Motocross Illustrated issue 24 - online

Edited Date/Time 1/13/2013 4:22am
|
Jefro98
1/11/2013 1:02am
Good one again mate.
Great photo's as always.

The Josh Hill interview is a good read.
Bummer things got derailed again so soon in the season.
1/11/2013 4:07am
Jefro98 wrote:
Good one again mate. Great photo's as always. The Josh Hill interview is a good read. Bummer things got derailed again so soon in the season...
Good one again mate.
Great photo's as always.

The Josh Hill interview is a good read.
Bummer things got derailed again so soon in the season.
Thanks mate. I like the Nagl and De Dycker interviews.....Images are always brilliant from Cudby and Archer.

Geoff
pmcc
1/11/2013 9:52am
Good job Geoff! You can't bet a free mag Smile

The Shop

enketchum
1/11/2013 6:18pm
Nice shot of Zosbourne.

Is that Josh Grant riding on the JW bike in that Unit ad? Fail
Trav138
1/11/2013 6:25pm
Thanks for posting this. I look forward to them, gives me something a little different,
1/12/2013 3:23am
Trav138 wrote:
Thanks for posting this. I look forward to them, gives me something a little different,
Thanks Trav, appreciate the support. I love doing it, will probably try and do something else in 2013, maybe mixed Motorcycle racing or something.

Geoff
mccread
1/12/2013 4:36am
Good interview with Max Nagl... never seems the most confident guy. Talking about top three and trying to win... you would never hear that talk from the guys in the US in his position! He could well be Cairoli's biggest threat though -maybe he is trying to take the pressure off himself!
ivo#91
1/12/2013 6:04am
I only found it a little bit hard to read the white font on the white plastics of the honda. But definetly a good interview with Nagl. One question: Has Nagl no more support from Red Bull? I couldn't find any logos in the pictures...
1/13/2013 1:44am
mccread wrote:
Good interview with Max Nagl... never seems the most confident guy. Talking about top three and trying to win... you would never hear that talk from...
Good interview with Max Nagl... never seems the most confident guy. Talking about top three and trying to win... you would never hear that talk from the guys in the US in his position! He could well be Cairoli's biggest threat though -maybe he is trying to take the pressure off himself!
Thanks mate. I tend to think it will be him and De Dycker who take it to Antonio.

I am just a little nervous if he will have the horsepower. That changing his riding style seems to me to be a pretty difficult thing to do once the real racing starts.

Geoff
steed 2.0
1/13/2013 3:18am
Thanks Trav, appreciate the support. I love doing it, will probably try and do something else in 2013, maybe mixed Motorcycle racing or something.

Geoff
maybe each edition a thorough interview with one of the Monster babes
plus photo report few text lines suffice though

you never know all it takes is one lucky punch

1/13/2013 4:22am

Geoff
steed 2.0 wrote:
maybe each edition a thorough interview with one of the Monster babes plus photo report few text lines suffice though [img]https://25.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_m3b54o9aZB1rt9e20o1_1280.jpg[/img] you never know all it...
maybe each edition a thorough interview with one of the Monster babes
plus photo report few text lines suffice though

you never know all it takes is one lucky punch

I was told I couldn't interview the Monster girls in Europe......the buy in charge was worried I might make them sound dumb....But I agree, I think it would be a great idea.

Geoff

Post a reply to: Motocross Illustrated issue 24 - online

The Latest