Motoconcept Team and Honda

3/11/2018 3:03pm
ML512 wrote:
That's a good comparison, that team had their own in-house engine development program and had similar help on suspension as Brayton does with Showa onboard. Actually...
That's a good comparison, that team had their own in-house engine development program and had similar help on suspension as Brayton does with Showa onboard. Actually, Brayton gets the same level of suspension as HRC with their good grace while Davi's bike actually had A-Kit.
Man, you're in depth knowledge and willingness to share it with us, is hands down one of the coolest parts of this site. Thanks a bunch.
Michael's knowledge is mind blowing. When I talk to him and the conversation veers anywhere near bikes, I find my eyes glazing over and my head...
Michael's knowledge is mind blowing. When I talk to him and the conversation veers anywhere near bikes, I find my eyes glazing over and my head simply nodding like I have a clue, but inside my brain is wondering is I can borrow 5% of his knowledge.
Will you two pull your tongue outta his arse?!
It IS his job afterall.
He'd probably be astounded how much you know about your job, believe it or not.
ML512
Fantasy
54th
3/11/2018 3:16pm
Man, you're in depth knowledge and willingness to share it with us, is hands down one of the coolest parts of this site. Thanks a bunch.
Michael's knowledge is mind blowing. When I talk to him and the conversation veers anywhere near bikes, I find my eyes glazing over and my head...
Michael's knowledge is mind blowing. When I talk to him and the conversation veers anywhere near bikes, I find my eyes glazing over and my head simply nodding like I have a clue, but inside my brain is wondering is I can borrow 5% of his knowledge.
Will you two pull your tongue outta his arse?! It IS his job afterall. He'd probably be astounded how much you know about your job, believe...
It IS his job afterall.
I might have puked a lil after reading that first line. SickLaughing
tcallahan707
3/11/2018 3:46pm
They could get close. It'd just cost a shitload to consistently rebuild.
make1go
3/11/2018 4:16pm
The single best improvement to this site.

They are lucky to have someone with great site presence and modding along with all the tech and riding knowledge.

I had little respect for this place until his arrival.

The Shop

RangerLee
3/11/2018 4:46pm
On the Pulpmx show they have mentioned this a few times. Steve has even said to other privateers to go in to the 450 class where they have a better chance of being competitive, as the upgrades on the factory teams put the bikes way over anything a privateer can put out there. On the 450 side it is not nearly as much.

Was Tony on the podium for the team photo afterwards? I have not seen any team photos yet from last night.
ML512
Fantasy
54th
3/11/2018 4:56pm
RangerLee wrote:
On the Pulpmx show they have mentioned this a few times. Steve has even said to other privateers to go in to the 450 class where...
On the Pulpmx show they have mentioned this a few times. Steve has even said to other privateers to go in to the 450 class where they have a better chance of being competitive, as the upgrades on the factory teams put the bikes way over anything a privateer can put out there. On the 450 side it is not nearly as much.

Was Tony on the podium for the team photo afterwards? I have not seen any team photos yet from last night.
He was, I got the most awkward moment of him smiling though. Laughing

Sorry Tony!

BobbyM
3/11/2018 6:33pm
Will you two pull your tongue outta his arse?! It IS his job afterall. He'd probably be astounded how much you know about your job, believe...
It IS his job afterall.
Dick head, you are.

Post a reply to: Motoconcept Team and Honda

The Latest