Motocross EDIT

Shiftyy
1/4/2018 10:44am Edited Date/Time 1/5/2018 11:05am

Check it out, give me feedback ! trying to improve and make my editing the best i can Smile

|
1/4/2018 10:57am
No sound on my work computer, but I watched your edit. I like the camera angles you used and the pace at which you cut everything together. It feels like a music video with the quick cuts. You didn't appear to overuse slow-motion which is a plus. Good mix of riders and obstacles. I'm not a videographer so I don't have a lot to say, but it was good from my opinion.

Only critique... "Motocross is AMAZING" and they appear to be riding mostly supercross tracks Tongue

Donovan759
1/4/2018 10:59am
Excellent job on the Edit. Agree on everything TriggerWarned posted above. Please don't bump this post every 10 minutes like the last one.
Shiftyy
1/4/2018 11:09am
Donovan759 wrote:
Excellent job on the Edit. Agree on everything TriggerWarned posted above. Please don't bump this post every 10 minutes like the last one.
do you think there is too much flashes used as transitions?

The Shop

Donovan759
1/4/2018 11:26am
Donovan759 wrote:
Shiftyy wrote:
do you think there is too much flashes used as transitions?
At the beginning there were a lot, but I thought they were used tastefully. I liked a lot of the different effects & transitions you used. They held my interest. It never felt repetitive to me.
mx510
Fantasy
1861st
1/4/2018 11:34am
I like stuff that is a little but more real time speed, as I am not a big fan of slow mo or even slowed down videos. I really don't like the music. To each his own though, I thought the way it flowed from clip to clip was good and it seemed to match the music well. Hell of a lot better than I could have done.
Shiftyy
1/5/2018 5:23am
bump. need more feedback
Shiftyy
1/5/2018 9:29am
bump.. cmon people : D
C.Worthy
1/5/2018 11:02am
Are you not stealing other people's video footage and re-editing it to a different song? Your account can get deleted on Youtube for copyright issues since you are stealing without permission. All you're doing is placing video clips together that aren't yours. Can you post the links to the actual footage you stole from so we can watch the original content. Or just quit spamming the forum
Shiftyy
1/5/2018 11:05am
C.Worthy wrote:
Are you not stealing other people's video footage and re-editing it to a different song? Your account can get deleted on Youtube for copyright issues since...
Are you not stealing other people's video footage and re-editing it to a different song? Your account can get deleted on Youtube for copyright issues since you are stealing without permission. All you're doing is placing video clips together that aren't yours. Can you post the links to the actual footage you stole from so we can watch the original content. Or just quit spamming the forum
Can be found from the description on videos Smile + i give all credits, shouldnt be really a problem, havent seen any of the other channels similiar to mine have ANY problems.
blusmbl
1/5/2018 2:16pm
C.Worthy wrote:
Are you not stealing other people's video footage and re-editing it to a different song? Your account can get deleted on Youtube for copyright issues since...
+1. GTFO.

Post a reply to: Motocross EDIT

The Latest