
Hey Knate, id like to 100% agree with you...haha. Ya, you might say im a bit bias but we used a lot of cool bands that no one had ever even heard when our first video came out. Was some pretty awesome times back then. Its a cool list you've put together on Spotify and we here at Moto XXX are happy to be included. Strung Out too of course Smile

www.motoxxx.com
www.facebook.com/motoxxx
www.instagram@motoxxxofficial
www.twitter@motoxxxofficial
12/2/2015 2:08am
Thanks for sharing.

In your playlist the tunes by Welt and Consumed aren't available at the moment - that's been happening alot lately with Spotify. Rush All the World's A Stage isn't available right now and my wife's Korn LP with the tune Coming Undone vanished recently.

Spotify has been great the past couple of years with the ability to listen offline on 3 devices and most every band , song we can think of but lately more and more songs and entire LPs have suddenly been unavailable which is ruining the entire experience.
Knate
12/3/2015 12:25am
Hey Knate, id like to 100% agree with you...haha. Ya, you might say im a bit bias but we used a lot of cool bands that...
Hey Knate, id like to 100% agree with you...haha. Ya, you might say im a bit bias but we used a lot of cool bands that no one had ever even heard when our first video came out. Was some pretty awesome times back then. Its a cool list you've put together on Spotify and we here at Moto XXX are happy to be included. Strung Out too of course Smile

www.motoxxx.com
www.facebook.com/motoxxx
Thanks dude! Always cool to hear straight from the source and even cooler to get your blessing!
Sidecar
12/3/2015 7:43am
Knate wrote:
Added! I found the Moto XXX 1 - 4 videos, so when I get around to watching those I'll add the songs as well. In my...
Hey Knate, id like to 100% agree with you...haha. Ya, you might say im a bit bias but we used a lot of cool bands that...

www.motoxxx.com
www.facebook.com/motoxxx
Jordan Burns!!!! That's awesome that you came in on this, I met you when my brother and I went to see Strung Out in Oxford in the UK 7 or so years back maybe, with Zebrahead if my memory is right? We spoke to you about moto, how it's watered down now and it needs more bad asses, the dogger, j-law, Deegan etc good night though.... Moto xxx, crusty etc shaped my teens and early 20s and now at 37 I'm still racing moto/sidecarcross riding BMX and listening to punk rock. Thanks!!!!
12/5/2015 1:11pm
Knate wrote:

www.motoxxx.com
www.facebook.com/motoxxx
Sidecar wrote:
Jordan Burns!!!! That's awesome that you came in on this, I met you when my brother and I went to see Strung Out in Oxford in...
Jordan Burns!!!! That's awesome that you came in on this, I met you when my brother and I went to see Strung Out in Oxford in the UK 7 or so years back maybe, with Zebrahead if my memory is right? We spoke to you about moto, how it's watered down now and it needs more bad asses, the dogger, j-law, Deegan etc good night though.... Moto xxx, crusty etc shaped my teens and early 20s and now at 37 I'm still racing moto/sidecarcross riding BMX and listening to punk rock. Thanks!!!!
Playing with Zebrahead in the UK was for sure a while ago. Was a great show as i recall. Its funny cause if that's what we spoke about, i think it only holds more truth today? Glad to hear that Moto XXX was part of your youth.

And to Knate...right on!
rmzrider91
12/5/2015 1:30pm
Long whip/Big america - Corrosion of Conformity

Don't drag me down - Social Distortion

stuart70
Fantasy
829th
12/5/2015 4:11pm
Anybody See - Burnin Groove
Age of Panic - Senser
Whats Going On - Senser
And it looks like Nicky Fry by Consumed has been taken off spotify.
Knate
7/26/2017 11:32am Edited Date/Time 7/26/2017 12:10pm
Selfish bump.

I'm always looking for new (old?) songs to add. However, I recently started gathering some of the old mx videos that have been uploaded on to YouTube into a playlist.

Any songs or videos thrown into the mix are always welcome!

YouTube
http://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLBuTiMxxXA8uYitj_7Pq04tjtqddwWsGa

Spotify
https://open.spotify.com/user/knatemx/playlist/3xh9yWpqxcbbJ0UOqctYQh
toomey706
7/26/2017 2:58pm
Alcohol by Gang Green. "I'd rather drink thank f$#k" is the best line in any song ever.

Chemical Warfare- Dead Kennedys

Post a reply to: Motocross Videos on VHS - Spotify & YouTube Playlist

The Latest